Chapter 5 : Meeting the other members and getting to know the place..

I'll do anything to make you mine~~

- OUTSIDE OF THE DORM-

 

Before Taeyeon could even knock, the door flung open with a teenage boy in his pajamas jumpin up and down asking: " Taeyeon hyung, so have you seen the new member ? whats his name ? how old is he ?? Is he as dashing as me ?? is he tall ?? did you bring him back ?!?!!?"

"Chillax lah you...he's here *pull Tiffany out from behind the wall* "

"WHOA..annyeonhaseyo sunny imida im the youngest in this group..." Sunny said to Tiffany while bowing....

"a-a-annyeong Leo imida..nice to meet you" Tiffany bowed back and replied feeling uncomfortable..

"Sunny dont tell me you are gonna let us stand here till tmr with me carrying Leo heavy luggage.." Taeyeon said while shooting sunny a death glare..

" oh oh mianhae Taeyeon hyung...come on in i'll take you around the house and you might want to follow me closely..you nght not want to get lost..." Sunny apologized and took the initiative to show the new member around their BIG house....Tiffany nodded and followed Sunny around....

NOTE : The Trios is rank top world wide so they are a big hit which earn few million a month while perfroming so they ive in a mansion...

sunny introduced the places to Tiffany like a tour guide " Here we have the kitchen......living room......entertaining room........dining room...........bathroom....*went to second floor*....this is Taeeon hyung's room and this is my room......this is jessica room *open the door*...."

The firs thing they heard when Sunny opened the door was jessica shouting " YAHH!!!!!! WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT KNOCKING ?!?!?"

"Hyung chillax lah..and dont scare our new family member away.." Sunny replied,,,Jessica gave her a confused look " New family member "

"aha...dont tell me you forgot again...remember Mr Tay said that there will be a new member recuiting the trios ?!?!" Sunny shot Jessica a death glare while asking...
'a-a-aniyo..i didnt forget is just that i cant understand what you are talking about in the first place *merong*..so where is the new member ?" Jessica lied...

*sunny signal Tiffany to come to her* Tiffany did what she was told.."Annyeong Jessica Hyung...Leo imida.....nice to meet you.." Tiffany introduce himself whi;e bowing...Jessica said nothing..He just bowed a little and carry on what she was doing...."whats wrong with him ?" Tiffany asked..getting rather shocked at Jessica action.."Dont mind her she is always very cold towards people...But when you get to know her beter she is just lke any ordinary teenage guy like us..Lets continue the tour shall not waste anymore time..." Tiffany nodded looking at Jessica again before closing the door...

"Here is my favourite place the ARCARD....." Sunny smiled and walked towards the pac man machine..."Whao!!!! you guys actually had an arcard room ?!?!" Tiffany asked shocked by she saw right before her eyes..."This is not the best part yet..The best part is still at the back.." sunny had a grin on her face that make Tiffany really scared...."This is the recording room....oh and this is your room....*open door*.." Sunny said while opening the door for Tiffany to have a look at her room..."OH MY GOD....This is just too awesome...is like a dream come true...*jump onto the bed* The bed is so soft..." Tiffany check out her room getting real excited..."you should check out the toilet" Sunny said...Tiffany walk towards the toilet and open th door..." OH MAI GOD~" was all Tiffany could say....Inside the toilet there is a jacuzzi...and beside the jacuzzi there is a mini refrigerator....*step into the shower room* This shower room is sure big i can even dance in here...." Tiffany said happily while checking out the toilet..." Tiffany lets go there is more awaiting for us.." Sunny infrom Tiffany to hurry..."here is the room of relaxation....and this is the grand piano.....and here is the menicure...The salon.....The bar....The candy shop...oh and last but not least the MOVIE THEATRE that is ableto fit 14people inside...the chairs are all massage chairs.....*level 3* Level 3 is more of a fitness...here is the baasket bal court...the bowling....wii-soprt can be found here....and if u want to have a dance party u can come here the X-box kinect can be found here....here is the fitness corner where you can do all types of exercise....and level 4 is the maids and servant rooms....thats about all....ill take you out of the mansion afterwards when its not raining.." sunny said while trying to catch her breath...."WOW...this house is like a castle instead of a mansion..you guys have pratically everything i need..but i have one question...what is the menicure for ??" Tffany asked feeling weird to see a menicure room when all the members are male..."oh...when we invite female friends over they are always sayin how ugly their nails look so we decided to have a menicure room serve by professional..almost all the rooms are serve by professionals..." Sunny explained...."oh i see" was all Tiffany could say...."Before we go down for dinner wanna have a challenge for dancing ?" sunny asked confidently..."yeah sure why not?" Tiffany agreed while walking towards the X-box kinect..the song played and the music was on to the fullest...*dance* "wow you are a great dancer.." sunny compliment Tiffany...."T-Thanks" Tiffany said feeling exhausted..."Hey...*door open* wow...seems like you guys are doing well...oh..time to go down for dinner...Chef Roy have prepared dinner for us.." Tayeon Inform both Tiffany and Sunny to go down for dineer..."what is the cusine for today ?? " sunny asked while lying down on the floor..."its ITALIAN." Taeyeon replied...."YUMMEH.." Sunny shouted as he quickly sit p and stand up.."wait you all acually have famous chef to cook for you all and different cuisine everyday ?" Tiffany asked feeing amused..." AHA!!!"Taeyeon and Sunny replied in unison...

"Like what i said the whole mansion is serve by professional..." Sunny said and gave TIffany a wink...."What are you waiting for arent you hungry ??? Go the the dining room already.." Sunny continued.......Thhe 3 of them went down to the dining room and get seated...Taeyeon sat opposite of Tiffany and Sunny sat beside Tiffany....As for jessica he sits opposite of Sunny....Before one could say 'Jack Robinson' they heard the waiter saying " DINNER IS SERVED"....4 waiters line up in 2s with a food on their left hand..they stood behind every member..when the Chief waiter claps his hands the waiters waiter with food on their hand place the food down in unison...."please enjoy..." the cheif waiter says...the members of trios smiled and nodded except for Tiffany who was very surprised by the way they serve her....she felt like a princess....

 

 

A/N

hey readers how was this chapter ??? comments and advice are highly appreciated :D thanks~

 

LOVE YOU READERS......SARANGHAE~~! <3