The World of Han Minnie

infinite : the world of infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Han Minnie!"

I heard my bedroom door was open harshly. I dizzily get up from lying with my eyes close.

"Wake up now! How much longer do you need to sleep?"

I received a slap on my forehead. 

"Aw, mom!" I scream in pain while holding my head. 

"You sleepyheaded" My mom stand beside my bed with her hands on her waist. I pout before growled slowly.

"Take your shower and come down for breakfast, hear me?"

"Yes mom"

My mom went out after she opened my windows to let the sunlight in so that I won't be sleeping anymore. 

Mom is quite annoying. I growled again before getting up from my bed and stretched my body a bit.

Accidentally, I saw my favorite poster of Infinite. It's the one that from Destiny era. I smiled to them as if they're there.

My beloved Infinite oppas, good morning. 

I look over my messy desk. It's full of my sketches of Infinite members' portrait. I grabbed the last one that I draw yesterday and smiled again.

Myung ah, did you sleep well?

I hugged the portrait. I can't stop smiling now, I guess. Then I reached out for my iPod. 

Hm, Beautiful track would be nice to start my morning.

I searched for the song and play it while taking my position on the chair. I picked up my pen and a piece of sketch paper. 

I wanted to draw Myungie sleepy face.

I grinned with my fangirl mode on. The Infinite songs keep on playing before i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter