so this is how it feels

if i havent met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been almost two hours already and shinhye is still arranging the flowers she had bought in the evening. She is putting the flowers one by one and again taking it out and rearranging it. Yonghwa is sitting in the bed comfortably ,still playing on his phone and from time to time he glances at her.

"Are you not finished yet" shinhye found yonghwa standing beside her chair with his hands folded to his chest. He has a questioning look in his face." It is not turning out well. Ya can you just help me" 

" shin u know that i m not  intersted into stuff like this"he diverted his gaze from her to his mobile screen showing his disinterest. She gritted her teeth and continued her task. Yonghwa just leaned down ;his breath her cheeks and he whispered into her ears  "did u just forgot that  it is our first night"

" first night"  shinhye frowned

"deh first night as an official couple ;look its already 7 or are u testing my patience" 

Shinhye gulped hard . They are in france now far away from their country, free from medias, free from all hectic schedules. "We must be the hot topic in social medias now. Just because everything happened in a haste , the sudden revelation of our relationship,announcement of marriage and now u and me together in room in this late hour. Seems like the end  of a long novel." 

Shinhye stood up  "your wife's fans must be cursing me now. May be they were praying for my death"

" if that happen  i will be in the next grave beside u"

She pinched his cheeks" chinja so u have been foreseeing my death" . Yonghwa silenced her by his palms " why r u talking like this . I know its already time for u to become mine . But it would not have been done in a haste if pinoccio boy had not proposed u in a national tv"

Her pinoccio  costar was always claiming his affection towards her even after her constant rejection. He even asked  shinhye's real boyfriend's  help to court her.

He was already fuming. He sat on the bed. " u have always gave him exessive freedom . You could have initiated to  create a distance" 

" why r u shouting  at me. Have you ever thought what i have felt  when your sister in laws always emphasise that you and their sister were a perfect match whereever they goes."

" it was in the past. Why are you bringing up it now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter