Page 31 2/2

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: recap cause it’s been a long time. Reneha is no more. Jenha is rising for now :)

“Dance practice room.” I am absolutely, positively confused. “We’re in your dance practice room?” 

“Yep!” Unlike me, Jennie’s face was beaming with glee. “Why, you don’t like it?” 

Instant denial emerged within me. “No, no, no. I’m just slightly confused,” I admitted. “What are we going to do here?”

“Well, we’re in here so you can just stare at the mirror all day as I do this,” she repeatedly pecked a sensitive spot on my neck and all my will power now lied in the fate of her hands. 

“U-Um-”

She tried to stifle her giggles. “I’m just joking, Minha. We’re gonna dance and before you object — because I know you will — that figure of yours is stiff and needs something like body rolls hitting it up.” 

I let out a nervous chuckle. “Gee, you sure about that?” My fingers laced together and fiddled with one another. 

“C’mon Minha,” she unwebbed the creation my fingers made and clasped my hands in her own. “Where did that cute and confident girl I know disappear to?” 

I immediately pouted. “I’m still cute!” 

“Yeah, I know you are.” Her words trailed on at an infinite slowness as if she was overcome with mesmerization. Jennie stared intensely through my eyes and I couldn’t help but divert my attention to the bottom lip of hers that was currently being held captive by her teeth. Gosh, that’s hot. 

The clearing of someone’s throat broke the tense air, similar to an unexpected lightning bolt striking the resting ground. “You guys doing alright there?” A shadow at the doorway smirked.

I recognized her. It was one of Jennie’s groupmates. 

“Lisa, I thought I told you not to bother me today.” Jennie’s arms were crossed and a cloud of authority rained over her. 

Okay, that was really attractive. 

“Just wanted to check in on you,” Lisa replied with a cheeky smile. “Sorry for interrupting!”

And with that, she left and it was just me and Jennie again. I turned my gaze towards the pretty girl before me and smiled. 

“Ready?” She asked.

“Ready.” 

—————————————————————

“Okay, I’m sweating a lot but this actually feels so good,” I confessed while breathing like a dog left out in the hot sun. Alright, I’m exaggerating. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter