Sungjae's Party

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy grasped bunch of her hair as she looked at her housemate. “Oh my god. I’m sorry for being a useless unnie. who should I call ?”

“unnie. stop overreacting, jaebal.” Yeri yelled.

“It’s a formal party for god’s sake, kim yerim. Let’s get Jungkook buy you a dress and make ups.”

“What ?!”

“what do you mean by ‘what’ ?! it’s his responsibility !” she take yeri’s wrist and dragged her to the living room where the two man munched on everything that’s on their fridge. They were too busy to watch a reality show in TV that they didn’t realize the two people have approached them.

“Kookie !” wendy shouted.

The black-haired guy hummed at her. Hoseok answered her  instead. “What is it, jagi ?”

“Let’s go to a boutique. Although I’m not that expert, I’m still working in a freaking fashion magazine.” She said in determined voice.

“For what ?” jungkook asked with full of brownies on his mouth. Yeri keeps struggling from Wendy’s strong grip. She shakes  her head.

“Buying Yeri dress and make ups for the party.”

Jeon jungkook nearly choked on brownies but Hoseok saved him by handing him a glass of water. “What ? Why ?”

“I’ve told you, unnie. do you expect him to be a gentleman ?” Yeri sneered.

The guy felt offended. He glared at her. “I’m a gentleman !” He said, trying to be manly.

“Then buy her dress, kookie-ah ! it’s her first time on a formal party like this !” wendy nagged.

Yeri hissed. “That guy won’t…”

“I will ! I will ! Just tell me how many dress that you want.” He stated.

“oh~~~ jeon jungkook~~~” Hoseok clapped his hand.

“Yeay. Let’s go to a branded boutique.” Wendy said. Jungkook gulped.

“Then…..I will just choose the expensive one.” Yeri made a mischievous look at jungkook. He is doomed.

***

“What did I do to deserve this ?” Taehyung mumbled.

Yoongi wanna rolled his eyes at his remarks. They were on Taehyung’s house, since Yoongi got to pick him up to go to Sungjae’s party together. it annoyed the hell of two men that they got to be each other’s partner. “Aren’t you the one who begged me to come to this freaking party ? remind me to tell Sungjae not to hold a party again. It burdens me.” He blabbered.

Taehyung just make a disgust face. “You’re really not fun, hyung. And you, Min Yoongi, attend this party is even more suspicious.”

“tsk, this guy...”

“Detective taehyung has set his eyes on you.” He smirked and Yoongi just glared at him.

“Yoongi-ah~” a beautifull woman greeted them as she came out of her bedroom. “omona, you looked so handsome !”

“oemma ! what about me ?!” Taehyung whined while snuggling to his mom. But the woman just shrugged him away playfully.

Yoongi bowed. “how are you, taeyeon imo ? you looked young and pretty as usual.” He grinned.

“Me ? aigoo…I’m always healthy. Aw, look at you, how can you be this skinny, son ? eat well, yoongi.”

He smiled. “I’m busy with my works…”

“aigoo he just wanna seek my mom’s attention.” Taehyung grumbled in satori.

“Tsk, shut up, taehyungie. I really miss him.” Taeyeon patted yoongi’s head. “I still remember to play legos and puzzle with you and you already be a good architect who build the real houses.”

Of course, yoongi remembered it either. It’s only Taeyeon that would take care of him beside his grandmother in Daegu back then. He sometimes think that his habit to lock himself in a room is from Taeyeon. ‘cause while Taehyung played outside with his friends or his dad, Yoongi would just be inside his room, accompanied by Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry that I haven’t visited you in a long time, imo.”

“gwaenchana. At least….It’s relief if I know you have someone that took care of you.” she grinned.

Taehyung and Yoongi then looked at each other. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrow at her mysterious manor, but he remembered how vague can this lady be, like mother like son.

***

Wendy let the blonde girl to enter Yeri’s room as the later is lying on her bed with pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter