That Backhug...

EunHae: Duets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew it was dumb to think about it. And it’s even dumber to actually do it.

Curiosity killed the cat. If I was Heebum, I would have been dead an hour ago. Heenim hyung would be his most scary diva self. And he would definitely haunt me in the afterlife.

Thankfully, I'm not a cat but that made it even worse.

 

He forcefully tossed his iPhone on his bed, silently thanking Apple Inc. for making that gadget resilient to the torture he just gave it. He wanted to smash the poor thing to the wall earlier if he hadn’t thought how expensive it was. Realizing that, he grabbed a pillow instead and threw it on the floor with all his might. Not enough. The pillow didn’t even bulge. It was as if the fluffy bag of cotton is mocking him of his childishness. He kicked the stupid pillow as he headed out of his room.

He made his way into the kitchen, ignoring questioning glances from Ryeowook and Sungmin. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed 2 cartons of strawberry milk then dragged his feet back to his room. He threw death glares at the pillow once again before he took pity and picked it up. He searched for a clean pillowcase then gave the pillow an outfit change. He felt guilty for doing such. Especially because it’s Donghae’s favorite pillow. Donghae’s.

Damn you, Fishy!

He sipped the the strawberry milk up to the last drop before flattening the small box and tossing it in the trash bin. He dropped himself back into his bed and grabbed his iPhone once again, swearing to himself that he will be calm this time around.

After a few taps on the screen, he found himself viewing yet another video of Donghae with that actress.

The skinship. The smiles. The glances. !!!

Stupid show.

Stupid director.

Stupid scriptwriters.

Stupid cast.

Stupid manager.

Stupid girl.

Stupid Donghae.

He was so engrossed in hating Donghae that it didn’t even occur to him that he was actually a part of that show he called stupid. And that he actually did whatever Donghae did. They both went on a blind date.

He was too consumed with jealousy that he failed to notice that it was getting the better of him. He has been restless and irritable the past few days. And now as he watched the videos again…

Aaarrrggghh!!!

He has been giving Donghae a silent treatment. If Donghae doesn’t know why, good. If he does, even better. But he’ll never say it. It will never come from him. That he is jealous. He is ing jealous!

He was about to grab another pack of his favorite drink when he heard that familiar voice, and two others…

“I don’t know, hyung…he’s been acting a little strange lately.”

“How come you don’t know?” Sungmin asked

“He’s not telling me anything…” Donghae uttered with a heavy sigh, “Actually…he doesn’t talk to me at all.”

“Hyung…we saw him earlier…Eunhyuk hyung looked like he was about to murder someone.” Ryeowook said

"I hope that someone is not me."

“Did you guys fight over something?” Sungmin asked again

“I wish we did, at least then I would know why he’s treating me like this.”

 

You pabo fish. You don’t know anything!

He went back inside his room and made sure to lock his door. If only he could put a warning sign outside his room, he would gladly hang a board in there: No Donghae allowed!

The vigorous vibration of the iPhone on his chest woke him up. With half-closed eyes, cursing the gadget’s blinding backlight, he peeked to check who was calling him.

Fishy Hae

Tse. I am asleep. Don’t disturb me.

He then placed the phone under the pillow on his right side then tried to continue the dream where he left of. Of course, it’s not even possible to do that. But it was such a good dream. He and Donghae were in the mid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter