Chapter 5 - Crazy pt.1

The Secret of the Shadows

“Eb Eerf. Ssendas. Ssenippah. Regna. Rewop. Nma. Nma. Aise. Aisnma. Eb Enog. Tel Eerf. Modeerf. Tel og. Sala. Eb Eerf. Nma. Nma. Aise. Nma. Nma. Aise-” Soon Mi started to chant the unbinding spell for the amnesia spell. Everyone was full of happiness and surprise.

Will I finally be able to hug you with all my might, Choi Soon Mi? I thought while I watch her chant the spell. I search around to look for Baekhyun. His time to be with Soon Mi is finally coming to an end. If only Soon Mi can forgive Baekhyun, everything wouldn’t be so painful for both of them. I find Baekhyun outside of Kai’s room, tears streaming down his face with white and black mist emerging out from his body. His hands are curled up into fists, enduring the pain of having to distance himself from her. His one and only.

                  “Baekhyun,” I said softly. “I’m sorry.” He looked at me, trying to stop crying. My heart tore into pieces. It’s just like before, when Soon Mi was getting bound with the amnesia spell, before the spell was finished, she said ‘Byun Baekhyun will live with his sins. I order him to be the sixth Guardian, to be imprisoned with pain by being with me.’ Baekhyun fell to his knees when Soon Mi stated those words and just like Soon Mi said, he was imprisoned in pain because when her memories were lost, she was most fond of Baekhyun.

                  “I have to live as the Sixth Guardian. For her. Anything for her. Yet I can’t help but feel pain now that I can’t be by  her side anymore, now that she’ll remember everything.” Baekhyun said with pain in his voice. I tried to calm him down and tell him he has to see the unbinding spell.

As soon as we went entered the room, Soon Mi points at Baekhyun, making everyone look at him with sadness. But suddenly, Soon Mi said;

                  “Sixth Guardian, Byun Baekhyun. I, Princess Soon Mi, shall banish you of your sins.” As soon as Soon Mi said that, everyone has big smiles on their faces and a surprised and pained expression from Baekhyun. What a miracle! The small chance of the acceptance of his sins…We were all sure she’ll never banish him from his sins. Soon Mi. I hope you have an answer for all of this.

Was put. For years locked in. Memories be freed. Amnesia be gone.

It’s done. The unbinding spell is done. We are all finally free. Everyone is silent, faces full of happiness, tears, and surprise. Our powers are now stronger, unbound from the strong spell. Eight years. Soon Mi. We waited eight years for our beloved Princess and now, you’re finally back. Finally.

                  “I’m back, everyone. Who missed me?” Soon Mi said with tears streaming down her face. Everyone was just standing and looking at her. Should I go to you? Can I finally…hug you..?

My feet hesitantly and unconsciously moved forward and eventually running toward her. I hugged her with all my might while she hugged me back, the others did the same, drowning Soon Mi with hugs.

                  “Soon M- I mean, Princess Soon Mi! Do you remember me?” Kai asked. “I mean, do you remember my powers?” Kai and Soon Mi used to sneak out to go to places only they know. Kai has been waiting for this moment to happen, so they can go teleport to wherever they want.

                  “Princess! Do you want to go floating??” Hoshi said excitedly. They used to levitate around the house or ‘floating’ as they call it. Soon Mi always had the biggest smile every time she was with him.

                  “Let’s make trees grow!” Jeonghan said with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen. Him and Soon Mi made forests that were so beautiful, full of life and created the most beautiful animals and creatures I’ve ever seen.

                  “Soon Mi…” Baekhyun said. “I…What should I do…now?” he hesitantly whispered as he walked slowly towards Soon Mi with tears in his eyes.

Soon Mi looked at Baekhyun while his eyes are stuck onto the ground. It was so silent I could hear my heart beat. Suho slowly walked to me while looking at the two.

                 “You will act like how you used to be while my memories were gone. I will tell you everything later. I promise.” Soon Mi said with a smile to comfort Baekhyun.

                “---Stay here Baekhyun.

                     S.Coups, tell Jeonghan, Hoshi and Kai to prepare for my party.

                     Joshua, create a barrier outside my room to protect what I’m about to say.

                     Suho, stay here as well.”

Soon Mi suddenly used her powers making me and the others who heard surprised. We look at her serious expression and nod, showing we heard her. If Soon Mi had to use connection to tell us this, it must be as serious matter. Connection is a Royal law that those with powers have to be connected to another person with a power to maintain a kind of balance and peace among the powers and ourselves.

                  “Jeonghan, Hoshi, Kai.” I said sternly. “Go prepare for Soon Mi’s party. Get her favorite movies, food and stuff like that. Go.” I ordered them and they immediately obeyed with sudden worry plastered on their faces. I’m sorry, guys.

                  “Soon Mi, the barrier is up.” Joshua said as he walked towards Soon Mi. The four of us walk toward Soon Mi, surrounding her.  We look at each other then at Soon Mi with her eyes closed tight.

Authors POV’

                  “Don’t be surprised, okay?” Soon Mi ordered. Voice Control? Really Soon Mi? (S.Coups)

                  Shut up, Seungcheol.(You)

                  “Something is wrong.” Soon Mi started off. “My memories. They haven’t all returned.”

 The four guys look at her then at each other. Baekhyun froze, Joshua brought out his book of spells, Suho and S.Coups looked at each other and we opened their Nonagon to allow Baekhyun and Joshua in too. Their Nonagon looked the same. The memories. Soon Mi’s memories were still in the Nonagon.

 

=Soon Mi, S.Coups, Suho Nonagon=

 

                  “Wha-what does this mean? Why are her memories still stuck in here?” Baekhyun stuttered probably affected by the Nonagon’s dimension barrier.

                  “We don’t know either. Joshua, any clues?” S.Coups asked Joshua only to see a very confused expression.

                  “Never mind that then.”

Soon Mi sighed as she tried to remember her memories. S.Coups walks toward her then gets beaten by Baekhyun as he was comforting her already. He smiled and went back next to Joshua and Suho.

                  “We have to tell the others since they are Soon Mi’s Guardians.” They agree to Suho’s statement.

                 “The spell! The enchantress who bound Soon Mi used the wrong spell!” We all look at Joshua. S.Coups looked at him with an angry expression while the others looked at him with confusion.

                 “I mean, there are a number of amnesia spells out there and based on Soon Mi’s unbinding spell earlier, the enchantress most likely used the spell that needs to-“

                                “Have everyone who witnessed the binding of the spell present so the spell unbinds…right?” Soon Mi finished Joshua’s sentence.

                                “Exactly.” Joshua agreed. “So, Soon Mi, what can you remember?”

Soon Mi looked down and shook her head. Her hands turned into fists. S.Coups looked around and noticed pretty much none of Soon Mi’s memories came back.

                  “I can remember…the kingdom, my powers, and Baekhyun’s sins...”she hesitantly answered. “I also remember my Guardians and Joshua but I can’t…remember the others…” as soon as she finished her sentence, the four’s heart sank. She must be blaming herself right now. As the princess how could she forget her people, her family.

 It’s not your fault Soon Mi. I’ll contact the Kingdom you and the others should go and help for your party, okay?(S.Coups)

Alright…Seungcheol…are you more than just my guardian…? (You)

Let’s go, Princess. (Suho)

Wait! I-

And with that they got out of the Nonagon.

“I’ll get your memories, my beloved younger sister.” S.Coups said to the void that closed in front of him. “Hello? Father, something odd has happened to our Princess.”

 

=The House=

 

                  “Soon Mi. We’ll tell the others, okay?” Suho asked for your permission and you agreed. “They have the right to know. Get yourself in comfortable clothes for you party, Princess.”

As the three boys went downstairs to tell the others about your situation, you looked for your clothes in Kai’s room. Unfortunately, you opened the wrong drawer and saw Kai’s boxers. You immediately closed the drawer and eventually found the drawer where you left your clothes just in case you slept over.

                  “SOON MI WHAAAAAAAT?” You got startled with a sudden scream coming from downstairs, chuckling when you figure out it was Kai and Hoshi.

You picked your cute onsie since its very comfortable. You started to change into it until you heard thumping sounds going towards the room you were in, making you suddenly nervous.

                  “SOON MI! OMG MY BABEEEHHH! ARE YOU OKAaay…yyy…?” Kai runs into the room frantically yelling until he notices you weren’t wearing your shirt. The both of you froze on the spot, staring at each other. I mean at least you were looking at Kai’s eyes. Kai was…*ehem* in his own world.

                  “Kai, I told you to calm down. Mimi is chang--” Baehyun stopped as soon as he sees you. He immediately hits Kai’s head and drags him away.

                  “Sorry about this ert, Mimi.” Baekhyun said with an apologetic expression. You on the other hand have a smile on your face since Baekhyun called you by the nickname he usually calls you by. When you were finished changing and ready to go downstairs, you suddenly felt something dark and ominous coming from the room next door and the curious girl you are, you checked it out.

You stood in front of the room and slowly reached for the door that suddenly breaks into pieces with black mist coming out from the door.       

                  “Who’s there?!” you yelled toward the room, not being able to see.

                 “AISH! KIM MINGYU! LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!” A familiar voice yelled. The floor started to crack and gradually became bigger and closer toward you. You moved backward as the cracks moved closer fear starting to creep up into you. You fell to the ground as you tried to move away from door. You close your eyes shut as tears come down your eyes when you suddenly feel someone’s hands on your shoulders, you look over to see Hoshi calming you down with his comforting gravity while Suho and Joenghan run into the room.

 

                  “Kim Mingyu! Fix this already! Soon Mi doesn’t have all of her memories yet!” Hoshi screamed towards the room, his voice full of concern.

“AAAGGGHhhh….” The person inside the room started to yell again and sounded really hurt but the black mist started to vanish along with the cracks that nearly broke the house. Shortly after, a really tall, handsome guy walks out of the room while carrying an unconscious man in his arms followed with a really angry S.Coups.

                  “Ahaha…Happy Birthday, Princess.”


OKAY SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

This chapter is longer than I expected and probably doesn't make any sense so, if there is anything that is confusing, please ask me on the comments or message me or something.

Again I'M SORRY T^T

BUT HEY MEANIE AND MINGUUU IS CARRYING HIS WONUUU