Page 7

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minha's POV

     "So ready to cook?"I asked her.

     "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"Irene said chuckling.

     "And why is that?"I asked with my eyebrow raised.

Irene's POV

DAMNNN(A/N XD)

Minha's POV

     "You know since I'm going to teach you how to cook,"Irene answered somewhat cooly.

     "Okay then let's get going,"I said looking through the fridge.

     "So what do you want to make?"She asked me. I turned around and it seems like our faces are extremely close to each other. Due to the sudden surprise I backed away and accidentally bumped my head on the refrigerater's handle bar.

     "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?"Irene said coming closer putting her hand on the spot that bumped my head. 

     "Yeah! Y-Yeah I'm totally fine,"I said nervously due to the sudden affection.

     "So let me ask once again. Do you have anything in mind to cook?"Irene asked me looking directly into my eyes.

      "Umm you see. There was this one time you made seaweed soup on Weekly Idol. I was wondering if we can make that together,"I asked shyly.

     "Sure let's just see if you have enough ingredients for it,"Irene said agreeing to my suggestion.

     "I'm pretty sure I have enough in my fridge. You can check if you don't believe me,"I said and suggested.

     She then chuckled and said,"It's fine, I believe you." After she said that I took all the ingredients out and Irene and I began to cook.

~Moments later~

     Irene and I were almost finished with the food. All we needed was to add the flavoring. I took a bottle of soy sauce on the left side of the cabinet and handed it to Irene. 

    "Thank you,"She said receiving the bottle from my hands. Right after she received it, she instantly started pouring about the right amount of soy sauce in the boiling pot and then stirred it. Yeri then popped out of nowhere into the kitchen. 

     "Oh hi Yeri,"I said taking a glance at her then back to whatever I was doing.

      "Hey! I was wondering if you girls need any help?"Yeri offered.

       "No thanks,"I kindly rejected. It was silent for so long that something seemed so fishy. I turned around and coincidentally so did Irene and what we saw shocked us both. YERI WAS ADDING MORE SOY SAUCE TO THE SOUP!

     "Yah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter