Ch4

A Fate Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for subscribing, i really appreciate it. Love y'all.

***

 

‘’What was that just now?!’’ ‘’UNNIE!!’’ ‘’SPILL!!’’

Moonbyul stood rigid before her fellow members and shrugged coolly, yet suddenly she span around with a wide grin, the other girls at seeing the action burst in a high pitch scream that was probably hear by their neighbors.

‘’Do this mean you’re dating?’’ Yongsun asked and Byul could only nod.

‘’Who confessed? Did you confess? Did you kissed? Are you going to tell?’’ Wheein asked in one breath.

‘’Breathe Wheein-ah’’ Hyejin said in a chuckle and then turned to stare at her unnie.

‘’We’re dating and if we kissed or not that’s personal’’ Byul answered and they all pout at her last words. ‘’As for telling, we didn’t discuss it since Minseok-oppa had to leave but I am calling him later. I think it is best if we speak with our CEO’s now that it is official so we can date with their consent’’ she added in sudden realization that they couldn’t keep the secret from the agencies.

‘’That’s for the best, to be honest sneaking out as friends was dangerous enough, now that you’re dating it is at another level of seriousness’’ her leader commented.

‘’I know.’’ ByulYi added crestfallen, she knew in how much trouble they could get in if this was leak out. ‘’I think I’ll call him now’’ 

‘’Do you need privacy?’’ Yongsun asked and the maknae line whined.

‘’Unnie why? I wanted her to put him on speaker so we could eavesdrop’’

‘’I think it’s fine if I call here, though no speaker phone’’ Moonbyul teased showing her tongue to the whining girls.

She dug out her cellphone from her pocket and proceeded to call Minseok after the phone start riming she went to sit on the couch more comfortable.

‘’Hello~’’ the voice said chirpily on the other side.

‘’Hi Minseok-oppa’’ she answered shyly flanked by her eavesdropping members.

‘What happen to my new title?’’ she snorted and decided to ignore him, luckily he understood and changed topic. ‘’So, why are you calling, missing me?’’

‘’Not at all, I just wanted to hear you before considering dumping you’’ she joked cheekily and heard him laugh.

‘’You hurt me, but seriously, why did you call? Not that I mind, I just thought you would just call or send me a text later when I got to the apartment’’

‘’I wanted to discuss something important with you.’’ She started. ‘’I wanted to know if you agree to disclose our relationship with our CEO’s, I was thinking we should do it sooner than later since it would be easier to meet that way…. Are you still there?’’

‘’Hey! Of course I want to tell them. I’m sorry I didn’t think about this before. Do you think we can meet tomorrow at your agency? I’m gonna talk with mine first though and then drop by?’’ he asked seriously.

‘’Let’s do that. I’m sorry I didn’t think about it earlier’’

‘’Don’t. You’re not the only one in this relationship you know? If you say things like that, you make me wanna see you’’ he joked.

‘’You’re making me cringe. I’m hanging up!’’ she said with a smile.

‘’I adore you too, love’’

‘’Bye, see you soon’’

‘’Bye love. Don’t forget we’re in this together, we’ll make it work’’

Moonbyul hummed a yes and couldn’t help feeling touched that he was always thinking about them and reassuring her, it made her feel all warm inside; Truly loved. In return, she felt her feelings growing stronger, unconsciously she let a deep breath escape her.

 ‘’I ship you two so much’’ Hyejin said cutting the silence and startling her. ‘’I guess that meant everything went fine?’’

‘’Yes’’ she answered. ‘’We’re meeting tomorrow to talk with our CEO.

‘’Everything will be fine’’

‘’I really hope so’’

***

 

ByulYi held the four bottles of water with carefulness. They had just finished their daily practice and she offered to fetch their drinks since they were all tired, before she could arrive to the practice room though, her cellphone started ringing. She checked the ID balancing the bottles under her arm and answered as she saw the caller’s name.

‘’Hello’’ she said softly to the other. ‘’How are you?’’

‘’Fine and you? Did you miss me?’’ the deeper voice of her boyfriend asked. Honestly, she wanted to for the question but changed her mind at hearing the sincere tone in his voice. With a slight smile she lowered the bottles to the floor and lowered herself in a half squat.

‘’I’m fine… I did missed you…’’she heard a low hum on the other side of the line and then the silence reigned their conversation. It wasn’t uncomfortable, the silence just made it all the more intimate and nerve wrecking. ‘’I just finished practice, what are you doing?’’

‘’I just finished my schedule, I’m on my way to your company’’ the information surprised her, not because she didn’t know he was coming, but because she thought he would’ve finished his schedule sooner.

‘’Isn’t it late though?’’

‘’There were delays caused by technical problems. In the end we had to wait because we are packed with variety shows and couldn’t postponed it, as it finished I asked to be sent to your company. I hope you don’t mind’’

‘’Of course not. However, how did you got the permission of your manager? Did you spoke to SM’s director?’’

‘’That’s also why I wanted to call you. Because of my schedule, I wasn’t able to speak to my CEO. I was hoping to speak then to yours and get his consent. After that I was planning to head to my company and confess’’ he said dramatically and she couldn’t help the small laugh.

‘’I don’t think Sajangnim will be mad with us though. He’s a very easy-going CEO and I don’t have a dating ban on me either. It’s not like I’m going against my contract. The one that worries me is your CEO.’’ She said crestfallen and guessed he had heard her tone over the phone because he instantly reassured her.

‘’Hey, don’t worry about that. Even though we have a dating ban, it always expires after we’ve been two years active so I basically am free to date if I keep it private’’

‘’Would you mind if I go with you? I don’t think you should go alone…’’ Byul suggest now with new find confidence. ‘’I’m at fault for being irresistible, I need to take responsibility’’ she joked and heard him burst in laughter on the other side.

‘’I would like that’’ he answered softly.

‘’Byulie-unnie?’’ she heard Hyej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter