Chapter 4 : Breaking the ice between 2 members

I'll do anything to make you mine~~

- IN TAEYEON'S CAR-

 

Silence was taking over the car...Taeyeon was concerntrating driving while Tiffany who was at the passenger seat was looking out of the window...

"So....Leo, how old are you ?" Tayeon decided to broke the silence and ask Tiffany..

"Im 22 this year..what bout you ?" Tiffany ask looking at Taeyeon..

"same here...My birthday falls on the 9th of March.." Taeyeon said

"well. Seems like you are my hyung then....My birthday falls on the 1st of August.." Tiffany replied while nodding..

Taeyeon noddded....

Silence decided to take over the car again...Tiffany who was bored started to look around her hyung's car....Checking out for a few seconds and realised that nothing special...Her eyes slowly landed on Taeyeon.."Taeyeon's charm is just too addcitive..." Tiffany thought..."Aniyoo Tippani Aniyo" Tiffany said while shaking her head....

Taeyeon took a glance at the younger one and ask "Who is Tippani and y are you staring at me ?" Tiffny was stunned by that question..."W-well Tippani is my...my...my...SISTER..." Taeyeo nodded and asked "Wae did you stare at me just now ?" Tiffany just shrugged...." issit you nehber (never) see a hunsome(handsome), cue(cute) and  lobable (lovable) guy before ?" Taeyeon self praised himself using english with many mispronouncing....

"tsk tsk tsk" was all Tiffany could say..."whats that was for ?" Taeyeon asked in broken english...

"Aish...you dont even know how to pronounce and speak english properly and you are actually showing off your english skills to me...tsk tsk tsk...the vocab that you use to describe yourself is just so wrong...cute means ungly but cute..you should have use the word adorable which means preety and cute....."Tiffany replied confidently in english.."WOW.....double-u-O-double-u" was all Taeyeon could say...Tiffany gave the older one an eye smile.."I didnt know that you know how to speak english...and what did you say just now ?" Taeyeon replied asking Tiffany to translate what she had just said...Tiffany did what she was told.."You are so gonna teach me how to speak english..can you please be my english tutor ?? please please pretty please.." Taeyeon ask while showing off his ageyo...."Yah! look at taeyeon ageyo is so cute.....i cant even resist the temptation of pinching his cheek.." Tiffany thought to herself and she nodded to Taeyeon question...Taeyeon smile and look at the younger one " uh...Leo..why is your face so red ?? *touch Tiffany face* and so HOT ?!?!"  Tayeon ask worriedly..."OMO!!!! DID TAEYEON JUST TOUCH MY CHEEKS ?!?!?! AHHHHHHHH" The younger one thought.."I-i-am fine.." The girl whose face is at red as a tomato replied...." Leo what country are you from ?" Taeyeon asked....."Los Angeles..."Leo replied...taeyeon did nothing but just nodded...

"Taeyeon hyung, issit ok if i call u Tae Hyung ?" Tiffany ask shyly..."Sure why not..but at firts i might not get use to it..cause the other members Sunny and jessica whom you will meet later have tried giving me nick name before but all are just so stupid,,,but as for your i find it kinda cute suit my personalities..thanks..*wink*" Taeyeon ask while shot The younger one a wink.....

"O M G.....TAEYEON JUST GAVE ME A WINK.....AHHHHH.....wait why am i so happy and why is my hearts beating so fast ?!!? dun tell me im in...Aniyoo it cant be...but who cares cause Tae hyung just gave me a wink!!!!"  Happy Tiffany thought to herself and lifted her knees up to cuddle it...Taeyeon cant help but smile and tiffany choildish action....

 

 

 

A/N

sorry readers i know that this chapter was kinda short....Mind giving some comments ????