Page 29

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "So!"I may have stated too enthusiastically. "What are we exactly doing?" I sat down on the only chair left and clasped my hands, releasing a short lived breath.

     "Apparently Minha,"One of my coworkers started before clearing his throat and straightening his breath. "You, me, and other producers and lyricists,"I glanced at the room, "will be working on a project." 

     I nodded my head, forming the idea that this'll probably pain me in the upcoming days.  "And why is there a need to do that now?" I stared at him as his mouth opened slightly, caught off guard with my sudden bitterness. Not that I had already contained that tone when seeing the two people I wouldn't have the yearning to even glance at. 

     No, I'm lying. I wanted to see what they were doing. My eyes were absolutely glued to them, like a magnetic field. I just couldn't look away. 

     "Irene and Taehyung are here for the purpose of singing the project we create." The evil man smirked at me as I shot a sneaky glare at him before returning to my professional self. 

     "Okay then." My voice was firm and I made sure it was kept that way. I couldn't let anyone overcome my self dominance. 

     "Also,"The producer arrogantly spited. "Irene and Taehyung will be accompanying you throughout this whole entire production."

     "..."

     "WHAT!?!"Irene stood up with her hands slammed against the table as her fingers slowly clenched. 

     "Well jeez Irene, at least try to hide your dislike for me,"I mumbled under my breath, but quickly shot my head up when there was an indefinite silence and nobody was talking. All eyes were staring at me and Irene's facial expression went slightly from shocked to hurt. 

     "Deal with it Irene,"The producer said from his filthy mouth. "You got her the job so now you gotta work with her." 

Irene's POV

     "Are you trying to ruin my career?"I witnessed Minha with an over the edge expression. Ready to lunge at the one who wanted to destroy her. Did the producer and Minha have some type of fire between them? It would explain the guy's grim face and Minha's annoyed look. 

     "No Minha, I'm trying to ruin your emotions,"He sarcastically retorted while laughing creepily. 

     "Is it just me, or is that dude the creepier and most evil being I've ever seen,"Taehyung whispered against my neck as my eyes traveled to Minha's before she looked away with a mask regaining hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter