Sweet coldness

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi looked at her phone and looked at the various type of cheese. Which one is the mozzarella ? she puffed her cheek, she should ask Wendy to accompany her other time and she shouldn’t be too confident of herself when she never ever has cooked spaghetti before.

She texted Wendy for help. Then, she sighed and headed to the ice cream section. Maybe pancake with ice cream on top of it is pretty good as desserts.

She is about to take a strawberry flavor ice cream but her eyes darted to a guy with a black beanie and black leather jacket.

Isn’t it…

Their eyes met. the guy look like he’s thinking by himself and realized something. He’s expressionless like usual. She approached him first. “annyeonghaseyo.”

He seems surprised but nodded his head at her. “Hey. Seulgi, right ?” he greeted. He holds his own basket of grocery. But, it look like he just bought instant ramyun and cans of beer.

She actually surprised that she remember her name. as if he read her mind, he said, “Sooyoung keep blabbering about her new dress for Sungjae’s party and you.”

“Ah.” She responded with nods. Suddenly, she wonder what would Sooyoung said about her.

He squinted his eyes to her basket. “Woman who cooked, huh ?” he guessed.

“i…” she suddenly feels embarrassed to confess about her weakness. “I starve for spaghetti since yesterday.” It is true, tough.

He nodded. “And you wanna cook it yourself…” he said. “Not bad. I didn’t expect a girl like you would cook.”

She feels offended at his statement, yet he look like he isn’t saying anything wrong. Do I look like a spoiled-girl type ? “Looks like you’re gonna have beer party ?” she asked, bring up another topic.

He looked at his own basket. “My friends came over.” He reasoned.

“Ah.” She said again. Why am I sounding so rude and careless ? seulgi bited her lips. Awkwardness filled in as he bid a goodbye at her to grab some shampoo and tooth paste.

What did he expect from Sooyoung’s friend, she must be just a satan girl like his cousin. That’s what on Yoongi’s mind at that time.

Seulgi rubbed her palm together as she stepped out of the store. It’s painfully cold tonight and she just wear a t-shirt and skinny jeans. Her apartement is not far from the convenience store, so she thought she would be just fine.

She then feel a warm on her back as a jacket slung on her shoulder. She looked right to find the guy who she considers a bit frightening few days ago, tried to put the jacket properly on her.

She looked up at his chill face. She unknowingly stared at him. His face that is showered with a dim light of the store. He got a pale skin and sharp jawline. His deep and shining eyes….

“there.” He said after checking the jacket has properly tucked on her shoulder. He wakes her up to her sense. He looked straight into her eyes. He smiled. The smile that might be stucked on her mind for god knows how long.

She sniffed at her runny noose. “Uh…yoongi-sshi…”

“How could you wear such a thin shirt in this winter…” he said like a mumbling, cutting her sentense. “You can borrow mine first.” He wanna take a leave when she grabs his wrist with her free hand. She got a full plastic of grocery on her other hand.

He looked at her hand and that makes her let go of his wrist awkwardly. She blushed. “It’s okay for me. You just wore a t shirt too underneath.”

He shakes his head. “No. Just wear it. I like coldness.”

“But, your nose is red.” She pointed out, hold in her smile.

He caught off guard as he touch his own nose. This girl. “It’s not. aish. Just wear it. This stubborn girl.”

She is quite surprised at how he addressed her. Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter