Chapter 3 - Blinding Order.

The Secret of the Shadows

=At Café n' Chill=

 

            "We're finally here!" You said as you rolled on the floor. "Baek, can you get me the usual waffle and smoothie, please?" You asked with a smile.

             "...Sure, Mimi." Baek said faintly. 

You continued rolling around on the floor, without a care. By the way, you're not some weirdo who just randomly rolls on the ground. In Cafe n' Chill, there's a carpeted area with bean bags and pillows, which is why you love this place ever since it opened.

             "Soon Mi-ah, stop rolling around like that. You're wearing a skirt, remember?" Jeonghan said gently as he sat next to you.

             "Are you kidding me?" You asked in disbelief. "You know I love doing this!" You said while pouting.

              "Buy you have to be more cautious about these things, okay? I almost saw your undies." He said jokingly making your eyes widen. "YAH!" You squeeled while hitthing him.

As you were fixing up your uniform, you saw Baekhyun coming back with his and your orders. Your eyes light up and anticipate your favourite waffles with nutella and strawberries and when he saw you, he grinned at how adorable you looked. He sat next to you as well, handing you your food.

             "By the way, guys!" Suho said loudly to get everyone's attention. "as we all know, Soon Mi's Birthday is in two days."

             "Yeah."(Jeonghan) "Yez."(Kai) "Uh-huh."(Baekhyun) "I'M GONNA BE 18!"(You) "Yass." (Hoshi) "Yup." (S.Coups)

Everyone said at the same time while nodding. You didn't know why but they sound more excited about my birthday this year than last time.

               "What should we guys do??" Suho asks everyone but specifically just you.

Everyone looks at you, waiting for an answer. 

               "We should have movie marathon and just eat lots of food." You suggest while putting your head on Baekhyun's shoulder.  "You guys can also stay over if you want."

The guys seemed pretty happy about your suggestion so they all agreed. The six of them messed around and planned what movies will be watched and who'll buy food and stuff like that. It was starting to get dark so the seven of you decided to go home. The guys lived in the same apartment so they are all going the same way while you had to go the other way. As you guys were saying goodbye, Baekhyun stands next to you and tells the other five to go ahead.

              "Not going with them?" You asked. "I'll walk you home, Mimi." Baekhyun said lightly and you nodded.

The both of you walk side by side while making jokes about things you walk by on the streets. Having fun like that with Baekhyun made you remember something from the past. A memory of you and Baekhyun.

              "Baek, I just remembered!" You said excitedly making him look at you. "Remember when we were kids we played with flashlights at night and made shadow puppets?" You said with gleaming eyes. You loved playing around. You loved the night, it was calming and chilly and remembering something from when you were kids made you feel very nostalgic. Especially that you're outside walking through the cold dark night together. 

             "...Y-yeah, I remember." He silently said while slowing down. "It was really fun."

Your face filled with confusion because Baekhyun didn't seem too happy about what you have just said. He usually smiles at everyhing you say but seeing him frown made you feel guilty.

            "Baek? What's wron-" You stopped when you suddenly feel like something is watching the both of you. 

It's that feeling again!

You turn around immediately, looking around to see if anyone's there until you see an alley. A really dark atmosphere was coming out from it. Your face was filled with fear, you felt helpless. You kept wondering if Baekhyun felt the same, feeling the same odd feeling of being watched by thousands of eyes. You look at him, he looks at you. Your eyebrows get closer. 

This is so frustrating! Do you feel the same or not?

You ran towards the alley and when you arrive just infront of it, you scream. Asking if anyone's there, screaming at the top of your lungs. The feeling is getting unbearable. Baekhyun ran after you with a worried face, asking what's happening.

               "Do you not feel that? It feels like there are a lot of people looking at us!" You tell him as you're starting to panic. "It was like this a while ago but worse! I don't know what's happening! Why did I dance when I felt uncomfortable? Why didn't any of you feel it?!" You said grabbing Baekhyun's arms and shaking him. His face showing nothing but a worried face.

              "Wh-what are you talking about?" He was stuttering. "Why are you lying? I know we're the same! You should feel this! Your power is--" You stopped once again. Why were you saying things like that lately? Powers? What a pile of balls. 

             "I-I don't know...what..I'm saying..." You faintly said. "Baek...I think..I need to go see...a doctor.." your hands on Baekhyun's arms slowly losing their grip. 

             "You don't need to see a doctor! This is all just a side effect. It'll be okay!" He said trying to calm you down. You were going to ask him what he meant but he suddenly screamed and fell to his knees. He was holding his head, saying it hurts.

             "Baek? What happened? What's happening??" You said while kneeling face him properly. You held the same place he put his hand and to your surprise something feels wet. You immediately look at your hand, only to see red splattered onto your hand. Blood? Baekhyun is bleeding. His head is bleeding. It's very dark but you know it's blood. His blood, his very precious blood. You look around, trying to see if someone or even something is there. Anything that could have hit Baekhyun. You get more and more angry at every second that passes. Why is this happening? You're so confused and annoyed and scared. You didn't know what to do so you called Suho, your voice shaking making him panic on the other side of the line. 

           "Soon Mi? What's happening?" Suho said with a very scared voice.

           "Something hit Baekhyun!..He-he's bleeding an-and I don't know what to do!" You were practically yelling next to Baekhyun. You were getting more frustrated when you noticed his face getting pale. 

           "Where are you? We'll go there but go and call an ambulance!" Suho said with a whispered voice along with rustling sound, maybe trying to change into better clothes. You on the other hand, wasn't listening to him because you were hearing something else. Something louder. And this time, you know its bothering Baekhyun becasue he keeps screaming 'Shut Up!'

            "Soon Mi? Can you hear me?!" 

Your face was blank. You can hear the voices. They're saying 'He'll die!' 'Dumb girl!'. You can also hear unaudible chatter and laughter but your eyes widen when you heard 'What are you going to do, Useless Princess?' When you heard that, something inside you boiled up and made you furious, your eyes turning gold then running into the alley. You stop to close your eyes then scream as loud as you can when you opened your eyes, creating a blinding light illuminate around you. To your surprise, you saw many creatures and people. Your face filled with fear then your lips curl into a smirk. 

 

"VANISH."

 

You said with a stern voice. Making every person and creature scream and vanish as your light reached them. The next thing you know, Suho and Kai are already here. You smile and order Suho and Kai to help Baekhyun. You walk towards Baekhyun but before you get to him, your legs stop moving making you trip over your own foot and you swear you saw Kai disappear and reappear in front of you before you fall into his arms.



Ummmmm.....I think I wrote this really badly... So I'm going to say sorry >,<

I'm sorry!!!

I hope I don't disappoint you guys with this chapter :(

BUT guess who's going to be in the next chapter???

jisoo-gif-gif-joshua-hong-gif-joshua-hon