Ch2

A Fate Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for subscribing and for reading, i hope you enjoy it ^^

***

‘’Really?’’ he asked amused, mirth dancing in his eyes as she continued telling her story.

‘’I’m not… joking’’ she gasped between laughs. ‘’It was so embarrassing I can’t even search it up… I swear’’ she burst laughing again covering by reflex.

‘’I bet your members made fun of you, those punks I have as dongsaengs never let things down’’ he joked sympathizing with her and chuckled at the fervent nod between her laughter.

‘’Thank you again for helping me, you didn’t have to’’ Xiumin said a small smile gracing his lips and she shrugged it off.

‘’It’s fine. There’s no way I would have let you clean all the dishes when I’m the one that made you order food’’ she added wiping her hands in the kitchen cloth.

Moonbyul followed him to the living room once more. She was a lot more confident with him now that she had shared a meal with her sunbae. To make things more comfortable while they ate he told her a lot of funny stories of his trainee and debut days and in exchange she told her some of hers, though with her members everyday was a funny day. Since then she offered to help him do the dishes and honestly, time had flown unexpectedly. She wondered if she’d had to leave soon, after all it was past seven.

‘’Minseok-ssi, I think I should go soon’’

‘’Oppa’’ he said stressing the word and she could feel the blush staining her face. ‘’I think you’re right, it’s getting late. How are you going though?’’ he asked a little crestfallen, he was having such a great time.

‘’I think I’ll call the mana—‘’ Moonbyul stopped in middle phrase when she heard the door opening and looked with wide eyes at the boy entering and closing the door.

Chen was the first to yell, because of the sudden sound Moonbyul jumped back startled. ‘’Hyung! When did this happen? I thought… wow… and you didn’t tell? I feel hurt... Ah! Hello!’’ Chen greeted bowing after the long rambling noticing his lack of manners.

‘’Ah! Hello Sunbaenim! I’m Mamamoo Moonbyul. Nice to meet you’’ Moonbyul greeted with fervor after snapping out of the confusion and they both bowed once more.

‘’Minseok-hyung! Why didn’t you say you were dating?’’ They both felt very embarrassed; however, it was Xiumin the first to speak.

‘’It isn’t like that. It’s a little complicated, to be frank, this is the first time we meet’’ Chen looked at his friend with confusion and Moonbyul covered her eyes. After all, that statement could be interpret in all the wrong ways, and boy she was right.

‘’So… 1. And I’m sorry if I offend you Moonbyul-ssi, you just met and this is a fling? Or 2. Are you a saesang that entered his dorm? Or 3…. Well I can’t think of a third. Is this love at first sight? Hey!’’ Xiumin sighed and told his friend to sit down while he explained everything, Moonbyul nodding occasionally and smiled when Chen laughed at the ridiculous situation.

‘’Daebak! That is a very funny story, guess I wasn’t so wrong with the saesang part’’ The three of them laughed and again Moonbyul was falling into a comfortable zone she didn’t think possible besides such famous sunbaes.

The chime of the clock that brought her back to reality, and she gasped. ‘’Minseok-oppa! I didn’t call my manager’’ Moonbyul whined leaning her head to the right side and closing her eyes, because of this she didn’t notice the secret wink Chen sent Xiumin and the side the later sent. ‘’I’m sorry Chen-sunbaenim, I’m gonna call over there.

‘’Go ahead, and please were friends you should call me Chen’’ she smiled at that and felt at ease knowing they both were 92 liners.

‘’I will, excuse me’’ Moonbyul went a little away towards the kitchen and Chen couldn’t help whistling to Xiumin.

‘’I didn’t know you had it in you hyung’’ Chen whispered conspiratorially. ‘’And Mamamoo’s rapper?’’

‘’I told you it wasn’t like that’’ Xiumin replied in a low tone only to receive a smile.

‘’Please hyung, we both know you would’ve never risk a girl in your apartment if you weren’t interested. You like her, and I get it. She’s pretty and very polite and from what I’ve seen has a unique personality though, she was a little shy. Guess it’s because I’m here. Am I right?’’ Chen smiled when his friend remained silent over his observations.

‘’I’m going for a glass of water’’ Minseok said and went to the kitchen area.

‘YOU’RE WHERE?!’ Her manager yelled through the phone and she looked nervously at Minseok who had a look that mirrored hers, undoubtedly, he had heard her too.

‘’Unnie, I’ll explain but please come for me? At this rate I’ll have to spend the night here and that could be troublesome’’ she pleaded trying to calm down her manager.

‘Right you are! I’ll be there and I want that explanation to be damn good’

‘’Yes’’ she answered and hanged.

‘’I wished I could say sorry sincerely’’

‘’It’s fine, I wish I could sincerely feel sorry too. Thank you for having me for a few hours, it was a pleasant day’’

‘’Ani, before your manager comes and takes your ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter