Chapter 4 - Brilliance

The Secret of the Shadows

 

Suho’s POV

                  “You guys go on ahead. I’ll walk Soon Mi back home.” Baekhyun said making everyone look at S.Coups. Everyone knew what is about to happen. Baekhyun and Soon Mi. In two days, their great bond will break along with the spell binding our Princess and everyone. Baekhyun will have to become distant.

                  “Since you won’t be able to do so in two days, I’ll let you walk her home.” S.Coups said with a sad yet blank expression. “I’m so sorry, Baekhyun. I hope it wasn’t like this.”

And with that, everyone went silent. Baekhyun tried to hold in his tears as he accepted his fate.

Baekhyun started to walk to Soon Mi making her look a bit surprised. Probably asking why he isn’t walking with us. We walk away as she waves goodbye, smiling so brightly.

                  “Hyung, why would you do that?” Kai asked with worry in his voice.

                  “You should know,” S.Coups said. “Their fate won’t allow them. Not after Soon Mi gets her memories back.”

Kai looked down. He didn’t want to see Baekhyun in the state he was when Soon Mi was bound by the spell. We all don’t want to see it. As we’re reminded of what is to come, we walk silently to our apartment.

~ ~ ~

*RING RING*Soon Mi *RING RING*

Soon Mi? Why would she call?

                  “Soon M-”                  I got cut off by sniffling sounds, making me look at my phone screen again. Soon Mi. It is her. Why is she crying?!

           "Soon Mi? What's happening?" I said with a very scared voice.

           "Something hit Baekhyun!..He-he's bleeding an-and I don't know what to do!" Soon Mi said while panicking. Baekhyun is bleeding? What in the world is happening?!  

           "Where are you? We'll go there but go and call an ambulance!" I said trying to calm her down as I was wearing my jacket but I heard something that made me freeze. Baekhyun’s voice. He’s screaming.

‘SHUT UP! SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD. SHUT IT!’ ! This might be the work of the Pitch Kingdom!

                  "Soon Mi? Can you hear me?!" I lost my calm and tried to talk to her since she might be hearing something too but she wasn’t answering. Crap.

                  “GUYS! Come here! The Princess is in danger!” As soon as I said that everyone appeared right in front of me.

                  “Hoshi, Jeonghan, and Kai track them down.” I said as I look at each one of them, making sure they’ll understand what to do.

                  “S.Coups, you know what you have to do. I’ll go get her for you. Don’t worry. They’ll be okay.” I said as he rushed away to the Nonagon. The Nonagon is a dimension made mainly for Soon Mi, S.Coups and I. The others have their own and have different uses but for our Nonagon, it is filled with Soon Mi’s memories and a way to contact others. S.Coups went in there to contact…people. I hope everyth-

                  “Suho hyung! We found them!” Kai was running towards me. “Grab my hand!” He said reaching out his hand. As soon as I held his hand, everything went black. I can’t see anything. Damn, I hate doing this. Suddenly, we saw a blinding light. Our eyes filled in with bright light as we started to feel warm and relaxed.

                  “Kai! What’s happening? Why aren’t we there yet?” I asked, curious. With Kai’s powers, it’s the fastest way to get anywhere but this is taking longer than usual.

                  “I don’t know. I have a feeling this happened before, though.” After Kai said that, we finally arrived. We were hearing screaming voices that came from creatures that should not be here in this world. Kai and I look at each other with worried faces. We looked around to see Soon Mi in an alley omitting bright light from her body. Maybe that’s the reason we couldn’t arrive. Soon Mi’s light got unlocked. I hope Baekhyun didn’t see. Soon Mi turned around and saw me and Kai, she smiled then ordered us to go help Baekhyun and immediately we found where he was. Kai and I walked at the same time. Did she use Voice Control? I shrugged off the dumb idea out of my head but Kai suddenly disappears, I look back and see him at Soon Mi’s side, just in time to catch her.

S.Coups is going to be so angry. I thought while I encase Baekhyun in my power.

                   “Kai.” I ordered. “Let’s go home.”

 

=The House=

Author’s POV

We will bind you in a powerful protection spell. The Mordivid member we sent there can cast any spell without a problem.

We wish for your and your Guardians safety.

And have a Grand Birthday, Our Princess.

 


 

                      “What? Have a Grand Birthday? It’s not even my birthday yet.” You said annoyed because it feels like you’ve been asleep for 5 years. Your whole body is aching, and your head hurts. Great.

                      “Soon Mi?? You’re awake!” Kai said happily. “Everyone! Soon Mi is awake!” Everything was so confusing for you. You wondered what happened. Wait…This isn’t even my room.

                      “Kai! Why am I in your apartment? I remember Baek and I-” You stopped talking, suddenly remembering what happened.

                      “Baekhyun! Where is he?! Is he okay?” You started to panic. His head. His blood. The bright light. The Creatures. Your head started to hurt even more. Trying to process just exactly what the hell happened.

                      “You’ve been asleep for two days.” Someone said making your head snap to where the voice came from. Suho. Everyone else was behind him, their faces full of worry. “It’s Saturday AND your birthday.” He said.

You get taken aback. It’s already my birthday? I missed out on school? Hell yeah! You smiled with excitement.

                  “It’s already my birthday?! Are we going to have a movie marathon?” You asked with a huge grin. You know something is a bit off with everyone but you pushed the thought off and tried to make everyone happy by being happy. It usually works.

                  “Yes, of course. But first, he has to do something.” He?

While you try to understand what Suho was saying, someone went into the room, making your eyes become as big as the moon. It was your teacher. Your new hotcute teacher.

                  “Mr. Hong?” You asked, nearly screaming. “What is he doing here? – Not to be rude, Mr. Hong.” I asked. While you were confused, everyone seemed to be really calm about your teacher being in the apartment.

                  “I’m here to bind you in a strong protection spell. You should have heard from the voice in your head.” He said. OMFG THE HOTTIE TALKED. *ehem* The teacher is talking crazy like me..!! *ehem*

                  “You will understand when the amnesia spell wears off.” Mr. Hong chuckled.

                  “Oh and I think you should know this – I can read people’s minds.” Your face immediately turned red making everyone else curious.

Mr. Hong- Joshua started to bind you with the spell. You see a light blue mist start to emerge from his hands, chanting some words you don’t understand. His hand comes closer to your forehead but suddenly, you feel a sharp pain at the back of your head, making you scream and move away from him. The pain wasn’t going away and unfortunately for you, it was getting worse.

                  “Hong Joshua! A protective spell isn’t supposed to be painful!” S.Coups said panicking because you wouldn’t stop screaming in pain.

                  “I know! I don’t know what’s happening. I’ll see what’s happening.”

                  “Hurry!”

While everyone was panicking, you were still screaming. (No , Author-nim!!! ><.) Your head felt like it was splitting into two, making you start to shake. Your skin was hot like lava, your insides felt cold, you could hear people’s voices, you could see a beautiful kingdom, a somehow familiar place, a place that reminds you of peace and unity then suddenly you see a dark kingdom with servants, slaves, mischief and evil creating a tear fall on your face.

The boys look at you with worry, feeling sad as they can’t do anything to stop the pain. They tried to use their powers but nothing was happening, as if their powers are gone, their hearts sink as another tear finds its way on your cheeks. But suddenly, their faces fill with joy and surprise.

They feel stronger. They feel free. They think they know what’s happening and to their luck, they are right. You started to chant a spell that unbinds the amnesia spell and as you get near to finishing, you point at Beakhyun making everyone’s smiles drop.

                  “Sixth Guardian, Byun Baekhyun. I, Princess Soon Mi, shall banish you of your sins.” You said using Voice Control. With an unexpected turn of events, everyone’s faces are now plastered with even bigger smiles.

                  “Was put. For years locked in. Memories be freed. Amnesia be gone.” And with those last powerful words, everyone went silent, with their smiles still evident on their faces. Your closed eyes slowly open and you take a look around the room. Your lips curl into a smile and your eyes started to water.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“I’m back, everyone. Who missed me?” No one answered but everyone ran towards you, drowning you in hugs except for one person.

 

Byun Baekhyun. 


O.M.G. I UPDATED! I'm so sorry everyone!!

Do you guys like this chapter? Please comment below so I know what you guys think and feel about my story~~~

I'm also sorry if the grammar and punctuation is , I'm not the greatest in English...kekeke

I'll try my best to update faster next time and I hope this story isn't boring...

Anyways, thank you for reading my storyyyyy <3

tumblr_mlx5n8GIeK1s6lssbo2_500.gif

SHOULD I HAVE MEANIE IN THE NEXT CHAPTIE???

                                                                        ^^^ ((haha lol))...Too lame? No? Yes?...Sorry...