Chapter 2 : things didnt turn out the way it is suppose to

I'll do anything to make you mine~~

-FEW DAYS LATER-

 

The day have arrived...Tiffany was sitting alone in the living room waitin anxiously for Manager Lee to call...

Tiffany dreaded her thought while waiting for the call. "What if they found out that im a girl ?? What if i said something wrong all of a sudden ??? What if they ask me to dance ?? i CANT dance?!?!...What if......" Tiffany thought to herself.."Tippani anniyo they wont do this..Like what Mnager Lee siad, go SME sign contract and then thats it..as simple as ABC..." Anxious Tiffany tried to compose herself...Just then she receive a message from Manager Lee asking her to come down to her house carpark...

-IN THE CAR-

Tiffany POV  :

Aish....why am i so nervous ?! its just singning a contract  nothing big...Chillax~~ OMG why izzit so difficult to chillax ???? "Tiffany-sshi just relax..everything will turn out fine...." Manager Lee calm me down with his words...Althouugh Manager lee have already reassured me im still feeling butterflies in my stomach...*breate in and out* Tiffany u can do it...relax....*breathe in and out*

Manager Lee :

While driving i notice that Tiffany is really nervous...i calm her down by telling er that everything will turn out fine...but it seems that my words didnt really help...Seeing her feeling nervous makes me feel nervous too.....i tried to think positive instead of negative....

-Outside SME-

"Tiffany you alight here first and go change here are the things u need meet u at the lobby after u finish changing i go and park the car first" Manager Lee told Tiffany.....Tiffany nodded...Before Manager Lee could even put his hand on the steering wheel, Tiffany called him back " Oppa should i use the ladies or the gents ?" Manager Lee thought for awhile and replied " thats a good qustion..uh...maybe u might want to use the handicap toliet since u dunno which one to go"

She nodded and headed to the handicap toilet..

-Few minutes later-

"What is taking the girl so long ?" Manager Lee thought to himself while waiting for Tiffany at the Lobby..Manager turn himself to face the Toilet..Much to his amazement he saw a guy walking towards him....

"Manager Lee how do i look ??" Tiffany asked

"You look like your brother..." Manager Lee replied....he was still shock at what he saw....

Tiffny entered the lift..she saw Manager Lee standing there like a stone without a movement..she went up to him and wave her hands infront of manager Lee face..After few seconds of waving manager Le finally snap out of it and back to reality..."Oppa...what are you looking at ?? its time to go...the life is here already..." Tiffany told Manager Lee while showing off her beautiful eye smile...

-In the SME manager office-

"There you are Mr. Lee and this young man besides you must be Leo....hello..Im the Manager of SME and im Mr. Herbet Tan..U all can call me Mr. Tay.."

Mr Tay manager of SME introduce himself to both Mr Lee and Tiffany. Tiffany cant help but started laughing once she heard the name Hebert Tan..Mr lee took a glance atTiffany and notice that she is laughing.."Why are you laughing...whats so funny?"Mr lee asked out of curiosity.."Well you see Hebert Tan sounded like 荷包蛋 ( scramble egg in chinese)" Tiffany whisper into his ear...

*note*

Tiffany knows abit of chinese as she takes chinese as her second language

After hearing what did Tiffany said..Mr Lee cant help but sarts to giggle a little...

" Is there something wrong?" Mr tay asked concernly

"uh..nothing...we are just rather excited~~!" Mr lee answered back...

" well then thats great...Lets proceed to the contract..before signing it  have to run through some test to see if u are applicable for this singing role..." Mr Tay told them

"WHUT!!!!!!!" Tiffany and Manager Lee was taken aback by the sudden test...

"U...u didnt...didnt.....told me anything about this beforehand" Manager Lee said woriedly....

"i know bout that...if i tell u anout the test u wld have ask him to practise so i wont be able to see his real true potential" Mr Tay said while Smiling...

Tiffany gulp..hoping that te test will be easy....

 

 

 

 

Author:

How was this chapter ??? i got some help from my cousin...:DD plz eave a comment to how was this chapeer and also some advice thank readers :D