4..

Hovike

"I am trying Jongdae!" Baekhyun said, through gritted teeth. His hasty start from the dome had messed up the whole ride down. Why was Kyungsoo so worried anyways? Was something bad going to happen if he contacted other humans? Living with a robot for your entire life and no one else.... sounded horrible.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol's calm voice floated in next. "Decelerate as much as you can and then employ the suction. After that, it might be a better idea to come down in sections. Don't go over the normal max speed."

"Ok! Lemme try that!" Baekhyun grunted as he tried to decelerate further.

"You're doing well!" Yixing said, encouragingly.

Baekhyun somehow managed to control his bike long enough to come to a stop after suction deployment. He caught his breath before starting hsi descent again.

"Baekhyun, come down around the building instead of straight down." Suho said. "You know that's how it is supposed to be done. What are you thinking?"

"You know what I am thinking about."

"The boy in the dome?" Suho asked, "WE only heard your side of the conversation but yeah, we were surprised too."

"WE were using the hologram board because our voices couldn't get to each other through the glass."

"I can't wait to see the recording when you come down", Jongdae said "But please, come down safely first."

"Don't worry, I got this." Baekhyun laughed. "I just had a rushed start back there. I am totally cool now." He said, swerving his Hovike and then coming back round"

"Show off!" Chanyeol chuckled. 

They all cheered when Baekhyun touched down safely, detaching himself from the building and using the grid in the earth to lower himself to the ground. 

"Dude awesome! This is the best one ever. I can't believe that you actually managed to do it.!" Jongdae said, hugging Baekhyun.

"I am proud of you bro!" Yixing said, slapping his back. Suho and Chanyeol also jumped into the circle, hugging him before Suho pulled away.

"! We need to get out of here stat." He said, looking at the security team of the building come out to search for them. They had parked behind a few bushed, thankfully, so they had time to run. They quickly got on their hovikes and ran, their drones following behind before the security group could get a hold of them. When they reached their hideout, the tool shed in Chanyeol's house, because that was the only one large enough for all 5 of them, Baekhyun quickly set up the camera system to show his friends his recording.

"What is amazing is that a person has been living in the dome and no one knew about that till now. My friend said no one lives up here since there is no way to get here. What's up with that?"

"I am sorry, do you not want to tell? It is-"

"I have always been here. Ever since I can remember. I am not allowed to go outside. I don't know why. I live here with Cindy, my robot and she is the only person I have ever met until today. I don't know how to go out because there is no way out of here."

"That ! I can't even begin to understand how horrible you must feel since I have always lived free." 

"Holy !" Yixing breathed out. "This is big. So a child is being kept captive there. This is human rights violation!"

They all grew silent for a moment, no one having any words that could fit the gravity of the situation.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Chanyeol asked.

"We need to! We can't let a person stay prisoner for the rest of his life." Jongdae exclaimed.

"But what can we do?" Suho countered. "Look at the house. obviously, he is being provided for by someone super wealthy. He would have died by now."

"Yeah" Yixing agreed. "And if you go against them, you put yourself in danger. Not just yourself, but your family."

"I can't, won't leave him there." Baekhyun said standing up. "There has to be a way."

Jongdae spoke up after a minute. "My brother always said, hit first before you are hit." They all looked at him. "Meaning, we do something before they do."

"Do what though?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why don't we upload it to youtube?"

"But then they will know that we know their secret." Yixing said

"I know a hacker. He might be able to spread this without it being tracked to us." Jongdae countered.

"But it is clearly someone there recording it. The security team knows that it was someone on a Hovike. Within our area, there aren't many people who try these stunts on Hovikes. I am sure our Hovikes would have been caught on camera." Suho said.

"Also, Kris would recognize them since he modified them for us."  Chanyeol said. "And if you haven't noticed, the logo on the new engine is that of the Do Corp. They own that building.. Isn't it a higher chance of them keeping Kyungsoo captive since if it was someone else, it would have been leaked by now."

"You've brought up a good point" Baekhyun said. "But if they can track it to us without us uploading this video, what's stopping them from doing it already? I bet to you that by tomorrow, they will have caught up to us.. if not today." 

Jongdae nodded, "So we need to save our asses now. Preplanned counter attack. Let's upload."

---x---

"Gang, meet Sehun! Sehun, the gang!" Jongdae said, as they stood at the doorstep of the hacker friend.

Sehun nodded curtly and ushered them in. He lived very much like the college student he looked like. The five made their way to his room, and sat down as commanded by him. He wasn't much of a talker, but even he looked speechless after looking at the video.

"What the actual ?" Sehun said, a beat after the end. "So you want me to upload this anonymously, and edit it in a way that doesn't lead back to you?"

"mmhmm" Jongdae nodded.

"Aren't you guys high school students only? Should you be meddling in dangerous business?" 

"Can you do it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, its doable, but there will be consequences, other than my fee."

"What consequences?" Yixing asked.

Sehun shrugged. "You can't continue living like you are now, peacefully, that is for sure. Shouldn't you at least consult with your parents?"

"You have a point there, but we have no time." Jongdae sighed.

Sehun muttered a whatever as he got to editing the video. An hour later, they were all watching the video spread like wildfire across the social media. "There done. I hope you don't yourself over with this."

"I won't" Baekhyun said as they headed out the door...


I wrote this long before and i remember it was ty but i didn't feel like making any changes.

Other stories: The Personal Assistant,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    Exobendbaeksoo reference listsnow whitePet boyThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP