Electric

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a great weekend. Yoongi has jut woken up from his long sleep. He felt wasted for the entire week and sleep is the most effective way to heal him. He headed to the bathroom and washed his face. The reflection on the mirror showed his self that wear a plain white shirt and gray loose pants. He become paler since he doesn’t come out that often. He felt too lazy to do that.

After doing his morning routine, he went to kitchen to drink water before push the message button on the phone. There might be his client or assistant that inform him something, since his cell-phone is helplessly dead on his hibernation.

Sunbae, the client really liked your work. Mr. Yook has arranged the technical meeting this Wednesday. Great job, sunbae ! fighting !!!!

It’s Yulhee. Their company’s junior drafter. She’s always be full of energy that made the 3rd floor office turned loud, along with Taehyung.

Oppa ! why are your phone dead ?

Beep.

Aish. I should have known you better. Sleep, again and again.

Yoongi looked at the phone like it is a murderer. That voice messages of Park Sooyoung in the morning is one of the two things that he hate, beside Kim Taehyung.

I’ve put it in front of your apartement’s door. Take it right away or I’ll be scolded by our mom. It’s a branded one. Sooyeon imo’s choice.

Beep.

Yoongi ! this kid ! I’ve choosen it myself, so you better wear it. I have Joy to witness it, don’t you dare to throw it aside.

He put his glass on the kitchen counter and headed to his door. He hated it when there is a conspiration between women in his life, her mom, her aunt, and freaking Sooyoung. There he found a black box, he has known its contain before he open it. he took it before he grab his daily newspaper.

“Why mom is so worked up ?” he said after opened the box up. It’s obviously his attire for Yook Sungjae’s party. He already has this bad feeling when his aunt forced him to go to the party. It’s sooyoung’s fault, that satan…

***

Seulgi has wore her yellow jumper and white training. She is usually teased by Wendy how she dressed unanimously, but she felt just fine by what she wear.

The weather is just perfect for her jogging around and burned some fats. Before she saw a grandmother hardly crossed the street with her crutch. “halmeoni. Let me help you.” She smiled and offered her a hand. The grandma smiled and accept her.

“YAH ! can you move out of the way ?!” a man in his thirties shouted. Seulgi still careffuly helped the grandmother walked step by step.

she glared at the man. She never be a short-tempered and rage woman, but she can be one when someone bothered her. Wendy has acknowledged it.

“Just let your grandma stay at home if she’d be a bother for others, kid !” he shouted again.

She may be short but she is a twenty-four years old woman. She slammed her hand on his bumper’s car. “watch your mouth, old man ! you’re getting old too someday and I hope you’ll rot on your bed all day !” she yelled.

But, one thing that she didn’t expect that the man is coming out of his car and walked with much arrogance to her. “What did you say to me ? Do you know who I am ? how dare you…” he has pulled up his hand and seulgi lean back to anticipate anything that would happen to her.

“just what do you think you’re doing, ahjussi ? in the middle of the street, talking like a king and threaten a girl…” a deep voice stated.

She looked at her right. It’s him, again. “Yoongi-sshi…” she mumbled.

The man raged. “What ?! you….”

Before the man could argue back, Yoongi pointed the back. “it’s getting packed. Can you move your freaking car ? it hurts my eyes.”

The man groaned but the honk heard from the back of their car. He just made a traffic on the street. He cursed before he went to his car.

“Save your thanks.” Yoongi said and helped the grandmother. “hop into my car.”

Seulgi blinked and helped him to bring the grandma to his car.

***

Sooyoung hold her boyfriend’s arm to stop him for a while. She wanna make sure she see it right. She narrowed her eyes as she walked over to the guy who has chosen a book to buy. She’s actually being dragged by Sungjae to buy a book for his mom. Well, she agreed, since his mom loved books so much and she wanna buy some for her too. “Jeon Jungkook ?”

The later widen his eyes and pointed to the girl. “Joy noona ?!”

“Eiii, don’t call me that again. It’s just my highschool nickname. You’re making me embarrassed.” Joy waved her hand.

Jungkook’s eyes diverted to the tall man beside her. He then smiled mischievously to the older girl. “Wow. Noona. you gotta get yourself a boy. No wonder you acted all girly.”

Sooyoung glared. “Shut up. Don’t embarrassed me any longer. Or else….”

“Who is he, sooyoung-ah ?” Sungjae asked as he eyed him.

“Actually a junior of mine in high school. He just came from Busan at that time, and he’s a timid kid. But, look at him now... being almighty and all…aigoo aigoo…”

“Excuse me, noona. you sound like my mom.”

Knowing Sooyoung’s personality, sungjae just chuckled to see them bickers. “Hey, I’m Yook Sungjae. Your oemma’s boyfriend.” He added the oil into the fire.

“Psssh.” Sooyoung hissed at that.

Jungkook grinned and shook his hand. “Well, nice to meet yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter