The World of Lee Sungyeol

infinite : the world of infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol the kid!

"Yah, who are you calling the kid, shortie?" He hit my forehead deliberately. 

"Ouch!" My forehead been slap for the third time already. Like I said it's not being wide to be hit!

I know they heard me when they laughed so crazily. I covered my face as I felt so shy.

"Now, now. Tell me what you guys up to right now" Sungyeol wiped his teary eyes with his smile still on his face.

"Nothing, we're just running out from the scoundrels"

I burst at Hoya sass again. This guy is funny!

"Yah, you scoundrels!" Suddenly I can hear Sunggyu voice right beside my ears before he wrapped his arm around my neck and perform a headlock!

"Save me!" My hands were trying to reach out for Dongwoo's. However Sungyeol grabbed me first. 

"Seriously hyung! How can you do that to a girl?" He put me in his arm like a protector. 

"You have no manner" Hoya join in to tease the leader. 

"You're too much, you know" And Woohyun who's supposedly with Sunggyu earlier also turn to Sungyeol side. I laughed secretly. 

"Yah, you kids!" Sunggyu show his unsatisfication.

Lee Sungyeol, seriously a tricky person! If you don't know him well, you would just thought that he's a cool guy when he's actually a choding. LOL.

"Yah, you shortie!" Sungyeol look at me that is still in his arm before land his hand on my forehead again.

"Ouch!" He hit me twice on my precious forehead! He even c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter