Page 27

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV 

     "Tiffany unnie?" My mouth was brought up to the speaker of my phone and I waited. 

     "Yeah?"

     "I'm not sure if it's okay to say this here, so I'm wondering if you'd like to come over to your house." I emphasized the word because Tiffany's either been crashing at Taeyeon's place, or she's been stuck in the studio. I've seen her at the studio plenty of times, but we only echanged simple glances and waves. 

     "I'm actually going there right now,"She mention. 

     "Oh really?"I acknowledged in surprise.

     "Yeah, Taeyeon's with me too." I heard a distant hello come from the other side of the line and I shouted it back.  

     "See you later then?"

     "Yeah, about five minutes."

     "Okay, bye Tiffany!"

     "Bye!" The phone call ended as I flopped onto the soft comfort of my bed. That was my second ever relationship if the thing from 5th grade even counted. If not, this was my first real relationship. 

     I'd say it went well though. The thing that happened between Irene and I had taught me many things. It's not as depressing as most people would expect. We shared a love interest for each other for a bit and it all faded away within time. It happens. It happens a lot actually. 

     Someone's reaction towards this shouldn't be negative. It should be positive. Rather thinking positive than negative is like knowing that a glass is half full insead of half empty. The brighter side would lead you more successful in life than the dark side. 

Irene's POV 

     Should I get out of this house? Should I move from this couch? I don't know but what I do know is that I was not going to move anywhere anytime soon. I hate life and my stupid brain. Why couldn't it cooperate with my heart? My heart feels like it's set on Minha, but my mind's telling me to give other people a chance. 

     "Unnie?" I saw Yeri's head pole out of a door frame. "You alright?" 

     She came over to where I sat and I gazed at her. "I made this happen right? I should take advantage of this situation." 

     "Are you sure you're not in love with Minha, Irene?" Yeri had this worried look on her face and it made me feel a little bit pressured. 

     "I do, but there's a possibility that my heart or mind," I said in my head. "wants to reach for someone else as well." 

     "Who else is it then? Who else does Bae Joohyun's heart yearn for?" 

     My cheeks blushened slightly but there was really no accommodate feeling that reaches up to my chest. "It's Taehyung." 

     "Oh really?" I nodded my head. "I don't like him." 

     "Yeri!" I yelled. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter