A Lovely Day

if i havent met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Yonghwa's insistence shinhye agreed to stay. Eventhough sunrays were piercing into the hotelroom Yonghwa seems to have no intention to wake up. He is sleeping  peacefully in  a half state. 

Shinhye came out of the shower only to find him still sleeping. She  knew  his habit. He was one who asked her to get up early but now he is the one who forgot everything. 

She sat beside him and looked at him. Yonghwa looks so cute when he is sleeping. She kissed him on his cheek.His messy hair, his cute lips which  were forming a smile is urging her  to kiss him more. Her lips planted kisses on his face nonstop.

" mmmmm...shin ya stop kissing me" he turned his face to other side.

" ya wake up otherwise I will kiss you again"

" shiro" he took the pillow hiding his face to prevent her from kissing him again. Shinhye had to try hard to wake him up.

Central Park is one of the main attractions in New York. This park is a natural bliss that stretches across 843 acres featuring tranquil lakes, winding footpaths and open fields . They were walking towards the entrance of strawberry fields. It is one of the most visited spots in the park.

People from different countries could be found there. Some were moving in large group  and some as lonely. It was a noisy environment and people were talking in different languages. Shinhye and Yonghwa were walking in between. She was holding to his arms tightly with her both hands  as she felt secure in the midst of unfamiliar people.

" Yonghwa ya , do you have any idea which language they are talking" she asked while she tightened her hands on him.

" mmmm" Yonghwa who was totally immersed in the sights around  him responded. 

" Ya you didnt hear me"

" ah  yes. I dont know ,  Ummm... why did you ask"

" ani just curious"  she paused for a minute and said " Ya  you are too slow. Walk faster." She dragged him.

" ah Shinhye why are you rushing. Lets walk slowly"

Shinhye suddenly released her arms on him and checked her phone. Yonghwa was just walking forward and he just turned to find shinhye focused on her phone.

" what is it" he walked towards her.

" ah Its a message"

" Let me see" before she could do anything he grabbed her phone.

" Aah your pinoccio's message"

She bit her lip as he read the message.

" Did he knew that you were in NewYork now"  he asked without diverting his gaze from mobile screen.

" He must have read my tweets" she knew that this jealous namja is fuming inside.

" So he has a habit of sending atleast one message a day"

" Ya he rarely sends messages now. It is a friendly message"

" This is your friendly message. Miss you see you soon."

" Yonghwa ya whats your problem. Even Hongki sends me such message"

" Ask him to stop sending you messages"

" How can I say like that. Isn't a bit little rude"

" Shinhye, is it me who is important to you or him"

" What a question is this Yonghwa. Of course you are the one important for me"

" Then why is it difficult for you to do it"

" Ya  stop being like this. I m in love with you doesnt mean that I should cut my friendship with others"

" Fine then , do whatever you like"  saying this he walked forward without taking her with him.

" yonghwa ya wait" she yelled but he just walked without looking back.

Shinhye just signed. She sat on the bench beside her. She is getting irritated with his childish behaviour. But she knew that she couldnt complain because she is also the same in case of jealousy. She knew that he even keeps good friendship with girls whom he had dated in the past. Shinhye even dont like him sending any " hai, how r u"  messages to them.  Now   they are getting married soon her possessiveness over him  had increased. Shinhye was lost in thoughts when his voice wake her up from her daydream.

" Are you going to sit here" 

She glared at him " wae, why do you come back. Just go on"

" If I leave you here it will be difficult for you to find the exit"

" I  will ask someone"

"How will you. You are not even fluent enough  in English"

" you think you are that great"

" I can speak much better  than you" he grinned  at her.

She stood up and was about to walk when he caught  her wrist  " Where are you going" his gaze piercing into  her.

" Wherever I like. Leave  me now" he loosened his grip on her.

Shinhye was  putting her step forward when he slightly raised his foot making her fall on  the ground.

" Aawww" she sat up and rubbed her hands on her clothes.

" Shinhye  gwenchana" he crouched down chuckling and her hair.

" You-" she pushed him. This time he lost his balance and fell on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter