Ch3

A Fate Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for subscribing xD Love to you all <33333

****

Third Chapter

***

It was very late already, or too soon for others but they certainly didn’t care. They have been speaking for more than an hour and it was long since the owner had closed the place. They were lucky the owner was a friend of Minseok because they were able to stay inside even though it was close, however if they wanted anything they had to prepare it themselves.

‘’I hope this don’t sound creepy but I looked your name up and found the most interesting drama ever’’ Byul groaned and covered her face to which Minseok laughed.

‘’Please stop’’ she laughed. ‘’That was the most cringe worthy thing I’ve ever done in my life. It was awful’’ she groaned mortified.

‘’What are you talking about? It was awesome… what is this?’’ he said imitating her and hitting her chest, trying to reenact her scene.

‘’Ahhhh hajimaaaa!!!’’ she cried holding his arms so he stopped beating his chest.

‘’Ok… ok!’’ he said between laughs and held her hands down with ease and letting her go so she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable with the obvious skinship. ‘’Do you have any other projects soon?’’

‘’No…’’ She sat there silently thinking and remembered something. ‘’Wait! We’re doing WGM soon, how could I forget?’’ she said troubled.

‘’What do you mean WGM? Yah! You can’t be on that program. I mean you could be paired with anyone and then the ships and…’’ she was surprised by his reaction and stop him from talking by placing her hand over his.

‘’It’s not me who’s getting married, it’s Yongsun-unnie Oppa’’

‘’Solar-ssi?’’ he asked frozen and Byul nodded.

‘’Don’t worry’’ She squeezed his hand and blush retreating it slowly when she notice he was looking at their hands but before she could retreat it he grabbed her hand back.

‘’I’m relieved’’ he mumbled loud enough for her to hear with an intense stare. ‘’should we head back? It’s really late’’ Byul nodded and didn’t dare to slip her hand out of his even though this wasn’t very friendly of both of them.

 

***

(Months later)

Her cellphone going off because of a message sounded, and she discreetly looked if her manager was watching her. Seeing as nobody was paying her any attention, she unlocked her phone and read the message, it was a short one; just two words that made her heart skyrocket.

‘Hi love’

Honestly, if the manager saw her right now she would have find it fishy because the kind of smile she had right now must have resembled a puppy in love, it was so obvious even a blind could see it. Therefore, she put on a poker face and went to the restroom. Even though she was dying to share her happiness with her members, she needed to be discreet for a little while more, after all she was just friends with him… and that message before was just a greeting…

‘’That’s right, It’s just a friend… even if I like him this much… ok too freakin’ much. For him, I’m just a friend’’ Moonbyul mumbled to herself after she closed the restroom door.

She took out her cellphone and replied.

‘Hi, just finished recording, what are you doing?’

‘I’m fine, just saw the sky and thought of you’ Moonbyul covered as a giggle escape and wrote back.

‘You’re even greasier than me, I think we should stop hanging out’ she teased and smiled at his reply.

‘No way, we don’t see each other enough as it is… Can you sneak out tomorrow? I have something to tell you’

‘I will try, but I don’t promise anything. It’s difficult to be out when I have to lie to my members’

‘I think you should tell them, I want to meet Solar soon’

‘Yah! She’s a married woman you can’t’ Moonbyul started writing with a frown but ended blushing at his next text.

‘Don’t worry, I have my eyes in another stellar object’

We’re only friends, he sees you only as a friend. She repeated to herself, but gosh, when he wrote things like this it was so hard to convince herself.

‘Please don’t joke. I’ll see you. Bye’

‘Then if you can sneak you know the place, bye’

Moonbyul locked her cellphone and went out of the bathroom, she saw her members playing and felt bad. She really needed to tell them, she had tried before, but she had promised her manager that day, and after so much time past, it felt even more difficult to say. However, she couldn’t wait anymore, if she continued to bolt her feelings in a bottle she will soon explode.

So eventually, she continued to chat with him, and after a few months meeting him in secret. They were so careful but since she was already disobeying her manager she decided not to tell her members so that they wouldn’t be at fault if the company knew. OF COURSE she had permission to date, not like he would date her, but something was her company and then there was Minseok company that wasn’t too keen for relationships and less to their most currently successful group.

Yet, like Minseok said, she needed to tell them and it would be today. YES! TODAY.

‘’…ulie-unnie? Earth to Moonstar!’’ Hyejinie yelled bringing her out of her thoughts.

‘’Byul are you fine? You seemed distracted.’’ Yongsun unnie asked with seriousness and Oh no… those eyes… she definitely knew something was amiss.

‘’I’m fine, girls just thinking… in… pizza?’’ they obviously didn’t believe her but they shrug it of and continue the practice, though the leader stayed.

‘’You know, whatever is troubling you it has to be serious. You’re rarely like this and you can count on us’’ Yongsun said and left with the rest.

‘’Girls?’’ at that everyone looked at her. ‘’Actually there’s something I have to tell you, but let’s speak at home. Nobody else can know’’  

***

Arriving to the dorm had taken less time than she had expected and as the door to their home had closed the girls were already bombarding her with questions. She dind’t even want to think how they would be the moment she confessed the truth… would she get scolded? Probably.

‘’Wait girls, please let us sit in the sofa at lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter