Chapter 2 - Wind

The Secret of the Shadows

When they arrived at school, Kai, Baekhyun, Hoshi and Soon Mi went to their class while S.Coups, Suho and Jeonghan went to theirs. The four arrived to their class and immediately sat at their seats to talk and mess around until the bell rang.

*DING* *DING* *DONG*

Everyone looked at the door expecting it to be opened by their teacher but that didn't happen. Everyone in class looked at each other shrugged the and decided to keep talking but as soon as everyone decided to do that, the door opens and the girls liked what they saw.

 

                          "What in the world...?" Kai said with a very surprised tone in his voice. Why does he look like he's seeing a ghost? You though to yourself following his gaze making your face light up.

HOLY JISOO(lol). Your jaw jaw dropped down all the way to the ground after seeing a really hot guy. You were thinking if this guy was a new student, girls will be all over him and that may or not mean that you'll be one of those girls. 

                           "Baek! Baek! BAEK!" You said while slapping Baekhyun's arm, making him look at you. "Am I dreaming? He's so dreamy!" You said practically yelling it out. 

                           "YAH! I thought I was dreamy!?" Kai and Hoshi said at the same time. You looked at them, shrugged and looked back at the front. Little did you know someone was burning with jealousy while you were fangirling.

As you were fangirling you caught the guy looking at you then looking away while clearing his throat.

                          "Good Morning everyone. Starting from today, I'm your new teacher as Mrs. Ahn has retired." He said looking around then stared at Hoshi, Kai and Baekhyun.

                           "Everyone can call me Mr. Hong." And with that the girls started to bombared him with questions like 'Do you have a girlfriend?'; you guys know, those typical flirty crap.

Why did he specifically stare at Hoshi, Kai, Baek and I? Did we do something wrong? WTF?

 


 

After a long day, school is finally over, which means the seven of you can finally go to your favorite coffee shop​, 'Caf​é n' Chill'. The four of you waited for the other three because they get held back a little bit longer compared to you guys. While Kai and Hoshi sat on the steps to play games on their phone, you and Baekhyun just stood and and talked as usual but at some point in the conversation, you felt a very uncomfortable feeling loom behind you back, making you jolt and look around. 

                             "Mimi? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked you with a surprised expression. You looked at him wanting to tell him what you felt but you thought that maybe it was just your imagination so you replied with a nod and a bright smile. 

You walked towards where Hoshi was and watched him play on his phone, somehow sitting next to Hoshi like this made you feel more light and happy, but it immediately went away when that uncomfortable feeling came back again, it was as if someone or something was watching the four of you.

The feeling made you so uncomfortable that you closed your eyes and breathed in. You listened, and felt the wind around you, as if it was building up and making a barrier. You turned slowly as your left foot stretched out along with your right hand slowly went to your chest, making the wind twirl and create a small, faint tornado around you. Once you've turned around completely, both of your arms go upwards, then down half way to your sides after a few seconds, you finally exhaled and opened your eyes, feeling the wind around you disperse rather violently towards your surroundings. 

                           What the hell am I doing...? Did I just dance some crap in front of these three? What the hell.. You thought to yourself feeling really lightheaded. You were so confused but you didn't feel that uncomfortable feeling anymore and somehow, you knew that it won't be back again.

                           "What are you doing Soon Mi? A new dance?" Kai said jokingly which made you annoyed.

                           "Were you that bored of waiting for us that you decided to dance like that? Hahaha" Suho said making fun of you. From him saying that, you blew.

                             "There was something spying on us so, of course I would wash it away from us! I have to protect...you...guys...?" You said really seriously at first but ending with a mumble. "Hahaha...What am I saying You guys took so long I'm daydreaming! Let's go to the coffee shop!" You said trying to get away from the school. Since so many weird things happened today.             

The six guys looked at your back and grinned widely amongst themselves with a bit of sadness towards one of them. Knowing quite well that he would have to be more distant to you.

They looked at each other and all knew. They all knew it was starting. You've activated two powers already. And its not going to be good between you and Baekhyun.          

 


 

UHMMMMM SO HI AGAIN GUYSSS

Second chapter is hereee. What do you guys think?

I think this chapter is a bit boring but please bear with me, I really love this story and I hope you guys will like it. 

Please comment your thoughts about the storyyyy.

Thank you for my three subsriberssss:

SwindlerLNoko

Kim_Kristal

nerry55