The World of Kim Myungsoo

infinite : the world of infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally, I found you, Han Minnie"

His slightly smile is still shows. He then move his face closer to mine.

"Just why in the whole world did you run away from me?"

His action make me standing still, not moving even an inches. My eyeballs didn't even move due to my nervousness state.

"Why didn't she said anything?" Sunggyu ask him suddenly. 

"Did she hate you, Myungsoo?" Woohyun sound joking but I guess he take it seriously when he looked at me in the eyes.

"Yah, talk to me" He hold my shoulders. "Can't you hear me?"

Now Myung infamous cold laugh make me gulped slowly. "Seriously you"

"What happen actually?" Sungjong touched his chin and lifted his eyebrows. 

"Did she told you that she start off Sungjong world?" Myung asked the members while covering his eyes.

"She does" 

"What the - " Myung looked at Dongwoo who's answering the question before he pouted and growled. 

"I was heading to Sungyeol world when she suddenly fall onto me in her sleep. And when she woke up, she stare at me like a kid before she startled and run away from me"

Hoya laughed his off. "She definitely hate you"

"Yah"

"Maybe you look like a ghost" Sungyeol started talking like a kid.

"What nonsense - yah!" Myung sudden scream make me startled as I unconsciously grabbed his hair.Everyone turned silence because they're all focus on me right now.

Why can't I said anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter