Page 22

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I'm a hundred percent sure that my face was all jumbled up and messed up looking because the excitement stirring up in my stomach couldn't wait to just explode. Who could blame me? Somebody would have freaked out as well when hearing that they were soon to participate in future projects that may or may not be the beginning of an upcoming succesful career.    

     I guess the CEO have taken notice since he looked at me then started laughing saying I could let out my caged emotions. I silently thanked him before turning around, my back facing everybody else as I squealed quietly for a good amount of seconds.  

     I returned back to reality as I looked at everyone looking at me. We soon retorted back to the meeting as a few situations were explained before everybody was dismissed and ready to go.

     "Liked the meeting?"Irene asked me as we both headed out of the entrance of the building. 

     "Surely did!"I exclaimed with a hilarious grin displayed on my face. A warm smile formed on her features as a cute giggle surpassed her breath. 

     We ended up just walking back to my house with our hands somehow entwined together. I swear that we just connected as one purposely without even having any knowledge of it.

     Once we have arrived back at my house- or in this case, Tiffany and I's house, both of us crashed onto the couch. I looked to my right where Irene was and suggested for us to relax and watch a movie. She implied getting a blanket to warm us up while I grabbed a bag or two of already popped popcorn. 

     We didn't know what film to play but I was most definitely sure that we weren't going to watch a K-Drama. No offense, but K-Dramas bore me to death after the first few episodes so I can't stand watching them for too long. There are exceptions though. I do watch K-Dramas that star people I know, for instance Joy! She starred in a drama and I'm going to watch it...or start on watching it. 

     I didn't know what we ended up watching but I was watching it anyways. I got easily distracted though. Partially the reason as to why I got distracted was because Irene was so engrossed into the scene that she looked like a mesmerized being with a non-stopping hand that shoves popcorn into continuously. 

      I knew what I had done next would be risky but I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Irene,"I voiced, grasping her attention as I took her hand and started fiddling with her fingers, slightly glazing the tip of my fingers along hers. 

     "Hm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter