Chapter 1 - Voice Control?

The Secret of the Shadows

When your powers are released on your 18th Birthday, you have to be able to control it.

You just have to concentrate, inhale and exhale.

Remember your powers and how you controlled them perfectly, just like in the past. 

Your powers are yours and yours only, our beautiful princess.

 


 

"Holy Shizzz..." You mumbled as you slowly opened your eyes.

             It's the same old dream again. Can't I dream of anything else? You thought to yourself. You don't dream about things much but when you do, its always the same dream, ever since you were 10 years old and is still going.

You got up and walked slowly towards the bathroom, thinking about what would happen today. Once you reached the bathroom door, you immediately saw your reflection and almost yelped.

              "It looks like a freaking tornado went past my head." You groan silently, knowing quite well that that it'll take forever to fix.

As you were getting ready for hell- I mean, the wonderful place called school, someone rang the bell of your apartment. Oh, and yes, you live alone.

              "Soon Mi, open the door! I have our breakfast!" Someone loudly whispered outside.

You rolled your eyes knowing that it wasn't just one person behind the door. When you opened the door, you immediately wanted to slam the door in their faces, but you couldn't. They're your precious idiotic best friends. And of course, they had the same silly, idiotic smiles on their faces.

              "We have your breakfast!" They all yell at the same time.

Your eyes widened making you glare at them afterwards.

               "Didn't I tell you guys not to scream outside of my apartment?!" You quietly screamed right in their faces, at least attempted to since they were all taller than you. "It's 7 in the morning! Do you guys not care about my poor neighbors?" You asked, not receiving any reply but just six silly, apologetic smiles and scratches on their heads.

               "Sorry, Soon Mi. But you know we love your overly sized apartment. Especially that you're a midget which makes it look like you're a adorable toy." Kai, one of the 'hotties' of your best friends and the most annoying. You kicked his leg as you told them they could come in.

You live alone in a pretty big apartment because your Aunt had to go to Australia for her work but you wanted to stay so she BOUGHT this apartment just 15 minutes away from school. You didn't expect her to buy such a big place just for you but she said it would make her fell better if you accepted and live here. Your favorite part about the apartment is your room because it has a gigantic walk-in-closet, a nice spacious bed and a pretty average sized TV. You're still not used to being alone but that's why you're glad your best friends are always there for you.

                 "Soon Mi! Let's eat!" Hoshi, the most energetic person you've ever met, called out to you. He's so comfortable to be with but he can make you really annoyed at times.

                 "You have to eat the vegetables as well, Soon Mi!" Jeonghan, the freaking angel, told you. He's so pretty that sometimes you get jealous but then he treats you with some kind of motherly feeling.

                 "Drink water! Water!" Suho, the handsome idiot said while having a mouthful of food in his mouth. You guys probably get why he's the handsome idiot now. Having such a attractive face but shoving food into his mouth like a squirrel just ruins EVERYTHING.

Your face scrunched up seeing such a "gruesome" sight making Baekhyun hit Suho and him choking on his food. Which of course, made you laugh.

                   "I think YOU need water!" Baekhyun said annoyed at Suho for being an idiot but smiled at your direction. 

                   "Yah! Just shut up and eat properly already! Soon Mi hasn't even started eating!" Kai and S.Coups yell at the same time making everyone shut up and laugh.

                   "Don't copy me, Kai!" S.Coups said while jokingly hitting Kai. Coups always tries to make you laugh and makes sure to protect you from everything. He's like a brother to you or even like a father.

                   "NO! You copied ME!" Kai said while jokingly hitting back. Kai, this dumb idiot. You hate him but you also have an unwanted crush on him. I mean, who won't have crush on him? But you brushed it off a while ago since he's an annoying dumb idiot.

You look at your six annoying yet lovable best friends and smile to yourself. You sat down in between Hoshi and Baekhyun and messed around along with everyone else, forgetting about the time.

                   "Guys, stop!" you said, accidentally yelling, while noticing the time. "We're going to be late, we have to g--" You stopped mid-sentence when you noticed something weird. They weren't moving. At all. 

                    "Um...Guys? Stop playing around and move already! Help me put the dishes in the sink!" Weirdly when said that they should start moving, they actually did.

                    Weird. Is it just me or they stopped moving as if they were...frozen? Then they moved when I said...Nah...They're probably just playing around again. These a-holes. You thought to yourself, very confused. 

 


 

KAI's POV

As usual, we're messing around during breakfast, like any other time we're together. There's no complaining though. We love being by her side. The warmth her smile gives, her funny remarks and her beautiful eyes. We didn't need anything else but her, our beautiful pri--

                     "Guys, stop!" Soon Mi ordered us and in an instant we froze in our place. 

                      I CAN'T MOVE. I thought to myself, since I can't even move my mouth. I looked the other five and saw that they were in the same state as I was. If she catches us like this, she'll rem-

                      "We're going to be late, we have to g--" NO!! Don't look! Please don't remember. It's too early! 

I was practically yelling. If I could talk. If she remembers today, it's going to be bad.Really bad.

                      "Um...Guys? Stop playing around and move already! Help me put the dishes in the sink!" she said while looking at us half confused and half annoyed. It's good she said that we should move or else we will never be able to move. 

We immediately moved when we could so she wouldn't be confused so much. She would think we're joking around. Like s.

I glanced at Soon. She looks so confused, looking at us. 

                      I'm sorry, Soon Mi. You'll remember soon enough. I hope you don't remember anything today but I guess, it's already starting...

 


 

Hi guys!!! This is the first story that I'm actually happy about. I planned for weeks and finally here's the first chapter!!

Pretty please subscribe or at least comment so I know that this story is actually interesting. 

 

 

 

 

Idon'tknowifthisisgoodenoughOMG