Who's The Man?

EunHae: Duets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tsch.”  With much irritation, he swatted the finger aiming to do another mischief to his ear. He would have found it y or arousing if he wasn’t trying to concentrate on the task punishment given to him. But as usual, Donghae would be his 6-year old childlike self and ignore any signs that he’s not up to anything silly at the moment.  

He gave him one of those glares he would usually activate when he’s trying to send a serious don’t-mess-with-me message across. He bit the insides of his cheeks to suppress a grin from forming when he saw Donghae’s lips turning into a pout. A fishy, adorable pout.

No, he will not be coaxed.

He will not be brainwashed by that adorable pout.

“Hyuk…” Donghae called as he nudged his arm with his elbow a little too strong for a gesture meant to steal his attention. He winced at the slight pain as he, again, looked at Donghae with his laser stare. He exhaled deeply then rolled his eyes back.

Earlier, it was that cute, adorable fishy pout.

Now, it’s the irresistible, heart-melting puppy eyes.

What’s a poor monkey like him got to do?!

 

He kept his silence, determined not to indulge the boy trapped in a man’s body beside him.

He will not be manipulated.

He will not surrender.

Donghae is, afterall, the reason why he is where he is right now…doing what he is doing right now.

Believe it ELF, EunHae shippers, Jewels…your precious Lee Eunhyuk is washing the dishes!

No, don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind washing the dishes…just not for a whole ing week!

Thanks to a certain fish from Mokpo.

Hyukjae closed his eyes while his hands kept on lathering liquid detergent on the plates in front of him. A few more to go and he’ll be free from the punishment Sungmin hyung has lovingly bestowed on him.

Why am I doing this again?

 

~*~*~*~*~

It was the other night when all the other members either have schedule or have gone out somewhere. He decided to just stay at the dorms because was feeling tired and he didn’t feel like going out since Donghae is on a photo shoot with Siwon. He realized he wasn’t alone when he was watching Boom The KPop in the living room and Sungmin hyung passed by on his way to the kitchen, apparently to get a bottle of soda. Sungmin joined him on the couch while sipping on his Coke as the screen showed the part where they were being interviewed.

“Wookie and I really had fun doing the voice over on that.” Sungmin commented

“Yeah. It sounded that way. You really did a good job there, hyung.” Hyukjae said which Sungmin replied with an ear-to-ear grin.

“I still don’t understand though why Donghae thinks you’re the most handsome one.” Sungmin snickered

Here we go again. This topic has been on every random discussions ever since Donghae said that years ago.

Hyukjae decided to ignore it and let it pass.

“Aigoo. Look at you.” Sungmin while watching the scene where Hyukjae was thanking Donghae for the compliments he stated, “Beaming and all smiles, huh?” Sungmin again

He still did not say anything…which seemed to have disappointed the pink-lover who’s itching to hear some bickering from him to ease his boredom.

“I love how Donghae takes care of you but takes control of you at the same time.” another unsolicited remark from Sungmin

“What do you mean by that, hyung?” Hyukjae finally replied, baffled by the older member’s latest comment

“He really does treat you like a girl, huh?”

Like a girl?! What the…?!

“He knows how to make you blush and turn shy.”

Because he’s cheesy and he loves to be fluffy.

“He knows how to get your attention.” The screen shows the part where Donghae started squeezing Hyukjae’s leg.

 

Because he loves being the center of attention…and my affection.

“He would always do those things to you. Like those on the screen.” Sungmin referring to Donghae Hyukjae’s chest up to the part where he was stripping Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter