Tiffany is the choice~

I'll do anything to make you mine~~

-FLASHBACK-

-IN NEW YORK-

Doc : I'm very sorry Mr Lee...

Manager : What do u mean ?!?! *anxious*

Doc : The operation is successful...

Manager : thats good..

Doc : ...But...

Manager : But?? BUT WHATT~~! TELL ME ~!!!

Doc; Mr Lee chillax....u need too calm down...*sigh* due to some mistake cause during the operation im afraid that Leo will not be able to open his eyes for the time being...Im very sry.."

Manager : WHAT?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME....BEFORE I SENT HIM HERE U REASSURE ME THAT HE WILL BE PERFECTLY FINE...HOW ARE U GOING TO EXPLAIN!!!

Doc: Mr Lee calm down..im very sorry..Leo will have to stay here for further Observation..he will be perfectly fine after a month..

Manager : A MONTH....HIS RECUITMENT OF BEING A NEW MEMBER OF THE BOY BAND THE TRIOS WILL BE THIS WEEK HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO FIND A REPLACEMENT AT SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ??

- END OF FLASHBACK-

Back in KOREA :

Manager Lee POV:

Haiz....what am i goin to do...how am i going to be able to look for a person hu looks like Leo and have a perfect singing voice?~?~GOD ARE U PLAYING TRICKS ON ME !!!! Aish!!!! *phone ring*

"annyeong Manager Lee here"

"Manager Lee oppa, Leo here..i know u are looking for someone to replace me..i think my sister tiffany is a good choice..we are 90% alike...and she use to be in choir u might want to ask her..she lives in...."

"Ok thanks Leo..ill ask her rest well bai"

haiz...shall check this girl out tmr....Hope that she is the same thing as wat Leo had said.....

-THE NEXT DAY-

*Knock Knock*

The door open..Manager Lee was shock to see a girl whch look like Leo....

"Annyeongahaseyo....hu u looking for ?" Tiffany asked

Manager Lee did not replied as he was still shock...

Tiffany wave her hands infront of Manager Lee and he finally came back to reality..

"u must be Tiffany..hi im Mr. Lee your brother manager.." Manager Lee replied feeling rather happy.

Tiffany invited him in and gave him a cup of tea...

Manager : Tiffany..im here to ask u for a favour...

Tiffany:  If im able to do it i'll be very happy to help..

Manager : uh...ur brother was te new member of The Trios..his recuitment is this week..he is now in NY...I have sent him there to get Plastic surgery...everthing went well except that he cant open his eyes for one month...

Tiffany : so....u are asking me to replace my brother for the time being ?

Manager : -Nods-

Tiffany : but he is recuiting into a boy band and im a female...

Manager : regarding tht u have to wear a wig...

Tiffany : im willing to help but what if they expose me as a female ??

Manager : all u ned to do now is to get the contract sign and thats all...

Tiffany : thats all i need to do ? okay thats easy...fine ill help

Manager: oh and u have to move in to their dorm too.

Tiffany : WHUT!!!!! i'll be slping with a bunch of guys.....

Manager : yeah~~ ok i gtg bye..

Manager Lee immediately went off incase Tiffany change his mind...

Tiffany POV :

Aish~~Why did i even promise to help ? now what am i going to do ? wear a wig ?? Haiz....i think i'll jut let things flow naturally...Tiffany rela u can do it~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author :

how was the first chapter ? i noe tat there is alot of dialog...ill try to cut it shorter for the next chapter...hope u dun mind my english...im weak at English :( hope that u readers enjoy this chapter...hope that u all can give me some comment abt this chapter and also some advice for the next chap...Thanks...Hope u guys enjoy..remember to comment and give some advice...