The World of Kim Sunggyu

infinite : the world of infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Kim Sunggyu!!

I opened my eyes widely before Sungjong suddenly grabbed my right hand and pulled me off. "Minnie ah, run!"

What the - ?! I was dragged along in confusion.

"Yah, where are you going?!" I heard Sunggyu scream loudly. "Why are you avoiding me, you kids" He start running with his mumbling. 

Why do we have to run away anyway?

"That's right, Minnie ah! You don't have to run so stop now!"

I can't stop! Sungjong is too strong!

"Yah, you kids!"

Sungjong and me scream in surprise when Sunggyu suddenly grabbed our neck with his arms. How did he catch up with us? Isn't he's the well-known grandpa Gyu?

I received another hit on my forehead from Sunggyu with his arm still around my neck. "Who did you called grandpa?" He said annoyingly. 

"Ouch!" Why did I always get hit on the forehead? It's does not being wide for getting slap!

I noticed their blank stare to me before they suddenly burst into laugh."You're funny! It's also amazing when you speak" Sunggyu words make my eyes bigger.

"Yeah! The space becoming so bright and colorful" Sungjong cheerful tone sounded so clear to me because we both are still in Sunggyu's arms.

"This is Infinite world, you know. Come on! Let me show you some more" Now I was dragged along in his arm.

Kim Sunggyu, the elder of Infinite. I always think that he's the best leader of all. His eyes are sharp like hamster. That's what make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter