Yep, That's right. Nemo and Bambi definitely are for each other.

When Nemo falls for Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, now what?”

Donghae shifted his eyes back to Yoona, and this time stayed there before he answered,

“Would you guide me home?”

Yoona suddenly felt shy. Her Oppa was looking at her intently and she was sure her cheeks were as red as ripe tomatoes. And that would be a strange vision, because the original Yoona was not a shy one. But if she was honest to herself, recently, just thinking about her fishy Oppa made her blushing out of the blue. Oh No, is Hyunnie correct when she said I have fallen for Oppa?

Meanwhile, Donghae, who used to be a little shy and reserved, was in his highest confidence level. By only looking at the unusual quiet Yoona, he knew that he had the upper hand here. That little devil is right, I think I have fallen for Yoona for sometimes. But how come I not? She so cute when she shy like that.

The two –war opposants turns love participants- were having a stare contest that could melt even an ice block for quite awhile. Both were still trying to comprehend the feelings that both just admitted to themselves. If anyone was standing with them now, they might not aware if s/he was with them anyway.   

Until a sound of something cracking in the bush stirred them from their trance. Donghae chuckled while Yoona shyly giggled. Still staring at her, wondering why he was ever avoiding her in his yesteryears, Donghae offered his arm to her. “Yoon-ah, let’s go. It’s getting dark here.” Yoona took his arm gladly, silently linked her own arm. Then Donghae felt her shivered.

“Are you cold?”, he scanned her appearance. She shook her head. But he still watched her intently. Then he put off his scarf and put on her neck. And accidentally touched her soft left cheek. They both stunned.

If that scene happened in front of any of his band member, in particular Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun or Siwon, he probably would excuse himself and flew from the scene as soon as possible. But here him with only her, a quiet and shy Yoona, something that maybe only few had opportunity to see it. So he kept his hand there and leaned his face to her.

Yoona was sure her cheeks would blown sometimes soon because she had never been this excited yet shy before. Oh, oh, is he gonna kiss me?  She closed her eyes and waited.

But the kiss never came. Though she could feel his breath on her face. And the real Yoona, the impatient one, came back. Why hadn’t he kiss her yet?

She opened her eyes and startled to see his beautiful eyes so close to her. Her sudden movement shocked Donghae who accidently tripped on Yoona’s long legs. Instinctly both reached to each other to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter