Chapter 3 : The unexpected test....

I'll do anything to make you mine~~

Tiffany have her finger crossed hoping that the test would be easy....

"Ok Leo i wld like to know which instrument you know how to play like the drums...Guitar ?" Mr Tay asked while sitting on the sofa thats is being placed in the middle of his office which is apparently as big as a football court...

Tiffany shook her head and repled " Sorry but i dont know how to play these instrument"

Mr Tay gave Tiffany a weird look..Tiffany took a quick glance at Mr Tay. Upon seeing his expression Tiffany start to feel nervous and also look down.

"if that is the case is there any instrument you now how to play ?" Mr Tay asked  curiously.

Tiffany thought for awhile and answered " I used to play the flute when i was in High sch which is 7 years back since i last touch the flute."

Mr Tay's eyes widened upon hearing what Tiffany said.."Interesting..You are the frst Teenage boy i have ever met so far that knows how to play the flute..mind playing a few notes for me ?" Mr. Tay asked while passing her the flute that is kept in the drawer as not many people knows how to play it nowadays...Tiffany took the flute from Mr. Tay and started playing a few notes....After playing she looked at Mr Tay waiting for his comment......Tiffany have her finger crossed again..."Very impressive Leo. I thought that only girls knows how to play the flute but it seems like u have prove me wrong..Well Done i have to say!" Mr Tay compliment Leo...Tiffany and Mr Lee both got a shock when she heard Mr Tay saying the word 'GIRL'....she gulp...Mr Tay saw her expression..."what happen Leo ? arent u happy tht i compliment you ?? or izzit because you are a GIRL ?!?!?!?!" Mr Tay teased..."a-a-ani.yooo" Tiffany said trying to calm herself down.

" kekeke..Leo relax dont get so tense up i was just teasing" Mr Tay said while laughing...Mr Lee and Tiffany both gave a sigh of relieve...

" is that the end of the test ?" Tiffany asked shyly...

Mr Tay shook his head..." there is one more test..and this test is very important..it is the VOCAL test...." Me Tay emphasize on the word 'VOCAL' whch gives Tiffany beads of perspiration runnin down her forehead...." Mr Leo i would need you to sing a song which consist of both high notes and low.  Not only was Tiffany feeling nervous Mr Lee was also feeling he same as he had never heard Tiffany sing before..Mr Lee closed his eyes praying that Mr Tay will be happy with Tiffany vocal..."Gal Jima sarang sarang sarang a a a a ~~ Jebal jabal jebal a a a a~~" Tiffany started singing Davichi - Love oh Love.....Bothe Mr Lee and Tay have their mouth open in disbelief...When Tiffany finish singing the last note of the song she noticed that both Managers have their mouth gasped open..."So......How was it ??? i know its not really very...." Before Tiffany could even finish her sentence a voice came out of nowhere "That was AMAZING!!!"

Tiffany serach for the owner of the voice..she then realised that it was frm a teenage boy arounf Tiffany age and he was standing infornt of the door..Tiffany Bowed upon seeing him...That teenage boy walked up to Mr Tay and waved his hans rght infront of his face...Finally Mr Tay went back to reality.."Leo that was incredibly amazing..it is much more better han what i have expected " Mr Tay said...Tiffany gave him an eye smile....:GAMSIAHABMIDA" she replied happily..

"I guess that i chose the right person....." Mr Tay compliment Tiffany..

Tiffany just gave him a shot of eyesmile.."so..can i sign the contract now?"

"oh yah!! u have to sin here...here.......here....and here" Mr Tay replied almost forgetting bout the contract....

Tifany took out her pen...Tiffany was so excited that she neary sign her own signature down.."OMO!!!OTTOKAE?!?! I dunno how to sign hyung signature ?!?!?!" Tiffany thougth to herself....Tiffany take a deep breath and just write 'LEO' at the please sign here...

"Seems ike you doesnt have a signature yet...Dont worry u are gonna have one very soon." Mr Tay told Tiffany while seeing her sgigning..

"' Uh Herm..." The teenage boy let out a cough causing all the people in the room to look at him..

"MIANHAE Taeyeon....I forgot bout you" Mr Tay apologize..."This is Kim Taeyeon..he is the leader of The Trios..."

"Annyeonghasaeyo Kim Taeyeon imida" Taeyeon greeted...

"Ohhh so he is the leader....look at his brown eyes....look at his curly hair...Wait why am i checking him out ?!?! and most importantly WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST...DONT TELL ME THAT IM IN.....ANIYOO ANIYOO....Tiffany dont get too carried away...." Tiffany thought to herself while shaking her head..

"Mr Leo is there something wrong are u feling uncomfortable ??" Mr Tay asked Tiffany politely

"Aniyoo just feeling abit slpy" Tiffany replied..lying..

" Oh yes..You can move into the dorm anytime u want starting form now..."

" oh okay thanks again "

Both managers shook hands with each other...." Taeyeon why dont you bring Leo go to the dorm and help him with the luggage ?" Mr Tay asked...

Tiffany shook her head " aniyoo its okay i can manage on my own"

Taeyeon reah out for the luggage bu Tiffany stop him...."Leo just let me take your luggage..Its okay...dont worry i wont open r luggage or syeal anything"

Taeyeon tied to convince Tiffany to alow him to help her with the luggage but no matter what taeyeon do Tiffany still insisted that can manage her luggage herself....Taeyeon who was getting kinda fed up started tickiling Tiffany which caused her to losen the grip on her luggage...Taeeon immediately snatch the luggage when tiffany let go off her hand on the luggage..."WHAT WAS THT FOR?!?!" Tiffany asked slightly in a louder  tone..Taeyeon smiled and just walk.."Dont just stand there...walk please...you do know that ur luggage isnt light.." taeyeon shouted while walking with his back facing Tiffany...Tiffany statrd walking beind Taeyeon which lead them to taeyeon's sports car.......

 

 

 

 

 

Author ;

How was this chapter ??? i kinda ran ou of idea :P plz leave some comment about this chapter thanks =D