Chapter 2

The Most Beautiful Moment

 


 

* Beep.Beep.Beep *

 

The sound of the alarm clock,signalling that it was seven in the morning could be heard throughout the room.Just as it was about to ring for the second time,Yerin came out of the shower,body and hair wrapped in towels.She head towards her bedside table where the alarm clock was sitting,loudly ringing for the second time and shut the alarm off.She had gotten up way before the alarm and had done her morning routine.Yerin walked inside her walk in closet where a nmber of clothes,shoes and accesories were organised, and picked out her dress for the day.School uniform.

 

Today was the first day back to school and starting today,Yerin would start her life as a second year student in Seoul National High,one of the best and most prestigious high school in the country.Grabbing her blow dryer,she began to dry her hair,thinking about the long day she had ahead of her before putting on her uniform.Although her school skirt,which was a red pleated skirt was a bit short for her liking,it reached only till her mid thigh which showed off her long legs,she was at least grateful that the shirt was long sleeved. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that her dark circles were quite visible from all the nights she had stayed up late,working on the stacks of paperwork given to her by her father which never seemed to lessen down.Yerin was not much of a fan of make up and hardly wore any,unless she had to attend important meetings and ocassions.She was much more comfortable in her natural state,but,seeing that her dark circles were making her look terrible and like the walking dead,she opted to use light make up to cover them.

 

Checking herself in the mirror for the last time,her uniform in place,her long brown hair that reached her waist flowing down her back with its natural waves,lips slightly tinted red and dark circles gone,she agreed that she looked quite presentable and head down to have her breakfast.Walking in the dining room,she expected to find her family there but only found her brother in his seat,all dressed up for his first day at University and suddenly remembered.Her parents were currently out of the country due to business and wouldn't be back for two weeks.She walked up to her brother and sat down beside him.

 

"Good morning oppa."

 

Bogum turned his head to his sister and greeted her back with a smile.

 

"Excited for the first day Yennie?"He asked,taking a bite of his toast.

 

"Ugh.Never.I don't think any student would be excited on their first day back to school.Its a prison in disguise."

 

Her brother chuckled and shook his head while Yerin frowned at the thought of school starting.She looked at her plate and all the foods that the maids have prepared.Maybe it was from all the stress that she got from doing piles and piles of paperwork,tiredness from lack of sleep or thinking about school and all the work she'd have to put up with,she found herself losing her appetite.She shoved away her food,deciding that she was not hungry and reached for her mixed berry smoothie,her favourite and looked at her brother who was munching away on his food happily.

 

"On the other hand,you look happy going to uni.Its written all over that silly face of yours."

 

Yerin took a sip of her drink as she analyzed the look on her brother's face.What was wrong with this kid? How can he look so happy going to university?Isn't it like, just a larger prison?

 

"Oh really? Well,I guess that's because I am.I'm finally going to be a university student. At Yonsei. Can you believe that?!"

 

Bogum replied with a look of pride on his face.He was more than happy that he was going to attend one of the top three universities in South Korea.

 

"Ugh.Just wipe that smile off your face.Besides, its not that hard to enter any of the top three universities when dad has all these connections.Which made me come to think.Why didn't you go to Canada? I thought dad was keen on letting you attend university there.Not to mention you liked the idea of going."

 

Yerin looked at her brother with curiosity.She couldn't really pin point on any reason why her dad would change his mind and let him attend the university here when he was sure that he'd let Bogum study there.She had thought that once she finished high school,her dad would ship her off as well without hearing any protest from her.Not that she would have any,or that she was just too afraid to go against her dad's orders.

 

" Dad thought it would be best that I stay so I could help out with the company.The company's going to get busier now that dad's trying to solidify the company's foundation globally."

 

Bogum replied,getting up from his seat and grabbing his bagpack,turning to his sister who had just finished her drink,plate untouched.He worry sometimes that his sister wasn't eating her meals properly.

 

" Come on Yennie,I'll drop you off on my way."

 

Yerin smiled and thanked him before grabbing her bag and followed her brother.The siblings got into Bogum's Lamborghini Veneno and sped off to their destination.

 

 

***

" Ahh~~I can't believe we can't go to school together anymore.Don't miss me too much okay Yennie? Oppa will still drop you off whenever you need and come pick you up when I can."

 

Bogum cooed and patted Yerin's hair,cutely pouting at her, making Yerin laugh at his aegyo.He was really going to miss going to school together with his dear sister.

 

"Oh puh-leaasee oppa.You're the one who needs to make sure you don't miss me too much.You don't even have friends there.How is our little Bogummie going to survive~" Yerin mockingly cooed at her brother,making a sad puppy face.

 

" Yah! Don't you know that your brother is a social butterfly.I don't even have to try when it comes to making friends.Come on,who wouldn't love this handsome face and charming guy?" Bogum wiggled his eyebrows with a smug smile.Yerin gagged at his brother,unable to digest his words.

 

" Please stop making that face with your ugly self before I puke all over your precious 'baby'." Yerin quoted and grimaced at her brother who lightly glared at her, the look on his face saying You wouldn't dare which Yerin replied with a mischievious smile.

 

"You know Yennie,you should show this side of yourself to people more.You'll definitely earn more friends." Bogum said nonchalantly as he took a turn.

 

" I do have friends."

 

Yerin replied in a monotonous voice.Yes,she does have friends.Well,friend actually. Nayeon. Her cousin and bestfriend.Nayeon and her had been together since they were in diapers.They'd both been with each other through the ups and downs.Although Bogum was also her brother and bestfriend and they tell each other almost everything,she could easily confide in with whatever with Nayeon,even the things that she find herself unable to tell her brother.

 

"Friend Yennie.Don't you think you should befriend other kids besides just Nayeon."

 

Bogum sighed at his sister who was effortless in making friends.Its not that he disliked Nayeon,in fact he adored his cousin since she have this positive energy that radiated out of her which was helpful for his sister.He just wanted her to have more friends and enjoy her teenage years.

 

" Weelll....No.Its too much of a hassle.I only need Nayeon as my friend.And there's you too.Wait! Did you say that because you don't want me as a friend? Wow! I'm hurt oppa." Yerin dramatically sighed and clutched her heart,making Bogum laugh. 

 

" Even if I don't want to,my poor self is still stuck with you aren't I? Might as well just pretend to like you than not.Got no other choice." Bogum wittyly replied,shrugging with a smile and earning a small glare and a punch to his arm from his sister.

 

 

***

After 15 minutes,they finally reached the school.Students,old and new were beginning to pile up the gates.Some looked cheery and excited for the first day while some looked liked their souls have been drained out.If Yerin wasn't so expressionless,she'd be moping and crying fake tears like most of them.Letting out a deep sigh,Yerin stepped out of the car.Some students were staring at her in awe and curiosity,and some with envy and dislike,mostly the girls,although she was sure they were sending hearts to her brother in the driver's seat who didn't notice or just didn't give a .

 

"Bye Yennie~ Have fun on your first day~~Remember,don't miss me too much okay~~"

 

Bogum cooed as he waved and blew a kiss at Yerin who rolled her eyes and looked at her brother with slit eyes.She begrudgedly waved back at him as he sped off down the road.Most of the girls were envious of her,her old schoolmates to be precise,because she have so much pile of money she was sitting on,thanks to her parents,good looks and perfect grades and such a handsome brother.The new students also seemed envious when they saw her stepping out of the car.Wah.That must be her boyfriend.He's soo handsome.She's so lucky and  she's really pretty too was what they thought.

 

 

Yerin let out a deep breath as she looked at her school.It was going to be another long year with the smell of sweats and gym socks,bullies picking and messing with the weaker ones,students trying to kiss up to her feet,girls talking to her and smiling at her as if they had good intentions when in reality,they were badmouthing and shooting daggers at her behind her back,just because they were jealous of her.Her locker,filled with piles of love letters and chocolates from guys who tried to win her heart,which,always end up in a terrible failure because she didn't care about relationships and whatnot,and most importantly the inconsiderate teachers who would give them many many homeworks and projects,not giving a about how it affected the students' health.While she agonized about the new school year,she was suddenly engulfed in a hug which almost sent her tumbling down.

 

"Yerin!! Oh God I missed you~"

 

It was her cousin and bestfriend.Nayeon.Yerin turned to face the girl who had almost knocked her down and chuckled.Nayeon was a happy-go-lucky girl with long black hair that stopped just a few inches above her waist,which really matched her fair complexion,big round eyes and her wide signature smile.She was always so cheery and positive everytime which was contagious to people around her,even Yerin.

 

"Hello to you too Nayeon." Yerin replied,a smile plastered on her face

 

"Come on! I was away the whole break and that's all youv'e got to say?Hello?" Nayeon cutely pouted at Yerin who can't help but chuckle at her.Of course she missed her one and only bestfriend.

 

" You know that I miss you.You're my one and only bestfriend~" Yerin cooed at her,lightly bumping shoulders wih her as Nayeon chuckled.

 

" So how was New York? Got any souvenirs for me? " Yerin asked as they both walked inside the school,arm in arm.

 

" It was amazing!! I tell you,the city is beautiful,the food's delicious,aaanndd,the guys extremely H-O-T."

 

Nayeon sighed dreamily as she recalled all of her experiences.Yerin couldn't help but laugh and shake her head at Nayeon's information.She bet the only thing Nayeon clearly remembered were the hot guys she saw there in New York.She'd always wanted 'a taste of the hot and y Western boys.'  

 

" And yes,I got you souvenirs and bought you some things.Duh.I'm not the type of girl who forgets about her friend the moment she lays her eyes on a really hot guy with a reaally cute smile." She added,sighing dreamily once again.

 

"Okay.You can tell me all about the hot guy with a reaallly cute smile once we find our lockers and classroom." Yerin said chuckling as Nayeon pouted cutely.

 

 

*****

* Beep.Beep.Beep *

 

The alarm clock sitting on the bedside table had rung for the fourth time but there was still no movement from the lump of body laying on the bed.

 

* Beep.Beep.Beep *

 

Fifth ring.The guy peacefully sleeping on the bed hid his head under the pillow with a grunt,blankets dangling off his bed.

 

*Beep.Beep.Be--*

 

Suddenly,the pillow went flying,knockng the alarm clock off the table and onto the ground.The ringing stopped.Peace.Finally.The guy began to doze back to dreamland,once again, finally in peace when the door to his room suddenly swung open.

 

" Jeon Jungkook!! Why are you still in bed?! Its already 7:30!"

 

A guy shouted at the guy who was irresponsive.Seeing that Jungkook had no plans of waking up any moment,the guy marched up to him and slapped him hard on the ,shocking Jungkook.Jungkook quickly sat up at the stinging sensation and scowled at the guy standing besides him.

 

" Jin hyung~ That hurts~" He whined as he rubbed his which felt like it was burning.

 

"You have school in half an hour.Get up now or you'll see your x-box flying out the window." Jin said in a threatening voice as Jungkook's jaw dropped,

 

" You wouldn't."

 

He spat bitterly in disbelieve and tauntingly looked up at Jin as he laid back on his bed.Releasing a sigh,Jin walked up near the device with Jungkook eyeing him carefully.He grabbed the device,raised it near the window and looked at Jungkook with an eyebrow raised.

 

" Now."

 

Jungkook gulped and quickly stood on his feet. " I'll be down in ten minutes." 

 

"Good.Now hurry up.The guys are waiting." Jin slowly put the device back as Jungkook sprang into his bathroom,brushing his teeth with one hand and washing his hair with another,multitasking as he showered.

 

He hurriedly dried his hair and put on his new unifom which was laid on the couch.His new uniform was totally different from the old one.The pants and blazers were black and the shirt was long sleeved.Wearing his uniform,hair perfectly styled in a messy look,he took a look at himself in the mirror and sighed.First day of school.What will it be like? Will I have to avoid everyone again? He quickly dismissed all negaive thoughts about his new life in his new school and grabbed his bagpack as he ran down the stairs.

 

 

Taehyung and Jimin were wearing the same uniform as him.They were in a grade higher which makes them 2nd years.The other hyungs were there as well,mucnhing away their breakfast,happily chatting away and bickering amongst themselves.The table was lively as always,especially with the loud bickerings from Taehyung and Jimin.He wondered how his hyungs could be so lively and energetic in the morning when all he wanted to do was crawl back into the comfort of his bed.Jungkook grabbed a plate for himself and dragged his feet to join the others who were surrounding the dining table,feeling like he could doze off any minute.

 

"Oh! Good mowerrning Jungkookie~"

Jimin cooed at Jungkook with his Engrish to which Jungkook only nodded in acknowledgement,too early to even joke about how bad Jimin's English was.

 

"How can you guys already be so lively this early?"

 

Jungkook asked Taehyung and Jimin as he propped one elbow up and rest his head,tiredly watching the two bickering.Seriously,the three stayed up till 2 in the morning,playing video games and here they were,fighting over food,full of energy when he felt like his soul had deflated.

 

" I guess they're just excited about their first day back to school." Jin said as he watched the two like a proud mother.

 

" Tch.More like excited about seeing and oggling at the pretty girls in their school." Hoseok commented.

 

Jin shook his head and turned to Jungkook who looked dead,invisible drools flowing down as his mouth was slightly opened and eyes looking like they'd shut any moment.

 

"Shouldn't you be happy on your first day Jungkookie.Its your first day in high school!" Jin slightly shook the boy as he tried to cheer him up.Jungkook scoffed at his words.

 

"What's there to be excited about? It wouldn't be long before the rumours start again." He poked at his food before grimacing,thinking about his old school where everyone,including the teachers were judging him just because of the rumours.

 

"Aannd,didn't you guys say the students were gossiping about you guys being in a gang too? How can you still be so excited? Doesn't it affect you?"

 

He curiously asked Taehyung and Jimin in a hurried tone.He remembered them talking about the students in their school gossiping about the two being in a gang and probably killed a man too.Which,of course,was not true.At least about the killing part.False rumours like that only piss Jungkook off but his hyungs didn't seem to mind.

 

" Yeah.They did.But who cares.Rumours are rumours.Taehyung here has his way of creeping into people's mind and changing their views with his sweet talk.Besides,its high school.People only really care about status and popularity.So,its not so bad.The girls still fawn over us.Who in their right mind can keep their hands off of this?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows as he pointed at his abdomen,referring to his abs.Jungkook,Yoongi and Namjoon were rolling their eyes  while Jin,Hoseok and Taehyung just laughed at Jimin.

 

" Pleaasee.All I have to do is slightly my lips and the girls get weak on their knees.I have them wrapped around my little finger." Taehyung said as he put on his player look and his lips,bursting in a fit of laughter with Jimin and high fiving each other.

 

" You guys are so full of yourself.The only thing you're ever excited about in school is checking out girls and the food.I feel bad for all the unfortunate girls fawning over you.I doubt they'd still like you after seeing your true selves.Idiots." Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes looking at the two.

 

" I'll have to admit though,those kinds of things makes school life worthwhile." Hoseok stated as he sighed in content,earning high fives from the two idiots as the others laughed at him,including Jungkook,mood now a bit lifted by his hyung's comment.

 

 

***

The group finished their breakfast hurriedly and began cleaning up.If it was any other day,they would have chosen a group of two to clean up their mess by doing Rock,Paper,Scissors.But since it was the first day of school for the three maknae's,as well as the first day at university for the four hyungs,they all had to hurry up.Time was ticking.Finishing the clean up in a flash,they all left for the garage,where seven cars were alligned,ready to go.Many of you may not know,but these boys were actually quite well off.Hello?They kinda live in a ing mansion.Remember? They are the heirs to each of their family's business.

 

Jungkook's family owns the Jeon Corporation which deals with distributing pharmaceuticals at a retail state level and providing health information technology,medical supplies and care management tools all over Asia,including a large research center that is interested in medicines. Jin's family own several renowned hospitals in Korea,China and Japan.His dad also has a fair share in Jungkook's family's reasearch business.Jimin's family is engaged in the production of steel,exporting huge numbers in and abroad while Taehyung was the heir to a private company that trades energy such as coal,natural gas,gasoline and ethanol to neighbouring countries.Namjoon's family were engaged in the financial window business and banking business while Hoseok's dad owns a company that deals with automatives,importing vehicles from well known automative companies from all around the world and selling them in Korea,China and Japan,which explains all these cars owned by the boys,customised according to their preference and personality.

 

Eventhough they all had vehicles of their own,like an Audi r8 Spyder in white for Yoongi,a Jaguar f-type in blazing red for Jin,a Mclaren p1 in dark green for Hoseok,an Alfa Romeo 4c in white for Taehyung,Ferrari Leferrari in blue for Jimin,Lamborghini Aventador in black for Namjoon and a Peugeot Onyx for Jungkook,they hardly rode on their own because they found it easier to ride in pairs,and they were sometimes just too lazy to drive.Hoseok and Yoongi got into Hoseok's Mclaren while Jin was riding with Namjoon,and of course,Jungkook with Jimin as Taehyung rode on his own.Jungkook,any time he could,would rather choose to ride with one of his hyungs than on his own.He just didn't like to drive that much.

 

All four cars ignited their engines as they began to perform a burnout,ready for a race.It was like their own little tradition to have a race,even if it was just out of the garage.It was silly actually,but it was fun to them.Boys will be boys after all.The tires to the cars were now heated from the burnout.The four drivers,Hoseok,Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung eyed each other with a smirk,ready to speed off the moment the automatic garage opens up.The boys counted down as the garage door slowly lifts itself up.

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

The four cars sped off at the same time,Hoseok on the lead,followed by Taehyung,Namjoon and Jimin.Shrills of excitement could be heard from the boys as they sped down the road.They were lucky they lived a little out of town where not much cars pass on the highway or else,they would have all been in horrible accidents.Jimin being the last,slightly competitive,strongly grabbed the wheels before turning to Jungkook with a smirk.

 

"Better hold on tight Kookie~"

 

Jungkook,knowing exactly what Jimin was about to do chuckled. " If you can do it,I guess you should give me credit for teaching you. "  He replied smugly before holding on tight.Jimin hummed in agreement before shifting the transmission from a higher gear to a lower gear as they were nearing a corner.The other three drivers thought that Jimin had already gave up when they saw him slowly disappearing from their sight and began to slow down a bit when they reached a corner.Out of the blue,a blue Ferrari ran past the three cars speedily at the corner,as fast as lightning,leaving the other three behind,dumfounded.

 

"Ha-ha! Take that Mo-Fo's! Who's the first now? Whoo-hoo!!" Jimin cheered in his seat,unable to contain his excitement and joy as he ran past Hoseok,Namjoon and Taehyung and took the direction leading to their school,car finally going at a normal speed.

 

" That was the first time I tried after you taught me Jungkook.Like ever! I thought my heart was about to jump out from excitement." JImin clutched his heart with one arm as he breathe out dramatically.Jungkook laughed in excitement and at the look of disbelief on Jimin's face.

 

" Did you know we could've died there if you made a mistake Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said laughing,no sign of fear evident on his face as he was too excited while Jimin had a look of confusion.

 

"Oh My God!! We seriously could've died Jungkook!! I didn't even think of that." Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs as realization dawned on him but soon laughed along with Jungkook."WOW!!"

 

"We were lucky since I taught you well." Jungkook said as he pounded on his chest with his fist in self-pride while Jimin scoffed and pushed him lightly.The car finally slowed down at the school's entrance where many students were piling in.Jimin drove towards the parking area and parked his car at one of the available spaces.The duo got out from the car,standing beside it as Jungkook stood and looked at his new school.Since it was one of the best and most prestigious high school in the country,the area was quite big,even the building.It looked like a resort of some kind.He'll be going in and out of this school for the next three years before finally graduating.

 

"Ah.Taehyung's here." Jimin pointed out as Taehyung drove up the parking area,parking his car next to Jimin's.

 

"YAH! Park Jimin.What the hell was that back there?How'd you even do it!?" Taehyung excitedly yelled  as he quickly came next to the two.Jimin and Jungkook laughed at Taehyung who had a look of disbelief and amazement.

 

" I guess I should thank our Jungkook for teaching me the trick." He lightly patted Jungkook in a respectful manner."I didn't even know if I could do it.Jungkook and I could've died if I had made a simple mistake." Jimin said to Taehyung whose jaw dropped at the information but soon had a look of respect casted to Jungkook. 

 

" Wah~~ You're amazing Jungkook.Will you teach me too?Please please pleaasee." Taehyung begged and pouted at Jungkook who just laughed and shook his head.Jimin pulled the two towards the large building,stopping at the entrance where students were rushing in as the bell was about to ring in 5.

 

"Soooo,Welcome to Seoul National High Jungkook."

 

Jimin stretched out his arms dramatically,followed by Taehyung.Jungkook took a gulp and sighed at the huge building in front of him before entering with his hyungs.This is it.First day of High School.God,kill me now.

 

 

*****

The morning classes had finally started after the opening ceremony.The halls to the huge school were empty with no soul to see and no sound to hear.The building consisted of four floors.The school's auditorium and cafeteria were situated in the ground floor.The first floor consisted of the classrooms for the first years,the second floor for the second years and the third floor for the seniors and the top most floor consisted of the principal's room and staff room.There was a separate building on the left with three floors where the whole ground floor was used as a parking space.The first floor had the gym room,a large swimming area and the basketball court.The school's infirmary was also placed on the first floor.The second and third were joined,used as the school's library with enormous amount of books.There was a wide field spread out behind the main building,a large football field in the middle surrounded by a race track at the corners

 

Yerin and Nayeon were extremely happy that they were locker mates and were even more happy to find that they were in the same classroom.They chose their seat on the third bench near the window.As predicted,some of their classmates were trying to get on Yerin and Nayeon's good side while others were looking at them with envy,the perfect rich cousins.It didn't help that some of the guys in their class were already trying to hit on them.Seriously,these guys don't even have any sense of pride.We haven't even reached lunch yet and they're already pouring out their hearts.Great.

 

 

Jungkook,with the help of his hyungs had found his locker and classroom just before the start of the opening ceremony.He saw familiar faces at the opening ceremony from his old school and was praying for any of them to not be in the same classroom as him.But alas! His prayers were not answered when he saw a few of them when he entered his new classroom.He chose to sit at the back near the window.Same spot as his old school.He liked sitting at the back at his old school since it gave him more advantage in escaping the weird looks from his classmates.Also,he could gaze out the window,losing himself in his daydream and thoughts.It would've been nice to be in the same class as Jimin and Taehyung hyung.If only I was  a grade higher.

 

 

The lunch bell rang and a sea of students soon filled the empty halls.Friends chattering amongst themselves,talking about how excited they were or how they wished they were in the same class with each other.The cafeteria was soon filled with students as the students lined up to get their food.Since it was a prestigious school,the foods in the cafeteria seemed more luxurious and delicious than normal schools.The students who had got their share of food were eating contentedly while the others who were still lining up were eagerly waiting to get their food.

 

Yerin and Nayeon walked down the steps to the cafeteria,arm in arm with no hurry as they chatted away.Nayeon was enthusiastically letting Yerin in on the adventures she had back in New York when suddenly a guy bumped into her,making Nayeon almost fall over if it wasn't for the arm that grabbed her by the waist just in time and hoistening her up on a standing position.

 

"Yah! Watch where you're going Taehyung." A voice shouted from behind as the guy who had bumped into Nayeon looked at him muttering some words.

 

" Uh..I'm...I'm sorry.I was in a bit of a rush." Taehyung stammered as he talked to the girl,sheepishly smiling as he rubbed his nape,looking at her cute big round eyes.She's pretty.And Cute.

 

" Ah! That's okay.You caught me before I fell so Its fine." Nayeon,being her cheery self said in a cheery tone,wide smile plastered on her face,catching Taehyung a bit offguard.

 

" We'll get going now.Once again,we're really sorry." Jimin quickly piped in when he saw his friend just blankly staring at the girl in front of him before dragging Taehyung down the stairs.Just as the two reached the first floor,Jungkook appeared.

 

" Oh! Jungkook.Just in time.We were about to come and get you.Let's go to the cafeteria.The food is like heaven!!" Taehyung,coming back from outer space called out to Jungkook when he saw the guy.The three went down to the cafeteria and stood in line with the other students.

 

 

 

" Wow! That was Kim Taehyung.I've never really had an encounter with him that close but seriously,he was tootally handsome." Nayeon breathed out dramatically as she clutched her heart which was rapidly beating from the close encounter.

 

" Who's Kim Taehyung?" Yerin with a confused look  turned to the two boys who were now walking down the stairs with another guy.Hmm.He looks oddly familiar.

 

"Kim Taehyung.One of the most popular boys in our school.If I'm not mistaken,his family owns a company that trades energy.Also,he's rumoured to be in a gang with his friends and they even killed a guy which according to my opinion is a stupid rumour." Nayeon stated out,answering Yerin's question as they walked down the stairs and began to line up.

 

"God! Why does the queue always have to be so long.I'm already starving." Nayeon whined,seeing the long line ahead as her stomach started to growl.Yerin just chuckled at Nayeon.She didn't really mind,she rarely had any apetite these days.

 

 

***

Since it was the first day of school,the students were let off a bit earlier than usual,much to the students joy.The students were piling at the gates again,eager to leave the school premises.Yerin had called their driver Mr.Shin and was waiting for him on the bench near the school gates.She had just bid goodbye to Nayeon since their homes were in opposite directions.The amount of students coming out of the school gates was slowly lessening.Yerin pulled at her backpack and slid her hand inside,reaching for a small white bottle.She took out white pills from the bottle before putting it back and gulping down the pills with water.Just as she noticed a black Rolce Royce coming her way,a blue Ferrari followed by a white Alfa Romeo 4c sped off the road.Yerin got into the car when Mr.Shin opened the door for her.She breathe out her thanks before placing her backpack on the seat and closing her eyes.Her head was slightly spinning and she felt drowsy and tired.Maybe she needed a rest.

 


A/N:

2nd chapter's out guys.Let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoy :)