Wherever You Are

if i havent met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Yonghwa ya arent you coming to the restaurant today" shinhye asked Yonghwa when she called him. Yonghwa was busy getting ready

" Shinhye I ve informed you earlier, today is Seohyun's birthday party. She had invited four of us"

" oh... I forgot. Ah yes . So you are getting ready"

" Deh . I will meet your omma and appa later. Dont worry"

"Deh. I will call you later" She hung up.

Yonghwa  then dialled minhyuk's number " minhyuk have you brought the flowers"

" deh hyung . I have reached your apartment just come down"

" deh"

Yonghwa immediately came down .

" hyung are these flowers okay"  showing him the flowers he bought.

 

 " perfect Minhyuk."  Yonghwa approved

" Hyung  we should pick up jonghyun and Jungshin on the   way. Lets go"

" deh"  He was about to walk when  Minhyuk interrupted.

" By the way hyung  why r u wearing this suit"

" wae whats the problem. I know I look great in suit"

" oh hyung thats not what I meant, definitly you are handsome , but its look like you are going  for an award ceremony"

Yonghwa just pouted " did I".  Minhyuk nodded.

"  Then I will go and change it. " 

" No need hyung. Its already late" Minhyuk dragged yonghwa into the car.

 

The birthday venue was studded with many  stars.  Seohyun  was pretty in her pink gown. She exchanged greetings to guests who  have wished her  and  in between happily  chatting with her bandmembers.

"Seohyun, lets cut the cake.Its time now.Look everybody came"  Yoona said

" wait  a minute unni. I  have invited CNBLUE too. May be they were on the way"

" Are you sure that they will come" Yoona enquired

" Yonghwa oppa had promised me. I m sure he is a  guy who will always keep his promise"

Yoona just playfully pushed her head  " wae ,still praising him.  Hmmm...Remember he is not your husband any more"

" ah.. unnie its not what I  meant" seohyun just played with her hair.

" look at you , you are blushing.  Ummm .....But dont you think its too late"

" What are you talking about  unnie"

" Hey  whatever you do to hide it your eyes still speaķs seohyun"  Yoona gave her a genuine  smile

" You are just going too far. I dont have such things"

" I still remember  how many times you  have replayed   the video of him shouting sarangeyo seohyun on national tv"

Seohyun just looked down.

Just then they saw the four handsome guys. The leader was walking in front holding bouquet  of pink roses. He was stunning in his black suit. He had become very manly and mature recently. Seohyun just remembered that  when she met him first he had a baby face. Now he had changed a lot. He is still handsome inside and outside. For a second it was hard for her to take eyes of him. She saw him walking towards her with a smile.

" saengil chukaha seohyun" he handed her the flowers.

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun wished her

" gumawo " She said accepting the flowers.

" she have been waiting for u guys" yoona said

" ah chinja" yonghwa said  and other three smiled.

" deh come lets cut the cake" yoona said and seohyun just smiled.

Everyone just gathered around the cake. The girls were shouting and  shrieking. They teased seohyun by competing with eachother for covering her face with whipping cream.

" seohyun give the cake to your ex husband too" taeyeon .  Seohyun just widened her eyes. Yonghwa just smiled awkwardly.

" hey you guys are still holding to it" super junior member kyuhyun responded. "Its been centuries before"he continued.

The CNBLUE members just exchanged glances. Yoona gave him a hit "  She just joked. And yonghwa is our friend too. Whatever she said is true isnt it. Look Yonghwa ssi is still cool and  you are the one having problems"

" Yonghwa si do you have any problem for what she said" Yoona asked him.

" ah......ani"  he said trying hard to smile genueinly.

Kyuhyun was about to speak when  Tiffany interrupted " wae are you still having eyes on Seohyun". Kyuhyun was embarassed. The girls made shrieking sounds teasing him. " WOOOOOH"

" ah......unnie its enough" seohyun was getting irritated.

As the party progressed Yonghwa was getting impatient. He was thinking of leaving as there was no fun . They were having some drinks and chatting with superjunior members.

" Hyung why are they purposely mentioning this everytime" Minhyuk enquired.

" I dont know" Yonghwa said coldly

" I have a doubt hyung"

" what is it"

" I think Seohyun still likes you hyung"

" Ah.. Minhyuk how is that possible. I dont think so. If she had liked she would have told me. And I m not her type"

" How can you say that . Did she ever told you"

" Minhyuk I never sensed any hints of her liking me"

" you know what hyung women are very mysterious. We men may not understand them fully even after living with them for years"

" Which woman are you talking about" jonghyun joined them along with jungshin.

" I was just talking the possibility of Seohyun liking hyung" Minhyuk said

" Seohyun is surrounded by many good looking guys , then why should she still like me"  yonghwa  said taking a sip of his drink.

" Hyung just goodlooks alone dont make a girl fall for a guy. You know according to psychology of girls they will start liking us if they likes our  personality too. One year is more than enough"

" Minhyukie you know about psychology too" Jungshin .

" ya Jungshin I m serious. You know hyung how much Kyuhyun hyung had tried to woo her. Did he ever succeed"

" Ya that doesnt mean that she likes me" Yonghwa said.

" Anyway I have a doubt" Minhyuk said taking the last sip of his drink.

" Dont ignore the possibility hyung" Jonghyun interrupted. "I have also noted that she does not hesitate to interact with us but always avoid you"

" you guys just-" yonghwa' s words were broken by Sunny's voice .

" Everybody just listen" .  Each of them gathered there looked up including the four boys. Seohyun was standing with a guitar as if she was about to perform.

" Is she going to sing" Jungshin asked.

Sunny continued " Seohyun is going to sing a song"  everybody clapped showing approval 

" along  with  YONGHWA SI" She shouted.

Yonghwa's  jaw dropped. Other boys looked at each other.

Seohyun was staring in wonder. May be she dont have any idea earlier . 

" Yonghwa si come" sunny invited him. Yonghwa was staring in a clueless state. Sunny came near him and dragged him towards the birthday girl. Yoona took the guitar from seohyun and  handed it to Yonghwa.

" What should I sing" he asked.

" Sing lovelight. The song you wrote for her"  Yoona said.

" aww thats perfect. Its been a long time you guys sang it together" Sunny supported them.

Seohyun sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter