Page 8

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     "It's good but...I taste too much soy sauce in this,"My sister finally spitted out. (Not literally)

     "Yeri!"Both Irene and I yelled out turning around to find the culprit. 

     "What did I do?"Yeri asked acting all clueless and innocent while we just glared at her.

     "Wae? What happened?"My sister asked in Korean then English. (Whatever this shade of blue  is it indicates that the sentence is in English, alright?) 

    "Well this girl over here sneakily put more soy sauce than needed into the soup and got caught!"I replied.

     "Oh really! Nice job Yeri!"Wendy said giving Yeri a high-five. Yeri gave her a high-five but she looked confused while doing so. 

     "Yah!"I yelled out before giving her a hug then pretending to tackle her forward but before she touched the ground I quickly brought her back up. 

     "Haha that was fun,"Wendy said laughing.

      "Sure,"I said.

     "Hey Irene unnie, I suggest you stop burning holes into Wendy unnie before anybody notices,"Yeri whispered quite loudly into Irene's ear. Irene just took her eyes off Wendy then to everybody else. Quite sad for her since I'm pretty sure everybody heard everything.

    Wendy just laughed walking to Irene whispering something in her ear that made her blush crazy.

Irene's POV

     I just got embarrassed when Yeri said that because she seriously said it out loud for everyone to here! I just glanced at everybody then to the ground. I heard the sound of footsteps coming into my direction. I looked up to see Wendy walking to me.

     "You know you don't hide your face. We all know you want to do that with Minha as well,"Wendy whispered in my ear which practically made my face on fire.

Minha's POV

     What's she saying into her ear? I didn't even realize I was pouting until my sister pointed out.

     "Hey stop the pouting, it's very noticeable,"Tiffany whispered into my ear. I looked up to everybody starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter