he found her a bit less annoying...

When Nemo falls for Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First time they met, Yoona was still 14, while Donghae was already 18. She was one of the two young trainees - the other was little Seohyunnie - who trailed their dance sessions when it opened for everyone at SM Academy.

While Seo was calmly sitting on the peripheral of the training stage, Yoona would be jumping here and there trying to catch all the dance moves, while clapping and cheering. She once even trailed him to the dressing room just to get him to agree for a dance lesson during weekend. Knowing how persistent Yoona was, he received a kick from Eunhyuk for not saying yes sooner, as the others were force to stay in the showers until Yoona out of the dressing room.

As annoyed as he was, Donghae could not wondering who she was reminding him with. He was sure it was a cartoon characters, but he just could not placed whom.

Two years after that, Yoona was cast as the model for their Marry U MV. Had not seen her much because of their conflicting schedules, he found Yoona more beautiful and less annoying. well, a very tiny bit less annoying to be precised. Especially that she found a new partner in crime in Kyuhyun, as their age differences was not as huge as with the others, and their personalities somehow fitted. And oh, do not forget that both loved to make him mad.

She still came to their practice a year after, still shouting "I want to be a dancer like you Oppa!" while pulling - the not so little anymore - Seohyun everywhere. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter