Trashcon

venus in furs

Minseok is having the time of his life at this party. There are hot chicks left and right (Baekhyun pulled through for once, the marvelous man), some chick has offered to blow him (an offer he is not going to turn down) and there is an actual garbage bag of weed on the garden table, next to two bottles of Mescal. This was actual heaven. 

This chick, she was ing gorgeous. The type people write those songs about, Minseok thinks, those songs. Her name, well to be honest, Minseok didn't know her name (he would later find out that her name was Sulli), but he didn't really need to know her name. She was interested in him, and she was hot, so Minseok didn't really care if he didn't know who she was. 

"I really like your hair," she giggles, sliding a hand through it "it's unique. Stylish." Damn straight it's stylish, Minseok thinks, frosted tips are ing in. es love it.

"You look nice too." he mirrors her smile, sliding his hands down to her lower back. He was going to have some fun tonight. 

On his way to find the nearest empty room, girl in tow, he passed by another group of giggling high school girls surrounding Baekhyun and Yixing. Yixing was attempting to impress the girls with vape tricks, completely unsuccessfully, while Baekhyun snapped photos of the failure on his phone. After taking one particularly good video of Yixing coughing in a cloud of vape, making a disgusted face, his phone rang. 

From: Minsik
Oh god Chulgoo is here and he's getting me some soju

Baekhyun smiled, texting back near immediately. He loved homoual melodrama, it was no coincidence that it was still his nickname, with origins dating back to middle school. 

To: Minsik
Go for it bro. He probably likes you

From: Minsik
im tempted just to go for it like I'm that desperate. , imma do it, man

Baekhyun grinned, completely ignoring the girls and Yixing, who was still drowning in clouds of vape. He was gonna play clueless on this one. 

To: Minsik
You're gonna do what? What do you mean?

From: Minsik
👌👈🍑👽🍆💦👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🔪

Baekhyun stared at the string of emojis on his phone. As far as gay texts went, this was as gay as anything Baekhyun would send, far more gay than anything Minsik would send. Baekhyun knew that in everyone's life they would say some gay , but this was top-tier gay. As his friend group's gay friend, he was slightly offended. He was He Who Speaks of the Gay, the Homoual Melodrama, not Minsik. 

From: Baekscratcher
You need Jesus. 

-----

Zitao stumbled down the stairs to the first floor of the house. His eyes were puffy and a little red, but he was on cloud nine. Jongin, Chanyeol, Kris and Jongdae all followed behind him. Back in China he had smoked maybe once, but he wasn't even sure if it was weed and it sure as hell didn't get him high. But now, he knew what the feeling was and why everyone else at his school was so hyped about it. 

"Tao, do y'wanna take shots?" Jongdae grins, leaning uncomfortably close to Zitao. If he was sober he'd had had the mind to slap him, but instead he finds himself leaning back on the other boy, heads knocking together. 

"Naaah, mate. We should go, uh," Zitao pauses, trying to think of what he had thought just a second ago. ", I don't remember."

Jongdae points over to some game going on by the pool. Kyungsoo was hosting the whole thing, having relinquished his DJ post to Kyung ("the only person a Kyung can trust is another Kyung." Kyungsoo had said once). "Maybe we oughta join that?" 

Zitao slips off his glasses, cleaning them and then putting them back on. "What game is it?"

Jongdae never answers, but they still head over to the group of people sitting in a circle and worm their way in. Jongin trails behind, joining the game as well, but that's because he has for a long time tailed Kyungsoo around like a puppy, thinking the elder teen was literally the coolest kid alive (there are still photos of Jongin with that horrible line up from the summer of eighth grade, a reminder that he was not able to pull off all of the that Kyungsoo could). Only far too late after joining that all three realized that this game was spin the bottle, and with a higher ratio of guys to girls, the situation was, as Jongdae and Chanyeol often said, "royally ed".

Yet, stoned and smiling, all of them stay. Jongin stays because Kyungsoo, his favorite man, his man crush Monday, no, his man crush everyday, was there. To be in the same area as him was to be in the presence of The Lord and master himself. Jongdae stays because it's not a party without someone, generally him or Chanyeol, doing something stupid and regrettable (it also wasn't a party without Minseok getting a from some rando in a restroom, but he figures that happens outside of parties too). Zitao stays because Jongdae is there, and high Zitao decides he likes Jongdae a lot. 

As soon as they join, hits the fan. Spin the bottle is not a fair or kind game, and leads to all sorts of horrible situations that should not and would not ever occur in the real world. When the trio join, Luhan is in the middle of spinning the bottle, and while he is lucky enough for the bottle to land on a girl, it's by far the ugliest girl at the party, some girl who only got invited because she brought a lot of Svedka (everyone nearly vomits when they kiss, because she is way too into it). 

Things continue to go horribly, as all spin the bottle games do, with bad pairing after bad pairing after bad pairing. At one point Jongin has to kiss Kyungsoo (Jongin is elated that he can finally make lip-to-lip contact with the Actual Jesus of His Life, while Kyungsoo is less than elated as Jongin lacks ), eliciting a scream from all six girls embroiled in the game, with the kiss managing to land on a record-high thirty snapchat stories. Minsik and Chulgoo also manage to kiss (though no one really remembers either actually spinning the bottle) and then promptly leave the game, assumedly to go be very gay somewhere else. 

Zitao finds himself giggling at the whole scenario more than he would if he was sober. This is actually really nice, he thinks to himself, I'll definitely have to do this again. So it's no surprise that he's far more calm on having to kiss Jongdae when the bottle inevitably lands on the friendly shorter boy. In fact, he thinks that it's not at all bad to kiss the other teen, so not bad that he forgets to say "no homo", forgets that it's pretty gay to kiss a guy and enjoy it, forgets that pretty much everyone in the game is staring at them. When he looks around at the crowd, there are wolf-whistles and whoops and Zitao is struck with the realization that yes, he in fact did do that in front of everyone. 

Zitao and Jongdae nearly instantly leave the game after that, heading to the pool. Both paddle around, still feeling high and awkward after the outcome of the previous game. Eventually the uneasiness that had cropped up between the two faded, both were amiable boys, and quickly began a conversation again. 

"Mate, that was pretty gay." Jongdae chuckles, grabbing into a ledge in the pool. 

"Not my fault it happened."

"Yeah it was, you were the one to spin the bottle."

"You were the one to bring us to the game!"

Jongdae chuckles again. "Well it's still pretty in' homo." He follows this up with a poorly executed wink. Zitao loses it, laughing and flailing in the pool. 

The conversation lulls and Zitao hopes it isn't because he's made Jongdae hate him or weirded him out or-- he is snapped out of his thoughts when Jongdae pulls him to the side of the pool, wearing his customary -eating grin. Slowly, he moves his hands to either of Tao's shoulders, and he can feel the heat radiating from his palms onto his skin. Their foreheads press together, chlorinated hair meshing, and kiss for real this time and when Zitao thinks "exciting teen romance" he realizes that this is it, that this moment is what he'd been waiting for. 

"What are you, in' gay?" Zitao whispers, and it startles Jongdae, as the shorter was clearly expecting some lovey-dovey talk, not something that he or one of his friends would normally say. 

"Yeah, I'd say I score at least a four on the homo scale." Jongdae smiles, looking at Zitao directly in his eyes "But I'm pretty sure you're at least a 7."

----

Joonmyeon was so uncomfortable at this party. He didn't wanna be here, yet he still found himself not even trying to leave. He decided he was going to look for someone that maybe he actually knew, someone familiar that he could talk to. Luckily he spotted Minseok from his nutrition class, certainly not a close friend, but someone to talk to. 

He walked up to Minseok, who currently had some girl clinging to him. I'm damn sorry for him, Joonmyeon thinks, possessive all over him.. Of course he'd have to take action, let Minseok escape from the girl. So, being the upstanding citizen he was, he began talking to Minseok, who was less than pleased. 

The conversation quickly went downhill, with Minseok seeming to grow more furious by the second, and Joonmyeon only more confused to the elder's fury. However, Joonmyeon was a man of insane obliviousness (a fatal flaw, especially in this scenario), and did not notice the anger in Minseok's eyes until the elder boy actually punched him square in the face (many people cheered at that exact moment). Rubbing his jaw and staring at the elder teen in horror, he mumbled something near inaudible to everyone around him and stumbled away. Joonmyeon stumbled away, hurt and offended and looking for someone to talk to. 

Eventually he finds someone he actually knows, Sehun, who is currently trying to both console a sniffling Jongin and participate in a game of ring of fire. He is both trying to tell Jongin nice things and chug his beer (he kept pulling a never ending string of horrible cards). 

"I just realize, I care about him so much and he doesn't even think I'm cool." Jongin sniffles, leaning onto Sehun. "I can't believe it, I've known him forever. Forever, Sehun."

"Jongin, some people can't show their emotions very well. I'm sure Kyungsoo likes you." Sehun slides a hand through Jongin's hair as he waits for his turn. Suddenly Joonmyeon, still rubbing what will definitely be a bruise on his jaw, catches his eye. He doesn't know the elder boy well, but he knows him and he desperately needs a way out of spending the rest of the night consoling a heart broken Kim Jongin. "Hey, Joonmyeon, wanna join me over here?"

Joonmyeon's eyes widen in surprise. He did not expect this at all, thinking that absolutely everyone in the party clearly despised him. "Uh, sure. What's going on?"

As Joonmyeon nears Sehun he can smell the soju and vodka on his breath, and realizes that the rainbow haired boy is in no state to be even anywhere near consoling Jongin. "Oh, poor Jongin over here just got to kiss the guy he'd been crushing on for all of his life, but it turns out that the guy doesn't give a rat's about him." Sehun chortles, nearly stumbling over his words in his hurry to speak. 

"Sehun! You didn't have to tell him that much!" Jongin exclaims, still bleary eyed and pink.

"What, I didn't tell him it was Kyungsoo! No harm, no foul." Sehun smiles a lopsided smile, teeth half showing. Joonmyeon hears everything that Sehun has been saying, but there is something else that is currently taking his attention. 

"Guys, why are there two police officers here? In full uniform?" Joonmyeon says squeakily. He may be completely sober, and his father may have been working for the police for the last fifteen years, but he is still overly wary. One can never be too suspicious. 

"Oh, don't worry about them." Sehun chirps, now completely ignoring Jongin. 

"But they're cops. And like, everyone here is underage. And high. And drunk. And is completely illegal, especially for minors, like us. And so is alcohol, at this age." Joonmyeon says, slightly quieter out of fear. 

"Oh, but they sold us the alcohol." Jongin says, voice still a little shakey. Joonmyeon stares in terror. The cops stare at him. 

"The you lookin' at, ?" The taller one says, right before taking a shot of lord knows what. 

The shorter cop does not say anything, but instead just slowly raises and points his gun directly at Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon makes a sound vaguely reminiscent of a balloon slowly leaking air. He would rather not die. The cop pulls the trigger. Joonmyeon shuts his eyes so tightly he thinks his eyelids might rip. A stick comes out of the gun, a flag saying "bang" on the end of it. Joonmyeon wants to both cry, scream, and beat the out of the police officer all at the same time. 

"They're very dedicated to ing with people." Sehun grins brightly, this time a little less lopsided. Joonmyeon still wants to scream, preferably as loud as humanly possible.

He would have said something but suddenly there's hollering from the end of the table and two boys are yelling at each other, Hanbin and Woosung. Hanbin is holding a card and staring at it, looking like he is completely ready for death while Woosung, his boyfriend, partner in crime and "best bro", is grinning from ear to ear. 

"LADIES AND GEN-- well none of you guys are either of those things. TRASHPEOPLE, I'm happy to announce that not only is this party the most lìt of all, but it kicks off the fourth annual trashcon. Ah yes, trashcon, the beautiful weeklong celebration of the wonders of teenage substance abuse and partying, it will forever be remembered. Anyways, the unfortunate victim of tonight's ring of fire is none other than our very own Kim Hanbin!"

Woosung's words are met with screeching from all inside both the kitchen and living room. Hanbin, white as a sheet, or perhaps a bowl of flour, looks like he's going to be sick. 

"Our dirty pint tonight is made from soju, siracha, malt liquor and potka courtesy of Do Kyungsoo--" 

"Thanks Kyungsoo!" Everyone yells at the top of their lungs. Kyungsoo, smiling and standing somewhere near Woosung and Hanbin, does a fake salute. 

"Some tequila, thanks to these two lovely officers here tonight, absinthe from our very own local , Oh Sehun." No one even tries to thank Sehun. "And that horrible horrible butterscotch liquor that Baekhyun stole from Specs!"

Baekhyun at this point stands up to bow low and proud, a round of applause showering over him, accompanied by whoops and hollers. Joonmyeon wants to facepalm through his own skull. There is no time to do this as all attention is now focused on poor Hanbin, who has managed to down the drink in record time but also looks like he is about to puke out everything that has ever come into contact with his body. He makes a beeline to the nearest restroom. 

"God bless his soul." Someone mumbles, and the crowd seems to agree. 

----

AN

Yes trashcon is an actual thing (somehow some of my friends in high school decided it would be a great party to throw) and yes, it will appear more in this story as time goes on. I know this chapter is shorter, but hey a lot happened and that's what matters (I guess). Your comments/feedback are greatly wanted. Thanks.