Chapter 5

I am his Mistress

This is the P.O.V of Kris in Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~

KRIS P.O.V

 

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at my tie in the mirror. I’ve been fixing it for the whole three minutes but this tie won’t cooperate with me. I was getting frustrated when I heard a soft laugh behind me. I turned around and saw Victoria chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at her and she went near me and helped me with my tie.

“Up to now, you still don’t know how ties work” she said finishing my tie. I looked down at her kissed her lips.

“That’s why I need you” I wrapped my hands around her waist and leaned down to give her a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head lower. We were both enjoying the moment when she pulled away.

“We are going to be late if we continue this” she said leaning her head to my chest. I smirked and hugged her.

“I won’t mind” I said and she hit me on the chest lightly. She turned around and walked to the door.

“C’mon, our car is ready” she said walking out. I sighed and grabbed my things on the table near the bed.

I was about to go out when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and narrowed my eyes. I immediately went to the door to check if someone was around. Once I was sure that no one was around I closed the door and locked it. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door too.

“Hey” I smiled when I picked up.

“Oppa! I’m bored and I miss you already” I smiled widely when I heard her voice.

“Do you? Do you want see me already?” I smirked teasing her. I heard her groaned and I chuckled softly.

“Can I go home now, oppa? I kinda miss Korea now” she said and I looked at the door.

“Fine. I’ll send my private jet there but I have to get something in return.” I can hear her gasped playfully and I smirked even more.

“Oppa always want something” she teased.

“Jessica, I need to go now, ok? I still have something to attend to” I said looking at my watch.

“Ok, oppa. I’ll see you later” she said cutely.

“I’ll be waiting for your gift” I smiled playfully and hanged up. I rushed downstairs and walked out. I saw Victoria inside the car already and I immediately hopped inside. Victoria looked at me and I pecked her lips and smiled.

 

The moment I arrived at the venue my guests and visitors were already here. I was glad to know that most of the here accepted my invitation.

I was busy greeting the guests with Victoria at my side. I spotted Chen and the photographer that I hired and I walked up to them with arm circled around my wife’s waist.

“Arwen Lee” I said loud enough and she looked up to me and bowed. I raised my hand at her.

“No, it’s alright. No need to be so formal. Are you enjoying the party?” I asked her.

“Yes, but I didn’t forget about my job here” she replied and I looked at my side and introduced Victoria.

“Anyway, I want you to meet my wife. This is Victoria.” I smiled. I excuse ourselves and went to greet my other guests.

 

The party was great. I get to meet the owners of some big businesses here in Korea. I might need the help of some companies here. I was speaking with some my employees congratulating them on their work and effort in this party.

“That’s all! Thank you for your help.” I nodded my head to them and turned around and Chen was beside me. I patted his shoulder and he smiled at me.

I spotted Victoria at the entrance and walked towards her. Our car was parked in front and I assisted Victoria inside.

“Busy again?” she frowned and I pecked her lips. I opened the door for her.

“Sorry but I need to look at my office here in Korea and maybe start to work on some papers already. The sooner the better.” I said and she laughed softly.

“Alright, guess I’ll see you soon” she said and closed the door. The car went off and I went back inside.

I stayed in the venue until midnight and I was the last one to leave. I waited until everyone has left already before I went to my car. I started the engine and drove off to somewhere.

~~~~~~~~

 

I stayed inside the car first and looked around before going out of the car. I looked at the house and nodded my head. I bought this house for Jessica for our second anniversary as a gift.

modern-house-interior-with-nature.jpg

I climbed the stairs and pressed the doorbell thrice. It took a few minutes before someone opened the door. Jessica appeared wearing a blue and black nightgown with lace in the middle. She was rubbing her eyes looking very sleepy.

Dl-silk-silks-and-font-b-satins-b-font-l

I chuckled softly and pulled her towards me wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Where are the maids? Why are you the one who opened the door?” I asked pulling her inside and I closed the door behind us. She plopped down on the couch and I sat down beside her my arm still around her waist.

“I was waiting for you but I feel asleep on the couch” she leaned on my chest.

I pulled her away and leaned down to capture her lips. I felt her respond to my kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She climbed on top of me as I leaned back on the couch. She pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me.

“Why don’t we take this off, hmm?” she grabbed the end of my tie and tugged it gently.

“Please” I said holding on to her thighs that were straddling my waist. She took my tie swiftly and leaned down on me again.

I took one strap of her nightgown and let it slide down from her shoulders. I helped her to my shirt. We pulled away shortly to catch our breaths.

“Bedroom. Now” I growled softly when I felt her moving on top of me. I moved her on top of me and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bedroom.

 

I was awakened by the sound of my alarm. I groaned quietly and swayed my arms to find my phone. I opened my eyes and saw that it was already 4 in the morning. I sighed and placed my phoned down. I felt a movement beside me and saw Jessica sleeping under the blankets. I kissed her forehead and stood up.

I grabbed my shirt and pants that was on the floor and put them on. I went to her bathroom and fixed my hair a little bit and washed my face.

I went out and saw Jessica still sleeping. I went to her side and shook her gently.

“Hey” I called her softly. She mumbled something before slowly opening her eyes.

I smiled down at her. “I need to go now” she stared at me for a few seconds before nodding her head.

“Will you be back again?” she asked staring up at me.

“Very soon” I whispered and she smiled widely and closed her eyes again to go back to sleep. I leaned down and gave her a last kiss before going out.

I drove fast enough to reach my home. I parked my car in the garage along with the other cars. I got off and a maid greeted me.

“Mrs. Wu still sleeping” she spoke and I just nodded my head. I climbed upstairs to my room and saw Victoria. I entered our bathroom and washed up.  I put on some fresh clothes and lay down on the bed.

Victoria moved a bit as I climbed on the bed. Her back was facing me and pulled her closer to me so that I can hug her. I closed my eyes and finally fell to sleep.

~~~~~~

Hi!! I am so sorry for making you wait. I was sent to the hospital because of food poisoning along with my cousin and we both just got out last monday. i really hate going to the hospitals.

Anyway, i am sorry for making you wait again and i'll to update as fast as i can again~~