Page 12

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV(New isn't it?)

      "Hah unnie, you should've heard yourself when we went into that loop!"I laughed. Seulgi just kept silent and continued walking back to Irene and Minha. I then heard a gasp from Seulgi then followed my Yeri. I finally appeared and the situation I saw was not expected.

       "Woah! What mess has happened here?!?"I asked in shock to see Minha wiping tears off her face.

Minha's POV

       "It's really nothing to worry about,"I said motioning for them to not care.

        "You sure?"Seulgi asked. I just nodded my head as my tears stopped. 

        "Did you do something to her, Irene!?!"Yeri surprisingly asked. Irene and I's eyes went so wide by her question.

        I quicky butted in and said,"Anniyo! She had nothing to do with this!"

        "Okay then, let's just keep on going,"Irene said as we walked further and further into the amusement park. 

       "Hey Minha unnie!"Yeri turned around and said to me.

       "Hmm?"I hummed.

       "How about you choose something you want to do next,"Yeri suggested. A smirk appeared right on my face and I had an idea of what I wanted to do.

      "Oh please no,"I heard Irene say to herself frustrated.

      "So you got an idea yet unnie?"Yeri asked me.

       "Yes, yes I do,"I said returning to my regular face once again.

        "Well, what is it!?!"Yeri asked all happy.

       "I have a bad feeling about this,"I heard Irene mumble to herself.

       "Let's go to the haunted house!"I exclaimed excitedly. Everybody had questionable look on there faces except Irene.

      "You want(Seulgi)"

      "To go(Joy)"

       "To the(Yeri)"

       "HAUNTED HOUSE!!?!!"They all yelled and acted like I was crazy.

       "Uh yes?"I answered them.

       "Okay! Let's go!"The maknae line said as they hooked their arms together, then skipping towards the haunted house. Seulgi, Irene, and I followed them. The lineup of us was me, Irene, Yeri,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter