Page 31 1/2

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey.” I shyly poked out a lopsided smile.

 

“You are terribly gorgeous,” Jennie complimented as her finger pointed to my face.

 

“You too!” I immediately countered. Her existence was really breathtaking. “I’m guessing I should be heading out with you now?”

 

She undoubtedly grinned and nodded happily, “Definitely!”

 

I turned around and waved goodbye to Tiffany. She in return gave me a thumbs up. I just chuckled to myself as I carefully closed the door and trailed behind Jennie.

 

The sounds of our footsteps hitting the rock hard cement were heard as we approached — what I am guessing — her company’s van.

 

The door slid open and Jennie immediately directed her hands for me to go inside. “Ladies first.”

 

I kiddingly scoffed. “And what does that make you?”

 

She just shrugged while I softly grasped her hand and led her into the van with me in front of her. Sadly enough, I wasn’t looking at where I was going so I accidentally collided with the van’s rooftop.

 

A chorus of laughter was playing out while my internal groans were present. “Ow.”

 

“You should really watch where you’re going Minha,”Jennie advised as she set her free hand to my mid waist to keep me steady.

 

“I’d like to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter