Not even a billion...

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seulgi, what do you want to drink ? I’ll get it for you.” Hyunsik said.

Seulgi smiled. “Everything is good, oppa. But not an alcohol, please.”

“Okay. Wait here.” He said and went to grab some juices.

Seulgi walked a bit to a cake section. She hasn’t seen Sooyoung yet. She doesn’t really know people here. it’s probably packed with chaebol everywhere. She fiddled with the edge of her tube dress uncomfortably. She wonder where Jungkook and Yeri is. They might be her souce of amusement.

She just grab a plate to take a piece of brownies and apple pie when someone said. “Well well, what is a poor girl doing in here ?”

It’s the man in the yesterday morning. She counted these two days as her worst day in life.

“You actually afford to buy a dress ? or you sold yourself to paint yourself to get pretty like other girls….”

“excuse me !”

“Come on. You don’t need to deny it. Don’t you need more money ? I can give it you, pretty. Much more than others….”

He started to lean on her when someone pulled her behind. “You still got the nerve to talk to her.” Yoongi said, without looking at him.

Seulgi, for unknown times, get surprised everytime he showed up. Her heart beamed in warm feeling everytime he was there for her.

“Hey, kid. You’re not the one who can…”

“Ji Taewon ! you came.” Mr. Yonghwa interrupted them. “you’ve met him. He’s the architect that I told you. He is the one who made the previous project of mine perfectly.”

“so, he is the Architect you talked about ?” taewon smirked to the two young people. Yoongi has glared to him this time, holding Seulgi’s hand securely.

“I need to know him better then, Mr. yook.” He added.

“Yeah, yeah, I bet you’d amaze at his work. He’s a talented kid.” Mr. Yonghwa boasted about him and bid goodbye to greet other guests.

“Let’s go.” Yoongi is about to drag seulgi with him when Mr. Ji take seulgi’s other hand.

Seulgi’s eyes widen in horror as she tried to let his hands off of her. “You have to obey me if you don’t want your company bid goodbye to billion won projects.” He smirked.

“Take your filthy hands off of her.” Yoongi said.

“Well, how about you, agasshi ? can you pay off that much money ?”

Seulgi sweated. She got herself into trouble and that affected Yoongi. She doesn’t want him being fired or something like that. “I….”

Yoongi just pulled her hands off from him and dragged her with him.

“You dared to do this to me, young kid ?!” the man now has held Yoongi’s collar. Seulgi wanna cried but she know it’s not even solving the problem.

***

After Sungjae introduced Sooyoung to Taehyung, they already chit-chatting like old friends. They even left sungjae behind the conversation.

“So, you’ll be a lawyer ?”

“Yes ! that’s my dream.” She beamed. “although at first, my mom against it.”

“Now I already know where should I come to when my company decided to cut me off after the probation….” Taehyung stated.

“I wish my dad heard it and fired you.” sungjae said.

“Don’t be an .” Taehyung glared.

Sooyoung laughed and her eyes lit up to see a guy with a petite girl beside him, looking left and right like lost puppies.

“Jeon jungkook !” she hollered the younger guy.

The two of them looked at the three and walked towards them. Yeri who plastered her icy face to Jungkook since then, changed her expression right away. She guessed it’d be the noona that’s he’s been talking about.

“woah. He really brings a girl with him.” Joy beamed. “I hope you’re not being forced by him.” She added and winked to Yeri. The younger girl felt relief that Sooyoung doesn’t look annoying at all.

“Actually—“

Jungkook held yeri’s shoulder and smiled. “of course not. She would do anything for me.”

“We should’ve held a double date someday.” Sooyoung said.

“I didn’t know you liked that kind of event too, noona.” jungkook wanna laugh at the totally different Joy in high school. The tall girl wanna hit him on the head but she was on his boyfriend’s formal party. So, yeah, behave is a must.

She turned to Yeri. “What’s your name, pretty dongsaeng ? I hope you can do well with him. Although he’s jerk in his innocent face.”

Yeri wanna nodding like crazy but Jungkook hug-sidded her, bring her head to his chest. “Of course. Yeri loved me so much.”

She squirmed in his hug and forced a smile.

Suddenly Taehyung let out a rather loud gasped. “yah ! yah ! yah ! Yoongi hyung got a trouble.” He pointed out with a wide eyes. He was about to fight for his hyung but Sungjae held him in. “wait. I think I know that ahjussi.”

“OMG. Why is he with Seulgi unnie ?!” sooyoung gasped.

“Don’t you have to be worried for your cousin instead ? That man is Taewon, a quite big client of our company.” Sungjae stared at her in disbelief. “He’s not a really nice guy to begin with. I kinda eavesdrop when Mom talked about him.”

“Kookie, it’s Seulgi unnie. Who is that guy ?” yeri asked jungkook who shakes his head and continue watching them.

“I believe that oppa can solve it.” Sooyoung answered her boyfriend calmly, although she got worried too inside. But she know it better, how Yoongi liked to solve everything on his own.

***

“What makes you so mad ?” yoongi doesn’t give any effort to fight back.

“this brat !”

He continued, “Why so whiny if you can do everything with your so-called money ?”

“Are you challenging me ?” they weren’t shouting at each other, instead talking like a normal conversation as Yoongi didn’t bother to talk loud.

“I never say so, mister.” He looked up as the man is taller than him.

“You really said this….. ? what a brat.”

“Yeah. Thanks.” Yoongi said. “can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter