I Wanna Love You

EunHae: Duets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[photo credit to owner]

Eunhyuk's slim body moved to the music as rehearsed for the past few weeks. He and Donghae have been working on this number for quite some time now. It's their solo stage. EunHae stage on SS3. It should be perfect. Everything started on the right note. Even the backup dancers and the lead female dancer are as excited as they are.  The first part is his. The song is about two thorns claiming possession of a rose...and so their dance is choreographed in such a way that the love triangle will be evident.

Squeals from fangirls could almost make everyone deaf. One could wonder if the fans were screaming because they like what they're seeing or was it due to their protests of him "being" with a girl? We'll never know. We'll have to check fanaccounts, blogs and various social networks to take a sneak peek on their minds and hearts.

What about the dancer himself? Was he delighted that he gets to dance ily onstage with a girl? Did he like it when the girls hand's d on his behind?

 

I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands

It’s been more than a year since that morning. A morning spent with you by my side, eyes closed, your arms around me…hands on mine. I could still remember the look on Teukkie hyung’s face when he entered my room and saw us like that. Not that he hasn’t seen us that physically close before…but I guess he sensed that there was something else. It was too late to hide our entwined fingers under the sheets. I took note of his eyes darting into our hands then to my eyes. Curiosity. Worry. Fear. I clearly saw those in his eyes. But did I care? I don’t remember. I just knew that I didn’t let go of your hands then. He told me to wake you up and that we’re going out for a little celebration. Then after throwing another glance at our hands, he left the room without saying anything further.

 

I wanna have you, I really need you

Like this we don’t need to care about anything else

So why was I holding onto your hands? Do bestfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter