Page 4

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Picture is cute right? This picture was hard to find)

Minha's POV

     The atmosphere seemed weird for a moment and I guessed Irene noticed as well since she looked at me. I turned around to see everybody looking at us and my sister recording us.

     I took the plastic spork(anybody knows what that means? If you do make sure to write in the comments!) and threw it at my sister. You may not know but I took classes for these sorts of things. But why you may ask? Well I don't know probably for self defense. I measured how much the spork could have a tiny gap between the air and Tiffany's head so it won't hit her. 

     "Yah! I thought I told you not to do that last time,"My sister scolded me. That confused me for a moment.

     "You sure? I don't remember you saying that,"I said retracing scenes in my mind to see if I can find something that relates to what my sister said.

    "Remember I called you like a week ago and said that to you,"Tiffany said trying to get my memory of that back which did work except one problem.

     "Oh at that time I kind of fell asleep when you were talking,"I said innocently.

     "Then how come I heard you talking,"Tiffany asked me.

     "Well you see there is this thing in my room where it senses me sleeping and has my voice recordings to answer you when I'm sleeping,"I answered.

     "Oh yeah that reminds me I'm sleepy goodbye,"I said as I grabbed my tray and walked away. I started walking to the door with everybody's mouth opened confused. I turned around and walked back to them and sat on my invisible chair next to Tiffany.

    "I forgot I'm suppose to be on vacation with you so hi again,"I said to her which probably creeped the members out.

    "Hey,"She replied as she pushed me off my invisible chair in result to me falling flat on the ground.

     "Well that wasn't ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter