The World of Infinite

infinite : the world of infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Han Minnie, welcome to the World of Infinite"

Sunggyu smile charmingly with his wide open arms.

"We don't even know how you could be here but we really love it that you're here" Dongwoo continued without hesitation. 

"We're even sorry that we couldn't do much to welcome you here" Woohyun said while giving a big heart with his arms.

Hoya grinned awkwardly before he bowed like a gentleman to me. "Well, we have try our best and I have even dance with you once right?"

"Oh I'm so jealous of you, Ho hyung. I really hope that we could bullied you more" Sungyeol pissed me off with his words before I could even agreed with Hoya question. 

"Ah, that would be a good idea, at least I could take a rest from my silly brothers craziness" And Sungjong didn't let me answer Sungyeol back in other to save himself. 

Seriously these guys.

Everyone laughed as I pout angrily before they looked at Myung that had remain silence since the beginning. 

"Myung ah" Sunggyu teased the yet-not-to-talk Myung to make him speak.

"Ah really" Myung sighed and pout too. "If I am your ultimate bias, why would you run away from me?"

"You crazy fellow" Sunggyu hit Myung forehead deliberately and make everyone laugh again.

"Ah hyung! That's hurting me" Myung hold his head.

"It's to make you awake" Sunggyu statement only leave Myung to growled slowly. 

"I'm sorry" I unconsciously speak up. "I really like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter