Love You No Matter What

if i havent met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was in the studio. He was trying different compositions when his phone rang . He took his phone and found an unknown number.

" yubseyo"

Just came a female voice that was familiar " oppa ...um.. its me seohyun"

Yonghwa was surprised.  She was not in the habit of calling him directly

" oh seohyun whats up. You are calling me after a long time"

"Deh its because we see each other often during work so i dont need to call you oppa".

"Deh deh  .... um  so you called me to say this"

" HA HA HA" she was laughing  " ani oppa I just heard your latest song. It was so good. I couldn't resist myself from appreciating you. One of the best songs I have heard. You are really gifted"

" oh... gumawo seohyun. It feels so good when our collegues complement us"

" wae oppa you are considering me only as a collegue. You are not seeing me as a friend"

"  ...ah.....its not like that seohyun. I mean collegues are also friends."

"Even I also dont have much guy friends. After coming to the industry I got some and you are one of my special friend oppa"

" I still remember you saying that you never had a boyfriend when we first met"

" HA HA you still remember oppa. What I said was true. Technically speaking you were the first. I still have those beautiful memories we spend together."

" hmm.... its been long before" he is getting impatient with the  conversation.

" deh but the memories are still fresh"

 " hmm" he just hummed

"  Are you in the studio oppa"

" deh why do u ask"

" nothing just asking. I heard that you will be always in studio"

" Whenever I m free I will be here."

" ok oppa bye.see u later" She ended the call

Yonghwa was still puzzled by her call. Whenever she sees him she will just greet him or just ask him how he is and leave.   She rarely enters into a friendly conversation with him. A  few minutes have passed  and just then  Minhyuk arrived. 

" oh minhyuk you came"

" Hyung what is seohyun doing hère"

" Did she came here" his eyes widened

" deh I met her outside the building. She asked me  whether u are in the studio"

" But when she called I told her that I m here" yonghwa had a surprised look.

" So she initiated to call you  hyung. Wae are you planning something to make my noona sad" he asked

" Hey dont twist it. She called me to complement on my new song" Yonghwa continued his work , his eyes fixed on computer screen.

" whatever I dont want anything to make noona hurt"

" I  have done nothing your majesty.  I think you were her petdog in your last birth" he teased Minhyuk.

" I dont mind becoming noona's petdog even in future births"

" Ah chinja" yonghwa diverted his gaze to him

Minhyuk nodded . " ah  hyung seohyun asked us if we could attend her birthday celebration"

" Birthday? But she didnt told me. And what did u say"

" She invited four of us. I told her we will try"

" weird. " he said

" I think we should attend hyung or it will be unfair. I hope your recording for the chinese show wont clash with the date" 

" I hope so"he continued his work

 

Yonghwa was really exhausted when he came back to his hotel room after the recording. He was about to enter the room when he heard a familiar male voice.

" Yonghwassi"

He turned to look and saw the handsome Jongsuk

" what a pleasent surprise" he stood facing him

" oh jongsuk , did u have shoot here"

" Deh adshoot. And you"

" I had a variety show. " he was too tired to continue the conversation.

" Its been a long time we met isnt it yonghwassi" 

" ah  may be" yonghwa threw his gaze to somewherelse.

" And how is your fans reaction. Positve or negative"

" Both mixed. I dont care now as it is time for me to live for myself"

" And how is Shinhye?"

" Why asking me, you can ask her directly. You are the one constantly messaging her"

" seems like you are not in a good mood Yonghwassi. Shinhye had already accepted me as a friend. Whats wrong with sending messages"

" Honestly I dont want anybody to intrude into our relationship"

" You are talking like you already own her. Even after your marriage you cant keep her in your pocket. Who are you to limit her social contacts"

Yonghwa was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter