3 - I'M NOT CRAZY

The Ghost from the Vodka Bottle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


JIYONG

 

 

*BEEP BE---*

 

I turned off my alarm clock before it even finished its 2nd beep. I was wide awake most of the night and it was because of her. I really want her out of my life but I admit that the things I said yesterday were harsh. I'm really not the guy I used to be when I moved here. And she's making me see that in the most remorseful way possible. Even though she's a huge pain in the ing , she's still a girl. I could even see my sister in her since both of them are weird and irritating as . The only difference was that I loved my sister to death and I... I'd rather not have the other one. 

 

I was cooped up in my room yesterday and only went out whenever I needed to eat, drink, or use the bathroom. I didn't bother sparing her a glance when I was out. I mean how could I when I just talked down to her like a dog that shat on my one and only carpet. She didn't say anything whenever I went outside of my room but I knew she was still in my house. I would often hear her loud gulping and my condo, which was already naturally cold, became cooler whenever she's around. 

 

God, everything's going to be so awkward now. Why do I have to be stuck with a girl ghost? It's bad enough that I don't understand women and it just got worse when its a ghost too. All I know about ghosts were that they're not real. But apparently, they were and now I'm stuck with the most troublesome combination that would ever befall on me. 

 

Girl + Ghost = end game for you, mate. 

 

And end game for me, indeed. 

 

I mean how am I going to even get her out of here? I can't just tell her to go away again after I just told her yesterday to basically go herself. Man, when did I become such a ? 

 

It was already 7:12 in the morning but I'm still in bed and racking my brains out. I should've stretched already, made my bed, and went off to make breakfast 12 minutes ago, but here I am doing the complete opposite of that. This is getting really frustrating. I ruffled my hair and bolted out of bed. I went straight to the door, disregarding my bed and daily stretches. However when my hand reached the door, I felt a sudden urge to go back in routine and do what I need to do. I removed my hand from the door knob and made my way back to the bed. I grabbed my blanket, ready to tidy it up, when I heard the sound of clanking metal from the other side of the door. I groaned in frustration and ran out of the room, leaving my bed in disarray. 

 

"Oh hey~" Dara leaned on the counter and waved. "So... how's your sleep?" 

 

My kettle was on the floor and water was spilling from it. All the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen were wide open too. The faucet was running and overflowing the kitchen sink and adding on to the water that was already on the floor. I quickly went to the faucet but slightly loosed my footing on the way and I heard her laugh. I glared at her and she raised her hands up guiltily. I focused back on the sink and turned the faucet off. How long has it been on? My kitchen is practically flooding right now! , my water bill is going to cost me a lot. 

 

I begrudgingly grabbed the kettle on the floor and eyed her menacingly. I gently placed it on the counter and led my soaking feet to my raggedly old couch where I sat, feeling mentally and emotionally drained and the day hasn't even started. I closed my eyes and counted to 10 to hopefully calm myself down. A cold breeze suddenly brushed my leg, making me shiver. 

 

One... Two... Three... 

 

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, Elemeno, P, Q, R...."

 

Four... Five... Six.... Seven....

 

"One hundred. Sixty four. Twenty one. Negative thirteen..."

 

Eight... Nine....

 

"It's nice to see your chocolate abs in the limelight too.."

 

I alarmingly darted my eyes open and looked down. I sighed in relief when I found myself wearing a hoodie but I was only wearing boxers. I glanced at her and saw her wiggling her brows at me making me scowl in response. I let out a tired sigh and rubbed my feet dry on the carpet and I heard her grunt. I looked at her disinterestedly and she shook her head at me. 

 

"Uggh, men." She gagged. 

 

"Yeah, men. Want me to scratch myself in front of you too?" I countered. Maybe my natural male instinct will get her to get out of my place. Women hate these types of things right? 

 

"You kidding me? Scratch all you want, my good sir." This girl even had the audacity to touch my hand but I snatched it away before she could take it and do something that I would hate. She laughed sarcastically and rested her temple on her fist while looking at me straight in the eyes. "Might I inform you that Pinocchio's nose is growing from too much lying." 

 

I scrunched my brows in confusion. "What?" I asked. 

 

"The dog's tail is wagging." she replied vaguely. 

 

"What the are you going on about?" 

 

"The compass is pointing north." 

 

"I'm getting tired of your mind games, alright? Just spit it out!" I demanded. 

 

"Dude." She whispered with a very serious face. "Your is up." 

 

I stared at her blankly and she did the same. I saw her form a smirk before I ran my to the bathroom and covered my groin with both of my hands. , , . This is so embarrassing. Goddamn male natural morning reflexes! I immediately took my clothes off and started showering with the coldest water I could handle. I was jogging inside the shower to help warm myself up while simultaneously washing myself. It was good and all I can feel the cause of my shame relaxing when I heard whistling. I mindlessly glanced at my bathroom floor and saw Dara sitting down in an Indian position while downing her bottle before I went back to cleaning myself. I widened my eyes in realization and did a double take. Dara was now smiling stupidly at me while gazing her eyes down to my... I burned like lava and hurriedly covered myself with the shower curtain that I forgot to pull out all the way. 

 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!" I shrieked. 

 

"Relax, I am familiar with the male body. It's not like I haven't seen a few lying around here and there. And for that, I tip my hat to the internet." 

 

My face reddened and burned even more. I think I even saw steam coming out from me as the cold water hit my body. I grunted in frustration once again and was about to speak when she interrupted. 

 

"You better not be twiddling with yourself there."

 

"GET OUT!!!!"

 

You know, I was thinking of apologizing earlier but then I came up with a better idea, that noise. 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

We sat there in silence as I eat my late, 9 am, breakfast. She was sitting across from me when I heard her sighed contentedly. I put my coffee down and eyed her suspiciously. 

 

"Mmmh, you make good coffee, Jiyongie." 

 

"You can taste my coffee?" I asked, slightly curious. 

 

She nodded and took a gulp at her bottle and I grimaced at her. "Yup, it's a little faint but I can definitely taste that caffeine kick." 

 

"You told me yesterday that you knew I was hungry because you felt it, right?" I propped my elbows on the table and interrogated. 

 

"I like this! I feel like I'm in CSI~" she bounced merrily at her seat and I rolled my eyes. "You got that right, chief. And I also felt you needing to go potty when you locked yourself in your room. I think I'm capable of feeling what you're feeling, at least internally so just be warned, I might know when your playing with yourself. Better keep your wandering hands up north if you don't want me getting all excited." 

 

I leaned down on my chair and had my mouth slightly agape, completely perplexed at the amount of ridiculousness and corruptness that comes out of . I shook my head and let out a mirthless laugh. She gave me a dopey grin, making her look stupider than she already was. I inwardly chuckled and drank from my mug again on to which she sighed in delight. 

 

"First of all, way too much information that I don't need to know---"

 

"Oh believe me Jiyongie, you'll be thankful that I graced you with my newfound knowledge."

 

"I doubt it." I shot back. I wasn't one to 'play' or 'twiddle' with myself anyway so she's never going to catch me... I don't know if that's sad or worth taking note of. "Okay secondly, I've been meaning to ask, how do you know my name and please stop calling me 'Jiyongie'." 

 

"Well my dear Kwon Jiyong, when I went inside your body the first time we met, your childhood memories flashed by my mind and I all heard them saying the same name. 'Kwon Jiyong' this, 'Kwon Jiyong' that, they said. When I got out of your body and breathed like a fish out of water, your name kept repeating in my mind. Kwon Jiyong." She mumbled my name and stared at me impassively. 

 

I sat there quietly, trying to process everything she just said. "R-r-really?" I stuttered. 

 

She continued to stare at intensely and I was about to ask her what she saw when she suddenly burst out laughing. She was slapping her knees like what does old people do while holding on to her stomach. I ing knew that she was up to something and I didn't know I was too stupid to believe it. I kicked her legs in frustration but my foot just passed through. This girl is really getting on my nerves. 

 

"Hahahahahhahaha oh , hahahah 'r-r-really?' pffffftttttt!" She got of the chair and started rolling on the floor. I continued to kick her but my feet would just go through every time. Damn!

 

I massaged my temples, feeling an oncoming headache when an idea suddenly popped up in my head. An evil smirk appeared on my face as I readied my fingers on my arm to test if I was right. I pinched my forearm hard and she shrieked. She stopped laughing and looked at her forearm with a crease on her forehead. My smirk formed into a full-on grin and I continued to give myself hard pinches on the arm and she would shriek and grunt every time. REVENGE!!!! She sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter