Why Sometimes

if i havent met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys  eventhough  I m writing about their real life please note that this is only product of my imagination.Sometimes certain intuitions turns out to be true. In order to continue a story some twists and turns are necessary. So I will be adding some twists in coming chapters. It will be about some tensions and conflicts in their relationship how they deal with it

 

"  why are u turning down each guy who hits on you"

Taeyeon's question made seohyun to wake from her daydream.

" This is the fifth guy you are turning down. Sometimes I dont understand you. Date someone ,it is an experience"

Seohyun just smiled as a response. 

"Unni I m not that desperate to get a boyfriend" she said

" Chinja or are u still cherishing ur husband"

" mwo"  "........... anyo. Why would i cherish him evenafter these years.  He was about to start a newlife" seohyun said adjusting her hair.

" Seohyun how many times I have told u to date him during that time. But you have always tried to shy away . Atleast if you had told him that u like  his character he may have fallen for u"

" ah leave it unnie. No use in saying things like this now"

" If you have already forgotten it then why r u comparing his characteristics with other guys"

" unnie he was a very nice guy. During that time he cared me well,  made sure that I was comfortable and happy even ignoring his tensions and tiredness. Sometimes he had teased me but i know it was just to make me more active. Who  wouldnt like such a guy. Every girl wishes her patner to be like him. He will always remain one of the special ones in my life"

" Then why did u hesitated to make a move. U guys were such a lovely couple. I m pretty sure that shinhye was just a friend to him that time. Too bad he fell into her trap just like other guys who praise her blindly".

Seohyun just kept looking at her mobile  screen pretending that she is disinterested. Deep in her mind she had regrets.

" Dont forget that we have to practise for the KPOP concert tomarrow"

"Deh" seohyun nodded.

 ***

It was not a coincidence that CNBLUE  and SNSD met after an interval, there were many bands who have gathered to perform.

At the backstage they met face to face or it is apt to say that Yonghwa met Seohyun face to face.

" oh anneyeong seohyun. "

" anneyeongh yonghwa oppa" she greeted back.

" how r u. Its been a long time that we met"

Seohyun dont know why the same awkwardness and  nervousness comes back to her when he talks or smile at her. She will find her heart beating so fast as he spoke. When her bandmates are not beside her she finds it very uncomfortable infront of him.

" oppa i want to leave . To prepare for the performance"

" of course . Bye see u later"

She walked first but after taking few steps she turns to look at him.She always enjoyed looking at him from a distance. How he cares others, his playfulness, she is happy for him as he had achieved much in his career, unknowingly or knowingly she may also be one of the reasons for his success.

 

 

Shinhye was at the last moment of completing her photoshoot for her clothing brand.

" you were beautiful in all photos. I doubt your beauty has enhanced these days." Jongsuk said when their photoshoot wrapped up

" ya what is with u. Dont tease me"

" I m not teasing I m telling the truth"

" dont forget that u r telling this to someone else's fiancee"she glared at him

" anyo I m just complementing u. I m sure that he will take it that way. He is a nice guy"

Shinhye nodded in agreement

" shin-ya can I ask u something"

" deh" her curious eyes looked up

" You have said that I m one of your close friends. But then why didnt you opened up your relationship status to me earlier. Otherwise I wouldnt have done that"

" Biane. Other than my family only my very intimate friends knew about it. Actually I just wanted to reveal just the day before our marriage"

" oh..... I understand. You know I thought that u guys were just friends only. My belief was that he was in a relationship with seohyun. You know I was also a goguma."

Shinhye looked up abruptly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter