Just Stay

Not Another Christmas Story....

Day Three:
“NOO!” I screamed sitting up from my bed gasping for air.
I slammed my fist against the bed in anger. I had done everything he had asked but still he died.
Why did he have to die again?
I heard the clinking of the dishes in the kitchen and I knew that Woohyun was already up decorating cookies.
I slid the blankets off of my body and hastily made it to my bedroom door. I open the door ignoring the light that irritated my eyes.
“Woohyun,” I called his name as I walked into the kitchen. 
Woohyun looked up at me with his mouth slightly ajar as he grabbed ahold of his chest.
“You scared me!” Woohyun snapped with eyes forming slits.
“I’m sorry,” I apologize as I took a seat next to the bar that overlooked the kitchen. 
“What are you doing up so early anyways?” Woohyun asked picking up his pastry bag to decorate a cookie.
“I need to tell you something,” I whispered afraid that at any moment Woohyun would drop dead.
“What? What did you say Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked looking up from his cookie.
"I said,” I took a deep breath. “There is something I need to tell you.”
“What happen? The company isn’t disbanding us?” Woohyun asked with tears welling in his eyes.
“No,” I said shaking my head. “It’s not that.”
“Thank God,” Woohyun sighed grabbing ahold of his heart for the second time. “Then what is it? Why do you look like someone died?”
I shook my head trying to calm my thoughts that wanted to burst from my mouth.
“Listen this might sound crazy bu-”
“You’re already crazy,” Woohyun pointed out.
“No, listen,” I held up my hand as tears formed in my eyes.
“You're scaring me,” Woohyun told me as his shaky hands grabbed ahold of the counter.
“I know this sounds crazy but you are going to die today. You're going to leave for something stupid like getting butter and then you’re going to die. Then I’m going  to have to relive this day, again and again, watching you die. So I need you to stay okay.”
Hot tears were running down my cheeks as I tried to make Woohyun understand the urgency in my words.
“You are going to die okay!” I shouted not caring if the other members woke up. Hell, maybe they can make Woohyun stay or at least help tie him up.
If someone had told you that you were mere hours away from your death you would think you would cry or scream to God. Instead, Woohyun looked at me with an eyebrow cocked then he started to laugh as he grabbed ahold of his stomach.
“Stop it!” I snapped slamming my fist against the counter. “You have to believe me okay!” 
Woohyun had stopped laughing instead he was looking at me confused. “Why are you doing this? Do you wanna get out of helping me or som-”
Then suddenly Woohyun’s face froze as if someone had pressed paused. His mouth was wide open as his eyes stared at me blankly.
I stood up from my seat sending the chair crashing to the ground loudly.
“Woohyun?” I gasped out reaching for him.
“That’s cheating,” a voice said behind me.
I turn around quickly to see Yenny staring at me with her arms crossed.
‘What?” I sputtered out taking a step back till my back roughly smashed against the counter.
“Telling him is cheating,” she told me angrily. “Next time you do it I’ll take him away you hear me! Also don’t tell the other members that is also cheating” 
“But-”
“Only Dongwoo likes butts now let’s start the day over,” Yenny said smiling.
“What? What did you sa-”
Suddenly my whole word was surrounded by darkness as I felt myself falling into a dark hole.


Hello (From the other side),

How are you guys liking the story? I hope you guys are enjoying it? Maybe? Anyways this will be the last chapter for tonight since it's already 12 and I have to get up in six hours. Yawn. I will try to post the rest of the chapter tomarrow. -Morgan