First Meeting

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding dong~

“Sooyoung-ah ! open the door.” The blonde guy hollered on his bed after hearing the bells ring. He’s kind of sleepy, no, freaking sleepy. Although he got sleepy the whole time, but this time he just slept for two hours last night and it get on his nerves.

He groaned as he heard. “I’m in the bathroom, oppa !!” The girl replied with a rather louder voice.

He rubbed his eyes to bring himself back together. He heard another ‘ding’ from the bells outside his apartement. “Aish.” He cussed and throw his pillow aside.

He opened the door with half-opened eyes and why-bother-to-come-in-the-morning face. “A…annyeonghaseyo.” The soft voice said, he clearly know it’s a girl with light-brown hair. His eyes aren’t that blurry anymore. But, He doesn’t remember to invite a girl or order food delivery. Besides, her attire is too cute to be a delivery worker, that’s when he know he might still too sleepy to think.

The girl gulped. “i…uhh…I’m here for Joy, I mean….Sooyoung.”

He scratched his neck, of course. Sooyoung’s friend. But, how dare that darn girl invite her friend over without him knowing ? it’s just enough to see Yook Sungjae came over when he’s on his hibernation period.

When he was about to speak, a happy squeal heard from inside of the apartement. “Seulgi unnie ! you’re here ? come in ~~~” sooyoung sounds so cheery that makes him grow more frustrated. She’s too casual for his liking, in his own freaky house.

The blonde girl bowed lightly to him with a rather terrified look and walked into his apartement. It’s not surprising to see her expression, since his face showed an annoyance right after he opened the door. He felt bad all of a sudden, but when he think about it again, it’s his place, why bother to feel down ?! he silently cursed on Sooyoung.

But, unfortunately the younger girl in the room doesn’t catch her cousin’s tantrum. “Oppa. Yoongi oppa. Can you give seulgi unnie something to drink ?” sooyoung smiled widely with her eyesmile that sometimes resemble him.

He almost throw a death-glare at her, when seulgi said, “It’s okay, sooyoung-ah.” She shakes her head. “I’m not thirsty.” She took a glance at him and looked away immediately when he caught her.

He just disappeared to the other part of the apartement without making any noise, that’s his expertise.

Seulgi sighed in relief. “Um, sooyoung-ah, why did you ask me to go out, again ?” seulgi kind of in her confuse state after a small awkward moment.

The younger girl pouted. “Shopping, unnie. I know that I need to suppress myself not to pick anything too mature or whatever- sungjae oppa would absolutely nag at me. The party is this weekend. I’m so nervous, ottokhaee~” considering the older girl know fashion more than herself, ‘cause she worked for a fashion magazine.

She sighed. It’s normal that sooyoung would be nervous to attend her boyfriend’s birthday party, since it’s a formal one and his parents would be there. But, for god’s sake Yook Sungjae sometimes is too picky to be true if it’s about Sooyoung’s outfit. The revealing one would be forbidden.

Her thought was stopped when a mug was put on the table in front of her. The smell of coffe snuck into her nose. She looked up to see the blonde guy look at her with a much softer stare. No one know how that mili-second stare made her stomach felt weird.

“thank you oppa~” sooyoung beamed. Yoongi nodded briefly. “but….. where is my coffe ?” she added innocently. He wanna spank her on the head.

“make it yourself. This kid….” He glared at her. That’s the first time seulgi heard his deep voice. And once again she was caught staring at him. She looked down right away and grabbed the yellow mug.

He wanna going back to his dreamy bed before a voice stopped him. “chogiyo…” seulgi said hesitantly. She doesn’t know what courage that push her to call him. He turned around and looked at her. “thanks for the coffe.” She bowed her head. She shyly looked up with her eyes on him. He smiled for a mere second at her before nodding his head.

***

“JEON JUNGKOOK !!!!!!” a loud shriek from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter