Don't hate me

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy observes her best friend cautiously. She has called her name multiple times yet the girl just keep doing whatever she does on her sketchbook, not to mention her dreamy-like smile.

Her patience got on the limit. She pulled seulgi’s sketchbook away from her sight, earning a squeal from the owner. “Wow.” Wendy gasped as she scanned the picture on her sketchbook. A side of a guy with a sharp jawline and sweet smile.

“um, gimme back.” Seulgi hold out her hand, she blushed. “Wendy~~” she started to whine. She doesn’t even know how it started, how she can’t get rid the image of the guy who got small eyes and careless attitude off her mind.

She started to get crazy and draw him unconsciously.

Wendy eyed her suspiciously. “Now, now, who is this good looking guy that might be not more handsome than hoseok.”

Seulgi cringed at her friend’s statement about a guy who can’t make himself sit still for a minute, Jung Hoseok. “Nothing.” She denied.

“Tell me. Now.” Wendy narrowed her eyes. She know something is going on when she caught a blushing Kang Seulgi just now. She also know that habit of Seulgi that likes to draw something based on the real life, something that she had seen. That summarized everything to conclude Wendy’s curiousity.

“My knight in shining armor ?” seulgi replied and smiling again at the thought of a certain someone’s face. She can’t even control it.

Wendy looked at her with a bored face. “Seriously, Kang Seulgi. Stop being obsessed with your prince in white horse. I can ask hoseok to introduce his friend to you.”

Seulgi flinched to imagine the same species of human like hoseok. Although he is a nice and friendly guy, she can’t help but thinking what’s on wendy’s mind to accept his love confession in the past. Maybe he is romantist, hoseok’s hidden charm ?

“Earth to, kang seulgi.” Wendy snapped. “So, you don’t have any deadline, let’s hang out with us then.”

“You and hoseok ?”

Wendy nodded.

She shakes her head. “No. I’d feel bad for him.”

“Tsk. Hoseok isn’t that type of guy. He’d be happy that you join us. The more the merrier.”

“No wonder, I forgot that we talked about Jung Hoseok.”

Wendy pursed her lips. “Why do you hate him that much ? seolma…” she said. “Don’t be jealous, kangsseul. I still love you, no matter what~”

“oh god, wendy that I know has corrupted by Hoseok’s virus…!”

“Virus of love ?” she asked with her Canadian accent.

“uggh…” since when her friend is being ridiculous like this.

***

“hyung. Yulhee said there is a girl who wanna see you.”

Suga furrowed his eyebrow as he took off his glasses. He’s on the verge of his tiredness from overload work. Their client won’t stop budging them about a tiny mistake of their construction design.

“Is this the mistery winter girl ?” taehyung made a wide smile that irritate the hell of Min Yoongi.

“What winter girl are you talking about ? Elsa or Anna ?” suga rolled his eyes. And taehyung started singing do you wanna build a snowman~~~  in a bizzare pronounciation.

“Let her in, you moron.” Suga ordered before he did another weird antic.

“come in, sister in law.” Taehyung said as he walked out and back in with a girl behind him. The black-haired girl raised her eyebrow a bit at him, already judging him as a weird guy.

Suga just sighed to look at the so-familiar girl. “What is it, sooyoung-ah ?” while taehyung tried to take note on his name about the girl’s name frantically. He doesn’t mean to hear but they’re actually in the same office room, so he’ll gladly listen to everything.

“oppa. Can you help me ?”

“make it to the point.” Joy soften her eyes a bit to see her cousin’s bad mood.

“Ng…..can you accompany me to Sungjae oppa’s birthday ? I’ve told mom and she said she’d allow me if you’d be there too.”

Just how old is this girl and how ridiculous Miyoung imo (sooyoung’s mom) could be. Suga tapped his fingers on the desk. “can’t you find others ? I believe you’ve got lots of friends than mine.”

“mom said ‘You’, oppa. I’ll just tell Sooyeon imo if you….” Obviously, Joy would threaten him with the mention of his mom.

“Allright ! aish. Why are you so annoying.” Suga barked. “You and your devil plans.”

Sooyoung smiled widely and hugged him from behind. “gomawoyo, my handsome yoongi oppa.”

“Go home.” He command. “and one thing.”

“What is it ?”

“I won’t stick around with you and Sungjae. I wouldn’t even observe you like you’re a kid.”

She hissed but just smiled happily. “arraseoyo.” She poked his arm. “Do you need me to come over to bring some…”

“no need.”

“tch. Okay, bye then, oppa.”

***

“Wendy wendy~” a guy shouted even before he go through the caffe’s door frame. The said girl waved her hand to her boyfriend cheerfully.

“Hello, seulgi-sshi.” he greeted the other girl.

“I thought we’ve agreed to drop the formality.” Seulgi said, smiling. She has promised to be more welcoming to Hoseok. They are same-age friends and actually she doesn’t hate him that much, tough.

Hoseok laughed. “Of course. Seulgi-ah ! you’re a nice girl.”

“As nice as me ?” wendy asked, squinted her eyes at Hoseok playfully. Seulgi slapped her arm.

“Aigoo~ chagi~ don’t be like that.” Hoseok holds her hand. “I love you.” He said. Seulgi currently regret to accept Wendy’s offer. A sad life of a single girl in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter