Not an update

The Most Beautiful Moment

Hey guys, its been quite a long time since my last visit on AFF and since I updated. Well, first, about this story, somehow I just kind of lost the feeling mainly because I felt like I wasn't doing a good job at bringing the story alive because of my poor writing, and also because I was so busy with college. I don't know if I will continue the story as of yet. BUT!  I have been writing and posting a new story on Wattpad. And, I've decided to bring it on AFF because I'm more adapted to AFF. Its ongoing, and I'll be posting every Friday. It is a  Jungkook fanfic, again ( I don't know why whenever I think of a story line, he comes to my mind, eventhough Taehyung is my bias😂) and of course, it is also gang related. I will leave the link down below, and I'm asking all of you my readers to please support me again on this one because this time, I've decided to have confidence in my writing no matter how bad I'm at it, because there's always room to improve. And for that, I really need all your support and advice. So, please check out my story, subscribe and maybe even share if you like it. 

THANK YOU!  😊

 

 

Link to new fanfic Illumination of Kerres:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1340657/illumination-of-kerres-romance-bts-drugabuse-gangau-gunplay-btsjungkookfanfic-ualviolence-bloodandtorture